23:: And he came in!

Chapter 23:: dtd 07.02.2018

Before the chapter I need to do a heart to heart Cinvo with you guys.  Well first of all Thank you so much for all the support and love till date.  Secondly, please give me a feedback,  your take on this story. It's been over 20 updates now. I deserve a feedback. Please guys. Take this as a humble request and answer like your are to write for a 12 mark question.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Hai, I am NandKishore."

"Okay."

"Well, mm   I would like to amm.. you mind sparing some time to talk?"

"About what?"

"Khushi!"

"Khushi?"

"Yes. I am her friend." He showed Lavanya a photograph of his with Khushi.

"Let's go to the cafe then"

"Ya"

That morning, La set out of RM to do some shopping.  She needed to buy some books and stuff. Mostly for her new found interest,  Khushi. The things with Khushi gets improving a lot these days.

Khushi seeking acceptable and acknowledgement from both Arnav and Aman at the dinning table that morning came really unexpected for La.

"Now when did it came this far? How did I not noticed it?"

The day before, when Aman and Arnav set out for their buddy time triggered all that followed.

Lav had noticed a green Arnav leaving the breakfast table that morning. When Arnav rushed out for whatever reasons he had, he didn't or intentionally left an yearning Khushi behind. Every time when Arnav would leave RM, he never missed to bid bye to Khushi with a light kiss on her forehead. But Khushi never seem to acknowledge or bother about this small gesture of Arnav.  When Lav asked about it he had an intense explanation to it. He said it was his way of assuring himself Khushi is around him. Also it's his silent prayer she would be still there when he comes back to RM.

Never ever Lav thought this small gesture would stirr up Khushi's blank emotions which she never showed to anyother from the time she came to RM. Well matters related to Aman being an exception there.

With no try from her side, Lav noticed Khushi opening up to someone else that morning. When Arnav left ignoring her, Khushi's mostly emotionless face showed an emotion. Khushi's eyes followed all the way Arnav went till she lost his sight. Yhen when Aman bid Khushi smiled. But the second Aman left her face lost the smile again.

Khushi stayed in her room for the rest of the day. When Lav came in later that day, she saw Khushi lied down on Arnav's recliner under his quilt. Lav thought to give Khushi some more time to think more on whatever going through her head then.

Even when Lav came to call her for lunch or refreshments later, she found Khushi lost somewhere. Lav's banters, stories about anyone even Aman didn't got Khushi's interest that day. All Khushi did that day was caressing her bunny. For a second Lav thought Khushi went back to her mute mode. Then Lav very casually mentioned Arnav and bingo!

 "Is it about Arnie? Let's give it a try. I am gonna call Arnie for whatever now. Let's see if she responds to it."

Lav took her phone and dialed Arnav's number. And disappointing her came was the response of his phone being switched off.
"Why the hell is Arnie's phone switched off now?" Lav exclaimed loudly enough for Khushi to hear.

From the corner of her eyes Lav saw Khushi looking her way.

"So that's what you were thinking about. Arnie? Wow. Arnie your luck finally shined."

She turned to Khushi. "You know Khushi,  I have a plan. Why not we all go out for dinner tonight? You, Me,Aman and     ..... Arnav? What do you think?" Lav very cleverly made an instant plan.

When he noticed Khushi's eyes brightening up, she knew she hit the target. Keeping everything aside, one reason for the dinner plan was this too that she really wasn't liking the sulking Khushi. Once you see a smiling Khushi, you can never bear her not smiling face. Same goes with Lav.

"So shall we skip the walk this evening and get readyfor the dinner?"

Getting a nod from Khushi, Lav said " Ok then I will book a table and look into the rest. Oh I have to tell the boys too about the plan. Arnie's phoneis switched off. I will try Aman's and tell him. He will inform Arnie. Okay? You take rest. Will come later. Bye."

Giving a side hug to a now happy Khushi, Lav left the room to do the needful. Both the girls where looking forward to the dinner that night totally unaware of the boys  hangout.

Lav tried Aman's number to and found it too switched off. Then she called up Tina just to know Aman had cancelled the meeting scheduled for the day and mentioned him and ASR on leave for the day.

"Where did these two went? Let them be. I will book the tables and all myself. Then try their phones after sometime."

Lav then do the necessary things. By 7 the evening, Lav and Khushi got ready.

Even though she tried the boys phone in between she didn'tget through. The boys had this habit of a day out like this going on an exile keeping their phone switched off for the day. But usually they inform Lav about it beforehand.  She checked her phone's messenger again. And finally found Aman's message.

"Going out with Arnie."

Just a line. That's it.

"Now what will I do? I even booked the tables. Khushi is so happy. How will I tell her the change of plans now? Should I take her out?  No it doesn't feel right. Me alone wouldn't be a problem. But with Khushi in the picture, I can't take a risk. If anything go wrong, Arnie will shoot a bullet straight through my brain. Even Aman will. After all Khushi is his sweet new sister. Actually only sister." Lav said giggling.  "Let me wait for some more time. They usually come early after their day out when I am in town. Well I am in town. Now even Khushi is here. Now both will come early. Atleast for her. Please God, don't disappoint Khushi. Send that idiots soon"

Well we know what happened that night. When the boys came RM that night and in which state! Now you know the story bwhind 'An angry Lav' Khushi being a very understanding soul understood the boys being on an nonpreplanned boys dayout. With thousands of Sorry chants from Lav's side, Lav somehow made Khushi have the dinner. When Khushi fell asleep, she came down buring in fire waiting for the boys to fly like a moth to her.

She couldn't burn the boys as she planned that night. And the ArShi episode aired that morning distracted her yet again from her Mission to Burn.

Now the talk that transpired with Khushi's friend NK , demands her a talk with the boys ASAP.

***************************************************************
Well well well , I am back.
After the exams. It went quite okay.
Anyways here's your update.

Read, Review and hopefully you enjoy reading

Have a very good evening Ladies and gentlemen.

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊