25:: Dinner Plan

Chapter25:: dtd 14.02.2019

"Arnie, Aman you both better come early tonight. I have again booked tables for dinner. If because of whatever reasons you guys miss this, better never come back RM." Lav had threatened both Arnav and Aman.

It was when both of them were about to leave for office, Lavanya call them.

Now they were on their way back to RM. It's already 6:45 when they reached RM.

"Damn the traffic." Arnav cursed.

"Chill Arnie we aren't late. It's just late 6."

"Shut up Aman. Last time don't know because of what good deed she spared us. I bet she is looking for a chance to burst all that out on us. I don't want to take a chance. Her punishments are way out of my league."

Aman chuckled watching the horror Arnie's fae expressed. Arnav ran to his room. While Aman went to kitchen and asked Niti bua for a coffee.

When Arnav came down after freshening up after half an hour, Aman was watching the highlights of the ODI series between India and New Zealand. Still sipping his coffee.

"Aman did you see Khushi and La?"

"Aren't they home?"

"I don't know. I am searching for Khushi."

"Niti Bua,..." Arnav called out for her and went into the kitchen. Aman went back to the TV.

"She said they left 15 minutes back. I bet La is angry. It's your fault, Aman."

"Excuse me, my fault!?"

"Yes, I had told you to cancel the meeting with Khajarias. But no. You wanted to finish the deal today itself. And came late and La left with my Khushi."

While bantering curses to a still chuckling Aman, Arnav tried La's phone. While she rejected the call.

"Aman, why is she not answering my calls?"

"How would I know, Arnie?"

"AMAN! !" Arnav puffed.

"Ok ok relax."

Aman then unlocked his phone and took out his phone. Opened his messenger and showed a message to Arnav. It was from La received 30 minutes back. Around the time Arnav and Aman reached RM.

"I and Khushi out for spa. Will reach Moonlight Regency direct by 8. Ask for reservation under Lavanya Kashyap."

On reading the message Arnav gave out a huge sigh and sat by the sofa. Aman gave him a glass of water. Arnav gulped it in a go.
"So you knew it. Why didn't you tell me earlier, Idiot?"

"I was enjoying watching you all worked up." Aman said teasing Arnav.

Arnav threw a cushion at Aman and relaxed back on the sofa.

Moonlight Regency, 7:50pm

"We are before time. Comeon Arnie, they will be just reaching. Relax. What happened to you today? Why so nervous?"

"I don't know Aman, it's just... argh.. I don't know. I just want to see Khushi."

"Let's go find our table."

"We will wait here for them."

"Oh kay." Aman said rolling his eyes.