21::Not fair

Chapter 21:: dtd 23.01.2019

Next morning
Dining table.

"Good morning Niti bua, when did you reach back?"

"Morning 5, Aman."

"Ok. Hmm where are the others?"

"La is with Khushi. Here comes Nav."  Aman turned to Arnav who arrived there
"Good morning Arnie. How was your trip?"

"Good. How was the conference? AR?"

Now that dimmed the smile on Aman's face.
"Hmm went well."

"Hey guys, Good morning." La chirped.

"La, where is Khushi?" Aman beat Arnav who was about to ask the same.

"She is coming in a while. Why did you ask?" La asked raising her one eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just like that. Niti bua said you were with her when I asked."

"You enquired about Me?"

"No."

"Then?about Khushi?"

Arnav had enough of this.

"Cut it Lav. He asked about all of us. Not just My Khushi."

"Ya exactly. I asked about all."

"Lav where is My Khushi?"

"There. Here is Khushi."

Lav brought Khushi to dining table. As usual Arnav stood up to make Khushi sit next to him. But Khushi already went towards Aman.
When he saw Khushi coming his way, Aman smiled and drew back the chair to his right for Khushi. Lav came and sat besides Arnav. Watching Khushi sitting besides Aman stirred something unusual in him. Exactly what happened when he saw Aman kissing Khushi's forehead previous night.

When Niti bua came with paratas Aman himself served Khushi one.
Arnav really had his stomach filled now. He stood up.

"Arnie where are you off to? Sit down and eat your breakfast." Lav pulled Arnav back to his seat. He finished off quickly and stood up again.

"Arnie wait I am coming with you." Aman spoke still chewing his portion.

"I don't have time to wait . You come by yourself. I am leaving." With that he left RM.

"Arey, What happened to him?" Aman asked Lavanya. 
In reply she shrugged her shoulders.

"You continue, Khushi." Aman said to Khushi who had stopped eating when Arnav left. 

Khushi looked back to her plate then to the way Arnav went out.
Arnav never did this. He always sat besides Khushi patiently till she finishes her breakfast. He always poured her an extra glass of milk. Whenever he leaves for office he would bid bye to her. Will pat or caress her cheeks. Khushi touched her cheeks. Today he didn't even looked her way when he left.

She didn't feel to have more. She slightly pushed the plate aside and stood up.

"Are you done Khushi?" Lav asked.

She nodded yes. Her thoughts now revolved around Arnav.
Khushi left to her room.

And others went back to their breakfast.