14:: Gone wrong?

Chapter 14:: dtd 05.01.2019

"Mission Please Sparkles" Kiddo_Star
Task 1. A.

"ASR!"  Aman interrupted the monthly meeting with AR branch heads, India.

"Aman, what happened?"  Aman wouldn't have interrupted unless it was important. 

"We have to leave asap. Something happened. "

Aman turned to the branch heads of AR.

"Gentleman the conference adjourned for now. Will update you with the postponed timings. Tina, handle it.And cancel today's  every meetings. I will get back to you" Tina is Arnav's secretary

 "Yes, Aman Sir".

 Aman dragged Arnav out and started the engine, with speed he rolled the tyres out of AR.

"Aman will you tell me at least now?"

"La called. Khushi is missing. "

"What?? "

"How Aman? From RM?"

"No. not from RM. La and Niti bua had took Khushi for shopping in Abad mall. And Khushi went missing from there. "

"Aman!! Khushii..".. Arnav's heart began contracting in pain. Tears filled his eyes. Heart throbbing out of his chest, Arnav felt like his whole world collapsed.

"Arnie relax. I have already informed ACP Abhay. He by now would have reached the spot. We will find her Arnav.  You just calm down.
Here drink this water, take deep breaths.
For God's sake Arnav don't fall weak. You are ASR.  Stay strong . "

"No Aman I can't . My Shona.. I ... I can only be her Arnav, Aman... I can't do this. I can't calm down like nothing happened. It's my Khushi Aman. Don't know what happened with her. How would she be? Drive fast Aman. "

 The SUV screetched into the parking of the mall. Even before Aman switched off the engine, Arnav ran out into the mall. He saw Lav by the main entrance along with ACP Abhay.

 "Arnie, I swear she was around, don't know how I lost her."

"Yes Arnav beta.  I just went to buy Khushi some juice"

" Lav, just don't. Didn't I gave her responsibility to you both? Then how? I need her. She is my life dammit!!"

"Arnie relax, I will trace her out. Abhay is also here. "

"Yes ASR we will trace out Miss . Khushi soon.

"Lav, How long since she went missing?"

'"Arnie, ..mm...1 hour." Lav answered with her gaze wandering all around except on Arnav's face.

" 1 full hours!.. My Kushi! ....She is gone Aman." Arnav dropped down to floor. Not caring about the audience not caring about the ASR image. He is just Arnav now. Going hysterical on not finding his Khushi. His love. His happiness. His salvation.   Hanging his head down covering his face in his palms, Arnav cried his heart out. He lost her again. She came back to him and he failed to keep her close. His love failed to make her stay.
Aman and Lav quickly hugged him.

"Shh.. Arnie, calm down please.."

The two friends never felt this helpless before. Lav felt her soul clenching. She failed her Arnie. She lost his Khushi.  His happiness. Lav and Aman never saw Arnav this broken down. Not even when Khushi broke up with Arnav and left with no word. It's even worse this time. They felt them loosing their Arnie again.

Arnie please. .. I am so sorry Arnie. I failed you ."

"She left me Lav; just like before. I lost her again, Aman. I lost her. .!!" Arnav felt his heart and head exploding in immense pain.. Khushiiiiii

He woke up from the horrible dream. He looked around he is still at LA, He rang up Lav, enquired about Khushi. Lav showed him Khushi playing with her bunny and Niti bua feeding her. He felt his life pouring into him again. "Ok Lav, u guys carry on. Bye. "

He hung up the call abruptly not letting Lav know the turmoil he just went through.

Flashback ends.

"Oh so this was why you acted weird that day in call! . Hmm."

La came beside Arnav who still was under the effect of re living the same nightmare which caused him to run back to Khushi.  The fear to lose Khushi clearly evident in his face.

"Arnie, I know you are still afraid to lose her again. But please trust us both, we won't let her leave this time. You are our happiness Arnie. We can do anything for your happiness. If your happiness is with Khushi then so be it. I promise Arnie.." Lav tried to assure Arnav taking his hands in hers. Squeezing it tight.

"No we promise ." .Aman added placing his hands above Lav's which held Arnav's. "You will never lose your Khushi again. Ever Again. Promise. " Aman added passing a smile to La.

Arnav hugged his besties out of gratitude. Feeling so blessed to have them both in his life.
"Raizada tomorrow you too are coming with us to the park. You too need to be stressfree. Also keep a better watch on YOUR Shona" 😉

"Now come, Let's have dinner. I have something to talk with you both. "
"What's it Lav?" Arnav abruptly stood up.

"Uff. Calm down Mr.Restless. It's nothing serious. Amu, you only manage this despo. I will get back with our dinner."

**********************************

When I began typing the update, I couldn't find myself to separate  Arshi.

Yes Kavi Akka ( suryakavi0912) I can never separate Arshi.
💖Arshi Hamesha 💖
So this is my first step to redemption 😉

A small update but the teaser included. Kiddo_Star dear please consider this.

Ok everyone please read and review the chapter. 
Next update will be by tomorrow.

Followme or add the story to your library to keep in touch 😙
Have a great day😀

LoVe AryaARshi 💕