13:: The Bonds.

Chapter 13:: dtd 04.01.2019

A really quick update to earn forgiveness from Kiddo_Star

The day after Aman came back from Mumbai, Aman fell down the stairs in AR and had a small fracture on his right arms.
That evening when Aman and Arnav arrived back home, they were greeted with Lav rolling on the floor clutching her stomach , laughing her heart out. Why? Because her all lives foe Aman Mathur is standing infront of her with a hand plastered and a small band-aid on his forehead. Arnav frowned in confusion because of her behaviour while Aman was so lost in her funny antics he never bothered to know the reason.

Arnav had called Lav earlier that day when Aman was taken to hospital and updated her with Aman's little accident.
Finally when Niti bua came and hit Lav's head she stopped her laughing session and that brought Aman back from his La Love land.

"Lav what happened to you? Why are you laughing like this? "

"Off oh Arnie, didn't you see how Aman looks? Hayee it's a dream come true for me... This is my years long desire to see him like this.. Tomorrow I will personally go to temple and thank Godess for this wonderful sight. "

" Lav it's not funny. He is even limping. Can't you show some pity on him?"

" Pity ? On this MoJ?" Watching Arnav glare at her La said:" Ok for you I will try. Arey, Amu why are you still standing? Sit na.. wait I will bring juice for you."

She like the Flash went into and came out of kitchen with a glass full of orange juice. By the time Arnav also sat by Aman. Lav came an sit on Aman's other side and made him drink the entire juice carefully from her hand itself.

Niti Bua shook her head gently watching the sarcasm Lav just showed to Aman and Arnav. Arnav had turned his attention to Khushi who was watching all this drama sitting on another seat opposite to the trio with her bunny. And Aman, he yet again went back to the same La Love Land.

"You need something else Amu?" La enquired.
And in return Aman blinked his eyes still lost in her.

"Arnav beta, take Aman to his room. I will make something for Aman. He needs to eat healthy. Take care Aman!" Lovingly patting Aman's cheeks Niti bua made her way to kitchen.

Lav went back to her now usual job of eating Khushi's ears.
Arnav took Aman back to his room, helped him change and lay down on the bed.

"Call me if you need something, Amu."

"I will. You go and fresh up. You stink man!"

"Ya will be right back."

"Arnie?"

"Ya Amu."

"I am fine da. Just a little pain. Don't worry." Aman said to Arnav a bit loud.

Smiling to himself Aman closed his eyes and leaned back to the bed rest.

The dinner happened in Aman's room, owing to Lav's idea to give Amu a company. While Aman was forced to eat the bland soup, Lav ate her dinner paneer rice relishing every single bit of it with a sole purpose of teasing Aman. Aman smiling to himself ignored her antics.

After dinner.
"Lav, you take care of Aman okay. I will have to leave for LA tomorrow eve instead of Amu. So u stay with Amu and let me be with my Khushi."

Arnav went with Khushi wishing Lav and Aman a Goodnight. Lav gave Aman his medicines, took of his hands out of the swing and carefully placed it on his side on a pillow.