18:: Our LoVe

Chapter18::dtd 08.01.2019

The bold italics ones are the lines of a song
"Likhe jo khat tujhe ... "

****Italics aligned centre are of conversationsfrom the past ****

*♡*

By the time Arnav got ready to end the day and reached his room, Khushi was already in deep sleep. It is his routine to sleep capturing her face behind his eyelids. Her innocent face is the last in night and first in the morning before his eyes. His own personal way of assuring himself, she is there with him.
Instead of laying down on the recliner cum bed as usual he came besides his bed which now is Khushi's. He sat down and rechecked the AC and her blanket. She still has clutched her bunny close to her.
He slightly smiled to himself how once he disgusted even the mere sight of this one. But now it's his Khushi's part. Anything that is dear to Khushi is dearest.💕 to him.
Caressing her silky straight hair tied into a high bun, his thoughts went down the memory lane.

We didn't really had a styled confession, Khushi. It came casually out of your mouth and me I didn't felt like hearing it for the first time. It was like we had said it umpteen times, we already knew, we believed we were in love. From when? I have no idea.

*****
"I love you, Arnav"
"Guess I too feel the same for you, Khushi"

*****

Somewhere around an old bollywood song whistled

Likhe jokhat tujhe woh teri yaad mei.
Hazaaron rang ke nazaare ban gaye.

Those letters that I wrote to you. Our secret chats. They indeed became a wondrous sight of a thousand colors.

When you said you were having a seminar here at Delhi I so wanted to meet you.

*****

"We know each other for around an year.. When will we meet face to face? I really want to meet you Shona "
"Very soon Arnav. "

*****

After our first meeting, I was so into you. I forgot everything else. Was that because you seemed so beautiful to my heart? My friendship for you slowly bloomed into something else.

It was like my entire universe centred on you. And just you. Even though around my besties I masked up everything, but inside I could feel myself jumping like a kid in candy store.

When morning came, they became flowers,
When night fell, they became stars.

I had encountered a small accident and had a stitch on my forehead. On the day of it's removal you surprised me by coming infront of me all of a sudden. When your call came, asking me to come to the other wing of the hospital, escaping everyone who would probably recognise me, I ran to you.

A melody resonated somewhere
as my heart sensed your presence

There you, sat on a bench by the waiting area. In a peacock blue-green suit. With the same dazzling smile.

Somewhere a flower blossomed and
it appeared as if you had blushed.
A fragrance filled the air and
it seemed to me your hair had billowed.