22:: To ArShi

Chapter 22:: dtd 31.01.2019

DEDICATION TO EVERY ARSHIANS.
I will try my level best not to disappoint you guys ever.
♡♡♡♡♡

After having an exclusive Aman-Arnav time, the duo reached back RM around 1am. They went in as the door was wide open.
Aman was hanging onto Arnav's shoulders. Arnav was a bit less tipsy than Aman as he had to drive back home.

"Oh Arnie after so long we get to spend time with each other. Or else AR had..." but Arnav squeezed Aman's hand to cut him.

"What happened Arnie? Why are you looking like you saw Devil! By the way tell me who scared the Lucifer himself?"
Aman mocked looking around.

The sight welcomed him was an angry La.

"Hai La! You didn't sleep yet! Oh! Were you waiting for us?" Aman went straight to La unlocking Arnav's hand that held his. He thought to gave back La the same which she used earlier that day.

"Aman for God's sake, shut up." Arnav muttered under his breath.

When Aman came closer La frowned smelling alcohol.

"La, you look so beautiful when you are angry." Aman said sliding a finger along her temple.

She glanced towards Arnav who first smiled at her sheepishly and then changed it to a pleading one.

Taking a deep sigh La turned to Aman. She dragged him back to Arnav. Aman let her drag him giving her a dreamy look.

"Arnie take this idiot and go to sleep. And you will sleep in Aman's room today." La said in a no nonsense tone.

"But Lav, Khushi..."

"Arnie I said, to Aman's room."

"Let me wish her goodnight then."

"WHAT DID I SAY ASR?" La used her very stern mode. When the 'ASR'   came out Arnav knew that's the end of the discussion.

"Aman, let's go to YOUR room. Good night Lav" Arnav tried to take Aman.

"It's not Lav it's Love Arnie..." Aman tried to touch La again. But she moved back.

"Arnie. Look!" Aman whined when La moved back to avoid his touch.

"Get out of my sight this instance." She muttered gritting her teeth.

Arnav somehow dragged a whining Aman to his room. And very gently closed the door.

Next morning

As usual like everyother morning he turned to his right and slowly opened his eyes smilingly.  But instead of Khushi's innocent face he saw 2 legs. He frowned and sat up. He looked ariund and find the room to be Aman's instead of His and Khushi's.

"How did I came to Aman's room?" He questioned himself rubbing his head which throbbed a little bit.

"Aman wake up." Arnav hit a snoring Aman and pulled out the quilt from his body. Arnav shook him again. "Wake up! "

"Let me sleep!" Aman turned to the other side rubbing his bum where Arnav hit.

Arnav kicked him out of bed. He fell down with a thud.

"What's with you to ruin my sleep everyday Arnie. Can't you let me in peace?" Aman abruptly stood up. But instantly clutched his throbbing head. Then they looked towards each other frowing and then their expressions changed to 'confusion' then to 'realisation' and finally to 'horror'.