1

Perrie

"Okay Perrie, have a nice time. If you need anything, call me. One of my advisers shall help you. Bye." My mum said and half hugged me. I turned on my heels with my back over my shoulder and my suitcase in my hand. "Bye." I whispered and began walking towards the entrance. My heart was racing, beating fast, I'm sure it will explode any minute. I had to keep adjusting the grip on my handle of my case since my hands were clammy. This is my first day at my new collage, I was so scared. What if I don't like it? What if no one likes me? What if...

"Hey there, I'm Mike. Are you Perrie Edwards?" A young man greeted me, it broke me out of my thoughts and I covered my hand over my chest that was terrifying. "Sorry did I scare you?" He asked in his still over enthusiastic tone. "A little." I whispered in my normal shy manner. "Ahh well sorry, anyway are you Perrie Edwards?" People had looked at us now and I was getting more nervous. I nodded softly. "Follow me please Miss Edwards," He said and started walking at a brisk pace towards a big, white building. I was struggling to keep up with him, along with my racing heart beat; it was getting difficult to breathe. Finally he stopped, outside the big, white building. He rang the bell with the number 6 next to it and a girls voice came through. "Come on up." It was a calming voce but it didn't calm me down from my oncoming panic attack one bit. Mike rushed up the stairs, going two at a time. I was slowly carrying my case up. "Oh let me help you." He said once he reached the flight above me. He came and grabbed my suitcase I thanked him quietly and walked up behind him. He knocked on a door and it swung open, I was struggling to catch my breath. The girl behind the door had beautiful, wavy, brown hair, gorgeous hazel eyes and a stunning body. I blushed when I noticed her concerned look.

"Hey, I'm Jade. Are you okay?" She asked and held her hand out just under my arm to steady me. I wanted to say yes but I felt my head begin sweating now, I was going to have a panic attack. I shook my head. She led me inside the room, she took my backpack off. "Sit down love." She said and cleared some space on the bed for me to sit. "Here, have some water." She handed me a glass but I was shaking too much to hold it so she helped me slightly. "You're okay, deep breaths." She whispered and rubbed my back. "Copy my breathing sweet, come on, relax." She carried on calming me.

Finally, I began to settle. "T-thank you." I choked out. "It's okay, you feeling better?" She asked me. I nodded shyly and blushed. "Jus... just anxiety I guess." I whispered and looked at my fumbling hands. "Yeah, I get you. Don't be nervous." She smiled. I looked up at her. "Thank you." I said again. "Come on, your my new roommate. Do you want a tour or do you want to sort your stuff out, are you hungry, what do you want to do?" She asked. "Erm..." That was a lot of information to process. Too many questions... "Sorry, that was probably too much, why don't we just stay here and chill, get to know each other more." She said, I preferred the idea of that than anything else right now, especially with how anxious I am. I nodded shyly again. "Do you want to unpack then babe?" She asked me. I nodded and went to get my case. I began to unzip it slowly. Jade got off my bed and went to sit on hers; she was on her phone texting someone. What if it's about me? No it won't be... but it could be? I sighed out heavily and sat down on the bed. Jade looked at me concerned. "Perrie, what's wrong?" She asked, she walked slowly to me, she knelt down in front of me and rested her hands on my knees. "I feel so anxious and self-conscious." I whispered. "I hate feeling like this." I added. "Oh Perrie, sweetheart." She sat up next to me and pulled me into a hug, she stroked my hair and whispered in my ear trying to calm me. I think I'm going to like this Jade...

+++

So this is my new story, the ageplay will come soon, just not straight away! I hope you liekd it. x