18

Jade

"Poopey! My mates just rang and heard I'm home, do you mind lookinf after Theo whilst I go?" Jed asked running back into the bedroom we were all sharing. 
"I don't need her to look after me and I want to come!" Theo said standing up from the chair she was sitting in. 
"No little girl, you're staying here tonight." He said and held Theo's hands.
"But Dadaaaaa! You let me come to band practice. Don't you want to show me off to all your friends?" She said and pulled out her doggy eyes. 
"Theo I said no. You're staying here with Jade and Perie tonight. I'll be back in the morning." he kissed her head and waved goodbye at me and Pez. Perrie was on her phone next to me and Theo was sulking by the door. 
"Okay well it's been a long day, I think we should get snacks and put a film on." I smiled. 
"Yayy mama." Perrie giggled and curled up onto my knee. I noticed Theo roll her eyes. 
"Theo, you can pick the film, I'll go and get this ones bottle and us some popcorn." I said and moved Perrie off my knee. 
"Jade, can I change Pez? She looks pretty full." Theo asked me sweetly. 
"Okay thanks babe, you knwo how to do it yeah?" I asked her, se nodded and told Pez to coem and lie down in front of her, I went to make popcorn and Perrie's bottle. 

Theo

"Ugh why did I offer to do this?" I asked as I pulled Perrie's dirty pull up apart. "Ugh you're so ugly." I groaned. She whimpered so I laughed. "Don't you dare cry, it just proves how much of a helpess baby you are." I sniggered and wiped her harshly, she hissed so I clearly hurt her, so I did it again. "You're too much of a coward to even tell me to stop."  I mumbled but loud enough so she could hear. "Honesty, I don't even know why Jade calls you cute or adorable, you're really not. To me, you're an ugly peice of trash, even Jed thinks so, he told me. You don't deserve Jade at all." I said again. Once she was clean, I put another pull up on her and made sure to give her bottom a nice smack as she rolled over. 
"I want you to go into time out, tell Jade you were naughty." I laughed, she shook her head, I gae her thigh another hard smack and she quickly ran to the corner whimpering. 

I picked up my phone we waited for Jade to come back. She returned with a bottle of milk and a bowl of popcorn. She handed me the popcorna and I mumbled a thank you. 
"WHy is she in timeout?" She asked me. 
"She was kicking me whislt I changed her." I replied.
"Perrie?" She said sternly she walked to her in timeout and made her turn around. "Did you kick Theo?" She asked. I looked oer at her and nodded my head, Perrie glanced at me and quickly did the same. "Why?" Jade asked disappointed. Perrie just shrugged and looked down. "Go and say sorry."  Perrie walked over to me slowly. 
"I sowwy." She said gently. 
"It's alright bug. THank you for being honest with Jadey." I replied and kissed her forehead, she went over to her bed and flopped down with her back to all of us. 

Jade

I leant over Perrie and saw her staring into space.
"You alright little one?" I asked and rolled her onto her back. She nodded and curled into my chest. I rubbed her back. "Bottle time." I said to her soflty. She shook her head. "Why, what's the matter?" I asked her. 
"I just no want it." She mumbled into my body.
"Baby, you always want your bottle." I said trying to convince her.
"No Mama." She groaned and moved away from me. 
"Perrie come on angel, just try and have a little bit. I know you're just tired, you need to rest your pretty blue eyes." I said to her gently and moved soem of her golden hair from her eyes. 
"Mama, no." She glared at me, she covered her mouth with her hands.
"Okay then, tell me when you want it." I said to her gently. She nodded. "Where's bubbleum?" I asked her queitly.
"SLeepping." She groaned. I nodded and kissed her head, this attitude and grumpiness was just becasue she was tired.
"Theo, sweetheart, have you found a film?" I asked her. She nodded.
"Barbie." She smiled and looked at Pez. 
"Okay well I'm just going to get myself a drink and tell my mam we're going to sleep so I'll be back, you teo can start it if you want." I smiled and walked away again. 

Theo

As soon as Jade left, I picked up the bottle and walked to Perrie.

"Open up barbie doll." I laughed and shoved the bottle teet into her face. She whimpered and tried to push me away. "Don't be naughty Perrie." I warned and landed a loud smack on  her thigh again. She whimpered and opened her mouth, I shoved the bottle in and she sucked. "Faster." I groaned, she did it faster. Soon, it was all done. "You're just like Barbie, ugly blue eyes, horrible, straw, blonde hair, ugly, stick thin, anorexic body. It's just so fake, I won't be suprised if you had plastic surgery." I laughed at my words. Perrie groaned and went to get up. "Oh no you don't." I ssaid and pulled her back down with force. She covered her eyes and took shaky breaths. "HAHA don't cry, stupid big baby." I laughed and flicked her head. 

Jade returned and looked shocked that Perrie's bottle was gone. 
"Wow, Theo, you're so good with her.  I should leave you two alone more often." She smiled.
"I would love that Jade." I smiled evilishly. 
"NO mama!" Perrie flicked her legs and reached her arms up.
"What's the matter little one?" Jade asked and walked to Perrie, she moved her onto her knee. I tapped Pez in the process, just to warn her not to spill. 
"I- I jus miss woo." She said gently and rested her head on Jade's shoulder disapointedly. 

Perrie

Mama changed me into my baby grow and got me under the covers.
"Sleepy time baby." She mumbled to me and stroked my cheek. I felt happy I could get away from Theo in my sleep, if Mama stays that is. Just then I felt Theo come and hug me. 
"I'll cut your hair in your sleep." She muttered in my ear. I suddenly got scared, I can't get to sleep. 
"Jadey, can I sweep next to Pewwie, I wike cuddwing her in the night." Theo mumbled. 
"Aww, of course you can sweetheart." Mama replied and moved out of bed. Theo climbed in and wrapped her arms around my body. 
"I'm going to sleep in the other room I'll see you two in the morning." Mama said and kissed both our heads, I got so scared. She can't leave me with Theo, not all by myself. 
"Just you and me now." She snarled in my ear, I felt her begining to pinch my stomach.
"Please stop." I replied softly.
"No can do princess." She laughed. I just groaned and tried to hold back my tears. 

Jade

When I left Perrie and Theo, I had an instant bad feeling so I went to speak to my mam. 
"Hey Mam, do you still have those cameras set up in the bedrooms?" I asked her. 
"I do dear, why?" She asked me whilst utting her book down. 
"Well I just left Theo and Perrie to sleep and I don't know, Perrie seemed really on edge like she's hiding something from me. I just wanted to look on the cameras to see." I smiled.
"Well come right this way babe." She said and took ym hand, she led me to the baseent where the security sytem was. As soon as they were turned on, I was shocked...

+++

Oh no...