5

Jade

The lecture has finished and I could tell Perrie was wet, she was staring down at her hands and was silently crying. "Come on, let's go and get you all clean." I said to her and kissed her head gently. She stood up and took hold of my hand instantly. "Sowwy." She whispered. I think she may have slipped now she's in a wet pull. "It's alright. Let's just go and sort you out." I whispered and pulled her out of the lecture hall. "Jadeeee, people can swee." She whispered sadly. "No they can't." I said and pulled her along the path. "Jade please." She cried, I looked over, she was actually sobbing. I stopped and let her cry softly into my chest for a minute. "Why are you so upset?" I asked her. "You'll make me wear them again." She cried out into my chest. "Let's just get back to the dorm and we'll talk about it." I said to her, we walked to the elevator and entered silently. As the lift clunked, Perrie gripped hold of my hand and squeezed. "It's alright love. It won't break." I said to her and squeezed her hand in return. She nodded but moved closer to me, I rested my hand in her lower back and held her close to me.

When we got to form, I told her to hop in the shower quickly since we had no more lectures today I thought we could just sit and chill for a while.

She cmae back into the room about 10 minutes later, she was wearing a long jumper/top but I could tell she had her pull up on underneath. "Come here." I smiled and opened my arms, she came to me and settled in between my legs on the bed. "Thsi ppull up thing, is for your own good. Your shyness isn't healthy, you had the accident this morning because you couldn't ask to go to the toilet. You need to learn to not let it get that far baby. You need to try and come out of your shell, ths pull up thing is to protect you in case of further embarrassment if you have bad days. Not to punish you or embarrass you, to protect you." I whispered. She nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you." She swhipsered and started playong with my hand. "No problem sweet, now how baout a disney marathon?" I smiled, she nodded and smailed eagerly.

We settled on watching Ariel to start of with, we then watched Frozen then Alladin, we had, however, missed tea at the cafateria. They have supper on later but that is usually only a bowl of cereal or hot chocoaltes. We had decided we'll head to McDonalds to get some food, neither of us wanted to wait another 2 hours for food. I put on my shoes and tied my laces, then looked over and noticed Perrie struggling to do it, she was getting frustrated, "Hey, hey. No need to get upset. Watch." I whispered to her and rubbed her knee, I went through the steps and and tied her laces. "Erm, thanks." SHe whsipered, slightly embarrassed. "Don't worry, now come on. I'm hungry." I laughed and reached out my hand. I knew she was dry since she had been to the toilet just before we decided to go and eat. She walked to my hand and gripped it tight.

Perrie

We walked into McDonalds. it wasn't that busy but there was enough people to make me scared. I clutched Jade's hand and she pulled me closer to her. "Jade." I heard someone shout from a table, we looked over and saw Jesy and LEigh-Anne. "Are you okay sitting with them?" Jade asked me. "As long as I stay with you." I said and stayed glued to her side. "Hey girls." Jade smiled and sat down, I sat on her knee since I didn't want to sit next to Jesy by myself. "Comfy?" Jade asked me laughing slightly. I nodded and smiled sweetly. "Hey Jade, Perrie." Jesy smiled at us. I whimpered and hid my face in Jades neck. "You scared her the other day, like really scared her." Jade said to Jess quietly but I heard. "Oh god, I'm so sorry Perrie, I don't want to scare you, I was just super angry, it's rare. I promise you." Jesy said softly and reached her hand across the table. "I'm not aggressive, just boys." She whispered and smiled sweetly. I nodded and sat up, I was still wary but I had a little more trust. "Good girl Pez." Jade whispered. Someone saying good girl to me makes me want to slip so bad!! Ahhh! I blushed madly and hid my face in my hands, I know I'm shy but with Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne's attention on me, I loved it, I loved being in my headspace I just hope it's not too obvious right now. "What do you want to eat sweetheart?" Jade asked me sweetly. "Just a wrap please." I said softly. "Okay, can you stay here with Jesy and Leigh?" She asked. I looked at them nervously, Leigh smiled widely at me and opened her arms. I nodded and moved to sit next to Leigh. "Good girl." Jade said and kissed my head, she walked off.

"You're a cutie Pez." Leigh smiled and stroked the end of my hair. I blushed again and hid my face in my hands. This is getting so hard not to be little or at least slip into my headspace fully.
A couple of minutes later, Jade came back with the food. I stood up so she could sit down and then I sat on her knee again. "Wow Pezza." She laughed and kissed my cheek. I don't know what she was saying wow at but right now I'm loving this.

We ate our food quietly. But I let out a random loud yawn. "You tired baby?" Jade asked. I nodded and settled on her knee more, I rested my head in her neck and she she wrapped her arms around me protectively. Before I knew it, I was sleeping in McDonald's, on my best friends knee.

Jade
"Is she asleep?" I asked Leigh who was sat next to me, she looked down at Perrie and nodded then smiled. "I'll have to wake her up to get her back to the dorm, we walked." I laughed gently. "Ahh, we can drive you back. I brought my car." Jesy smiled. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah course, what are friends for?" She smiled. "Thanks Jess." I laughed. "Jade?" Leigh asked. I nodded at her so she could ask her question. "Is she a little?" She asked. "To be honest, I think so but she hasn't admitted it." I said and rubbed Perries back gently. "She shows obvious signs of it." Jesy said. "Like what?" Leigh asked shocked. "Falling asleep on you for one, the shyness and just the way she acts. The blushing and embarrassment when we call her cute or good girl." Jesy smiled. "You are right." I said and looked down at Pez. "I want her to admit it first though, I don't want to ask her." I said. "Yeah that's fair." Leigh smiled.

+++
I hope you liked this chapter. I am struggling for ideas with this book so please comment some if you have any! X