23

This chapter is dedicated to the one and only Bubblegum! He helps Princess Perrie keep safe at all times, he makes sure she is always happy and hides her from scary monsters or big mean bullies! Go Bubblegum! He is also the most handsome unicorn anyone has EVER seen!

Jade
When the kitchen buzz had finally calmed down again, I noticed Perrie had gone! I panicked. I  searched for her through the house, in the bathrooms, in the garden, in the living room. Then I realised I hadn't seen Jed either. I decided to go and check the bedrooms. Sure enough, Perrie was sleeping peacefully in my bed, under my covers, hugging my pillow. Jed was sat next to her, reading. "I thought you'd be in the party Jed." I smiled and went to sit next to my sleeping beauty. "I was but she was scared so I brought her up here, give her some space. Then she fell asleep." He smiled.  "Aww bless her, I think she is still catching up on sleep after what Theo did." I sighed sadly. "Oh yeah, that reminds me, she needs a change. She wouldn't tell me but I could tell she was uncomfortable." he said gently. "Aww okay. Can you go and grab me the things?" I asked him, he placed his book down and did just that.
"Perrie, princess." I whispered to Pez who was sleeping peacefully in front of me. As much as I hated waking her up when she's tired, I don't to change her without permission or her knowing. "Mama?" Perrie questioned, her eyes were still shut gently but she was groaning slightly. "Yes, it's me baby girl. Can I change you?" I asked her softly. She nodded and led down on her back, bending her legs and laying them flat. "Good girl." I whispered softly. She was whimpering and I'm  guessing from the pain. I untaped her diaper and then got out a wipe, ready to wipe her down. She still looked quite sore, the redness was still there but not so much but I could see tiny little scratches. "Oh Princess, we might need to get you some new cream. This one doesn't seem to be doing anything." I said gently. She covered her eyes and I heard her cry. "Jed, get tinker bell..." I whispered to him. He did and put it in front of his face. "Perrie?" He asked in a girly voice, trying to mimic tinker bell. He even shook the teddy gently. Pez moves her fingers so she could see. I noticed a huge smile spread on her face after seeing tinker bell. She squealed and reached her hands up for grabby hands. "No more crying Perrie." Jed said sternly but laughing in his girly voice, still through tinker bell. Thankfully whilst Perrie was distracted, I had managed to clean her up. "No more tears Tink." Perrie giggled and reached for tinker bell again. I quickly did up the straps on her nappy and Jed handed her tinker bell. Perrie gave her a big big big big cuddle and also kissed her. I smiled and lifted her up under her arms. She settled on my knee and played with tinker bell whilst I watched. "Mama.... What woo want?" She whined and looked at me. "Nothing baby, why?" I asked. "Woo kweep wooking at me." She whined. "Because you're a cutie." I giggled and kissed her head. She blushed and hid her face behind tinker bell. "Tinker bell doesn't hide my princess." I whispered and moved the teddy from her hands away from her face. "Mamaaaaa." She groaned and hid her face in my chest. "Oh you use me to hide now? I want to see those pretty eyes of yours, let mama see them." I smirked. She lifted her head slowly. "There they are!" I cheered when she was looking at me again. She was pouting now though. "What's the pout for princess?" I laughed gently. "Woo twicked me." She said disappointed and crossed her arms. "I didn't, I just wanted to see your pretty eyes." I whispered and kissed her forehead. She blushed again and her hands wrapped themselves around my neck. "I wove woo Mama." She muttered gently. I laughed gently. "I love you too little one." I smiled.
"Mama, can you wear me a story?" Pez asked me sweetly. "I can tell you one." I muttered. She nodded and smiled wider.
I sat with my back to the wall, Perrie was sat next to me but was leaning onto me and had her head resting on my shoulder. Jed was sat on the other side of Pez.
"Okay, once upon a time there was a beautiful princess called Perrie. She was the most beautiful little princess in the whole kingdom, she had gorgeous blonde hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. Princess Perrie was also very popular because of her unicorn. Her trusty, handsome unicorn... bubblegum. He had a stunning blue coat which shone in the gleaming sun, he had a rainbow mane which made him so special! He would be visited by the fairies everyday, his favourite fairy was Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was also Princess Perrie's favourite. Bubblegum, always protected Perrie but when ever he wasn't around, usually doing his unicorn duties, Tinkerbell would look after Perrie. She would always look out for her. She often brought her other friend Baloo aswell. Baloo was an amazing cuddled! Princess Perrie always cuddled Baloo when he was around. Usually they would both end up covered in glitter from Tinkerbells mischievous acts but they still loved each other so much!" I said all this and Perrie now had bubblegum on her knee, Tinkerbell under her arm and Baloo on her legs. I smiled sweetly when she looked up at me with drooping eyes. "Sleepy time." I whispered softly and kissed her head. She nodded and settled in closer to me. She sighed and before I could say goodnight, she was out.

The party was pretty much over by the time I had made my way back downstairs. Whenever I tried to leave Perrie in bed by herself, she would cry and reach for me but now, after reassuring her that Tinkerbell, Baloo and Bubblegum were all looking after her, she was sleeping peacefully. "Jade, where've you been?" Jeds mum exclaimed happily, I could tell she was slightly tipsy. "Upstairs, sorting Perrie out." I laughed and helped her steady herself since she was wobbling all over the place. "Ahh the little." She smiled and walked away. I shook my head laughing and went to tidy up slightly. Today has been a longggg day and now, it's 2019!

+++
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! X