45

On the group chat
Jed💙: OMGGG FINALLYYYYY
Mads💛: eeeekkkk seriously?
Jesy💚: Took you long enough Jadey!
Leigh❤️: awww how cute! Xxx
Jed💙: you know, Jess and Leigh are together, Jade and Pez are. Mads... you and I are single!
Jesy💚: don't even think about it Jed!
Mads💛: what you suggesting Elliot? 😉
Jed💙: what? Nothing! I'm just saying we're both single...
Leigh❤️: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Jesy💚: honestly Jed idk how Jade has lived with you her whole life! Hahahaha
Leigh❤️: Jess! Don't be mean!
Mads💛: is anyone else wondering how they got together like how Jade did it?
Jed💙: I am! But lets be honest, Perrie would have said yes if they were both dirty and in a swamp.
Leigh❤️: lesbehonest*
Jesy💚: baby don't 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mads💛: Hahahaha and yeah Jeds right. Perrie is head over heels for Jadey. I'm surprised she hasn't asked herself.
Leigh❤️: Perrie would never do that! She'd get wayyyy to shy!
Mads💛: well yeah but if you truly like someone then surely you'll ask them any day anytime.
Leigh❤️: well not when you suffer really bad anxiety and when you're asking your caregiver. She could have risked losing her mama and best friend and crush all in one go.
Mads💛: well that wouldn't matter to me!
Leigh❤️: well that's you isn't it!
Mads💛: jeez Leigh. Chill. You're so over dramatic sometimes.
Leigh❤️: don't tell me to chill Mads.
Jed💙: Ladies Ladies... please
Jesy💚: don't Jed
Leigh❤️: ugh whatever. Jade, Pez, congratulations!! X

Perrie
I woke up to the sun shining and the sound of my phone pinging. I still had my head on Jades chest and I didn't really want to get up but I knew I would have to if I wanted to check my phone. However I stayed cuddling Jadey a little more.
I sat up eventually and looked through the group chat messages. Jade told them we were together and I didn't mind at all but when Leigh and Mads started arguing-that upset me.
I decided to write a reply.

Perrie💜: honestly guys, what me and Jade do is like none of your business. I'll talk to Jade about telling you what went on but tbf I don't really want you all to know! And mads leave Leigh alone she's just defending me when I
can't defend myself. But yeah thanks.
Mads💛: why you having a go at me for?!?
Perrie💜: IM NOT!
Jesy💚: Perrie calm down...
Perrie💜: she thinks I'm having a go at her! I wasn't!
Leigh❤️: babe calm down please. It's okay
Mads💛: calm down Perrie, relax Perrie! More like stop being so silly! You freak out over tiny things!
Perrie💜: no I don't.
Mads💛: yeahhhh you do
Perrie💜: why are you being so mean? What've I done?
Mads💛: Oh My God.
Perrie💜: what?
Mads💛: whatever. I'm going. Have a nice day.
Mads💛: oh wait. We have like 10 letters from Zayn. Waiting for you.
Leigh❤️: Madelaine!
Jesy💚: wtf mads!
Jed💙: mads you can't really do that to her.

Private messages between Leigh and Pez
Perrie💜: okay seriously... what've I done?
Leigh❤️: idk baby. Don't worry about it. X
Perrie💜: I was just telling her to leave you alone. It wasn't mean was it?
Leigh❤️: no it wasn't angel. It's okay. Forget about it. Is Jade awake?
Perrie💜: not yet😩
Leigh❤️: why don't you wake her?
Perrie💜: but she's sleeping.
Leigh❤️: but you need cuddles...
Perrie💜: yeah I do that.
Leigh❤️: okay baby. We've to go now, you'll be okay?
Perrie💜: I'll be fine! Byeeee x
Leigh❤️: byeeee princess! X

I looked over at Jade sadly. I don't know why Madeleine started getting annoyed at me! I didn't really do much wrong. I put my phone down  and cuddled up to my mama.

Jade
Perries whimpers woke me up. I looked down to my stomach and saw her shoulders moving gently.
"Hmm, baby?" I muttered sleepily. She looked up at me and blinked a bit. Tears were slowly making their way down her face.
"What's the matter Sweetheart?" I asked and pulled her closer to me.
"Mads is upset with me and I don't know what I've done." She whispered sadly into my chest.
"What makes you think that?" I asked her as I ran my fingers through her hair.
"She was getting annoyed at me in the group and she mentioned Zayn." She cried softly.
"Oh angel." I wrapped my arms tighter around her torso and held her head at the back.

I'd talked to Mads and she apologised to Perrie thank god. Perrie wasn't as upset anymore. This evening, I decided to go to a theme park by the beach! I was excited and I hope Pez was to! I told her not to dress up too much so she was wearing light grey joggers and a white crop top, she looked so cute. I had a pair of black jeans and a white top with a denim jacket on!
It was about 7:40 pm and Perrie had actually had a nap today! Whilst we were sunbathing bless her. I knew she wanted to slip but we were in a semi-public area so she didn't go too far. She practically led on top of me (meaning I only have half of my body tanned!) Though she was cute! She got ice-cream all around her face at lunch- I have no idea how! Then we built some sandcastles until tea time and then we came back to our apartment, she watch mr tumble and okayed with her teddies whilst I made tea!
We only had another two days in holiday and the last one will probably just be packing and sunbathing! However I will have to try and convince her it's okay to go back to England since I know she is terrified of Zayn!
Right now we were walking hand in hand along the front of the amusements.
"Pez baby?" I asked her sweetly.
"Hmm?" She replied and looked at me.
"Shall we go inside?" I smiled she nodded and walked in the opposite direction towards a door, dragging me along with her.

After a few hours on the silly amusements, I saw Pez start getting tired.
"Can we get someone to take a picture of us? And then we can go!" I smiled at her, she nodded and rubbed her eyes sleepily!
"Hey, excuse me. I was wondering if you could take a few photos of me and my friend?" I smiled to a mans and woman as they walked past.
"Of course!" The make replied and took my phone. "Smile girls!" He cheered!
"Thank you so much!" I thanked as he passed my my phone back. "It's so cute!"

"You're so cute Jadey

"You're so cute Jadey." Perrie whispered as she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and around my neck.
"So are you baby girl." I smirked. She quickly leant in and kissed my cheek. Causing me to giggle! "When am I going to get a proper kiss?" I asked her as she stood up straight again. She just shrugged, took hold of my and walked back in the direction of the apartment.

+++
Well this was a quick update!  I hope you liked it!!! X