34

Leigh
As Jade, Perrie and I sat in Mcdonald's I was actually starting to enjoy myself, I had felt so left out and basically replaced all week that it felt nice to know Perrie and Jade wanted to spend time with me. I really enjoyed being with Pez and Jade, but especially when Perrie is little, just like she is now, she's super cheeky and cute and its impossible to be annoyed at anything when I'm with her.

"Perrie, baby you need to eat and stop playing for just a few minutes." Jade said sweetly to Perrie who was playing with the toy she got in her meal. "But mama look!" Perrie giggles as she shows Jade the car that rolled along the table, Jade grabbed it which obviously didn't go down well with Perrie at all, "no mama." Perrie whined frustratedly as she reached up for the toy car. "Yes baby, mama is going to keep it until you eat aaaalll your dinner." Jadee smiled, I don't know how Jade could even be strict with Perrie, I guess its because she has to be but my goodness I would struggle too much. Thankfully, within minutes Perrie didn't seem to bothered and was more interested in her chicken nuggets and chips.

"Thank you for letting me come with you." I smile at Jade. "Oh babe don't be so silly, you can come out with Pez and i whenever you want, or come to our dorm whenever you want." Jade smiled at me. "I just don't want you to feel you have to look after me, I guess." I laughed softly. "Leigh seriously I will always look out for you, you're my best friend and plus Perrie adores you, isn't that right princess?" Jade smiled turning towards Perrie who now had a mouthful of food, and she nods her head rather enthusiastically. "Aww thank you baby." I smiled and watched as she moved from her seat where she was sat next to Jade across the table from me and she slipped herself onto the sofa with me. "Oooh you're leaving mama?" Jade pretends to pout as she teases Perrie, I think Perrie caught on that she was just teasing and she giggled and cuddled into me. "Oooh I'll forgive you because you're too cute." Jade laughed as I kiss Perrie's head.  

"Hellooooooo!" I heard a familiar voice screech as we all turned around to try and see who it was. "Fancy seeing you lot here." Jesy smiles as she walked in with Madelaine, god I felt the jealously rage inside; Jesy and I used to go shopping together, we always did that and we always used to go out and eat afterwards but it looks like I've been replaced for that to. I heard Perrie huff when she saw Madelaine and I watched Jade give her a stern look, I couldn't help but giggle. "Be nice baby." Jade mumbled moving Perrie's coat off of her seat so they could sit down. "Nooooooo thats my seat." Perrie groaned, I really tried to hide my laugh, I could relate to Perrie far too much right now and she was the only one out of the two of us who could show any discontent with Mads as Jesy called her with being here.

"Baby you're next to Leigh Leigh, so I'm moving your coat so Madelaine can sit down." jade sighed, "look baby wheres your toy?" I smiled deciding to just try and distract Perrie. "Hey Leigh!" Jesy says before I can turn around to try and ignore her further. "Hi." I smiled turning myself back round to play with Perrie, I know its childish, but I can't help it, my feelings are hurt and I obviously don't want to explain why to Jesy right now with Madelaine across the table.

"Mama?" Perrie says softly to Jade, but she was deep into conversation with Mads and Jesy at this point. "mama" Perrie says tapping on the table, I really couldn't see this situation ending well, Perrie almost always gets Jade's attention immediately so this will no doubt annoy her. "Baby mamas a little busy I think." I smiled softly hoping to keep Perrie calm so we could avoid any tears. "She my mama" Perrie mumbled angrily crossing her arms tightly over her chest. "I know she is baby, we all know she is, but mama is just talking to our friends so we need to be polite don't we?" I sighed, as much as I hated this situation I knew I needed to make sure Perrie behaved seeing as Ididn't want her getting into trouble. "I try be good, but mama no care." Perrie pouts and I could clearly see the frustration in her face and that now made me wonder, was Perrie struggling with having their new roommate, because Perrie has been clingy towards me since they came and sat down, obviously Perrie isn't getting as much attention as she used to from Jade. I had no problem making up for the lost attention and giving it to her, even if I was just there and present for her so when she's playing like she was earlier she has someone to talk to and show her toys to. Perrie's a sweetheart and she's hardy naughty, very cheeky yes but not naughty so there is obviously a cause to these mini tantrums.

Jade
I have never been in such an awkward and tense situation in my life and I never thought I would experiance one with all my closest friends. I felt like I was completely in the middle of all this jealousy! It was horrible. Perrie was being rather naughty as well and I knew she was acting up because of Leigh she was encouraging it by laughing. If Jesy tried to talk to Leigh or Perrie, Perrie would but in and say she's too busy to talk right now or that Leigh was too busy playing with her, when Mads asked Perrie what toy she had Perrie ignored her and only reluctantly showed her the toy after I told her off. I knew Perrie was acting up but I didn't really know what for, was she jealous? Was she just trying to stick up for Leigh in her own little way? I really wasn't sure but I would be finding out very soon because I'm not having her behave this way again.

"Hey does anyone want an icecream?" Mads smiled. "I'm full thank you." Leigh said softly, I don't think Leigh hated Madelaine, I just think she doesn't know how to cope with sharing Jesy. Leigh-anne isn't a spiteful person, she's one of the loveliest people I've ever met so I must admit I did feel rather bad for her. "I'll have one if you're going up there." I smiled. "Would you like one little one?" Mads said sweetly to Perrie, I was getting rather frustrated with Perrie now, she completely ignored her and continued to play, she knows this is completely unacceptable behaviour and I was far from impressed. "Perrie?" I questioned seeing how she would respond, she looks up at me and I could see that naughty little spark in her eye. "I'll share one with her." Leigh says probably trying to make Madelaine feel a bit better and to make Perrie seem less rude, I really didn't know what had come over Perrie. I wasn't impressed and would defiantly be having a little talk with her later on.

+++
This was all written by littlemixlove22 . Thank you sweetheart ❤️☺️. I hope you all like it!