48

written by littlemixlove22 thank you ❤️❤️

Perrie

After waking up this morning rather early, I don't know why I woke up early because I did really need the sleep and I still felt really tired. But instead of me fighting against myself I got up and went to have a shower instead; hoping I wouldn't disturb Jade too much, she was snuggled up under the covers still and looked extremely comfortable. I did notice however that Madelaine wasn't in the room and I know it sounds bad but to be honest I was sort of happy. I know she doesn't like me and I don't really get why if I'm being honest I've been nice to her, Jade and I let her stay in our dorm and we introduced her to our friends and I've tried sort of to be friends with her, but I guess she just doesn't like me and I don't really care. I just wished she'd be a bit more grown up about it and actually tell me what I've done to annoy her so much, cause I won't lie I just don't understand why she needs to send mean messages. It's not like I wanted Zayn to constantly send letters is it? She must know that! I also didn't ask her to go and collect the letters, she took that upon herself so it was really irritating me that she was acting like she had to go collect them, she could have just left them for Jade and I when we got back.

I didn't really know what to do with myself, Jade was asleep and I was feeling a tiny tiny bit little, but I wanted to talk to Madelaine first before I slipped to try and figure out what I had done so wrong, but I don't actually know if I will last too long. I didn't even know where she has gone, I don't know why she's left the dorm so early and before 7 this morning, maybe she knows she's not welcome here, or maybe she knows what she did was wrong sending me those messages in the group chat so she thought she better leave before Jade and I wake up. I sort of remember Jade and Madelaine arguing last night and I think it was because I was making too much noise, but if I'm being honest I was too tired then to take anything in so I have no chance of remembering it now, I'm sure Jade will when she wakes up and will tell me what happened.

1 hour later

Jade
After getting myself dressed and ready for the day and catching Perrie up on what happened last night with Madelaine it was fair to say Perrie was wound up and far from impressed, we also both had no idea where she was. Well that was until me phone beeped from across the room!

Jed💙: Hey poopey! I've got Madelaine and were coming over, well that is if you reply to let me know you're awake, I spoke to her about what happened last night and yeah she's coming over to say sorry, so be nice ❤️ x

I rolled my eyes as I read his text, I'm almost positive she will have twisted the story to try and make me look bad, but I just want to solve the whole situation and make up. It will be so awkward in here tonight if we don't, especially if we aren't speaking, I also don't really want Mads feeling awkward cause it will almost be a two against one situation and I don't want her feeling excluded. As long as she apologies to Pez and I then I don't really care anymore.

Jade💕: ok x

I only reply bluntly because I wanted to see how the whole conversation with Madelaine goes first, I wanted to see if she was really sorry.

"Baby?" I sighed knowing that Pez will not want to know that Madelaine is coming back right now. "Yes?" she smiled looking up from her phone. "Madelaine and Jed are coming over in like two minutes, apparently she wants to apologise for last night," I sighed looking at my girlfriend trying to read her response before she speaks. "Okay," Pez whispered putting her phone down. "Look you don't have to say anything Pez, I'll just see what she says and see if she's going to apologise to you and I!" I said trying to build myself up to stand my ground in case Madelaine decides she doesn't want to be nice.

With a knock at the door, I see Jed and Mads let themselves in, Pez stays on the sofa concentrating on her phone, I see her look up but she doesn't react to them. Poor Jed is now in the middle of this, I think Madelaine thinks if she told Jed first he would stick up for her. But after seeing Jed's body language and face I could tell he had most likely forced Madelaine in here to apologise.

I watched as Mads looked at Pez and then at me. "Is she not coming over then?" Madelaine groaned as she looked at me. "I don't know, you'll have to ask her!" I said while wondering what an earth she was so irritated about. "Perrie?" Madelaine called quite harshly and in a rather demanding tone, Pez looked up and it made me chuckle how she looked at her rather blankly and just popped her phone slowly down onto the sofa and made her way over me.

"So are you big or you going to cry if I say anything to mean?" Madelaine laughed and Jed rolled his eyes obviously not a big fan of what was going on right now, poor boy stuck right in the middle of all this. "Yes I'm big, does it look like I'm little and even if I wasn't it hasn't stopped you being a mean bitch before has it?" Perrie piped up and I felt rather proud and I don't know if that was wrong but I was glad she was sticking up for herself.

"Right well I'm basically here to say sorry to you Jade, cause I shouldn't have argued with you last night and yeah so I'm sorry about that!" Madelaine says and she did seem genuinely sorry. "Mads say sorry to Perrie as well! And be nice for goodness sake!" Jed sighs, It was weird seeing him so stern with someone, he's such a softie usually. But then it did make me think why was he being so stern with Madelaine, I didn't want to question it right now I'll just see what happens over time.

"I don't want to say sorry to that spoilt little bitch!" Madelaine says making my jaw drop, who and earth does she think she's talking to, there was so much anger an almost jealously behind her voice, it was just horrible. "Excuse me! I don't know what I've done to piss you off so much but you need to pipe down, I've never been mean to you, we allowed you into our friendship group and looked after you. If you hate me that much and think that of me then leave!" Perrie says standing firm against Madelaine. "You think you're such a princess, everyone gives you what you want and bows down to you all the damn time!" Mads grinned. "Well she is my princess!" I smiled rubbing Perrie's back. "I'd rather be a princess than you, not my fault you're jealous got take your anger out somewhere else." Perrie groaned rolling her eyes obviously getting more frustrated with Mads by the minute and I couldn't blame her.

The thing I found most interesting was, I think Madelaine thought Perrie would be little so she would only have to talk to me, cause Madeleine seems almost shocked by how fierce and fiery Perrie is, which I guess is a good thing. To be honest, I'm shocked at how fiery she's being as well, she's usually this shy little girl that hardly fights with anyone! And Madelaine isn't getting the easy little battle she came in here thinking she was getting.

"I'm not angry I'm just telling you the truth!" Madelaine smiled obviously trying to piss Perrie off more. "Stop talking shit!" Perrie sighed I knew she was getting ready to walk away from it all. "At the end of the day as Jade says I'm her princess and it's not my fault you don't have a Jade!" Perrie smiled. "Well fuck you," Madelaine said and before anyone can react she reaches out and slaps Perrie straight across her face!

Within seconds Jed grabs Madelaine's arms and holds her. "What the fuck did you just do that for?" I questioned feeling the anger in me bubbling. Before I could even call Perrie I heard the dorm room door slam and she was gone! I didn't even notice she had left my side because I was so focused on the anger I had towards Madelaine. "Jed we've got to go after her and find her, I don't want her out there on her own knowing Zayn knows her campus and stuff!" I panic and grabbed my shoes, I watch as Jed lets go Madelaine and she goes and sits on her bed seemingly unbothered by the entire thing which added to my frustration, but my frustration was out weighed by my worry for Perrie!

+++
Written by littlemixlove22 again! ❤️❤️ she's such a gem! 🥰