16

Jed
"Jed, I need to pee can we stop." I heard Theo say next to me. "Yeah, there's services in 5 minutes. Are they awake?" He asked pointing to Perrie and Jade in the back. I looked back and saw Perrie playing with bubblegum and Jade sleeping. "Jades sleeping, Pez is playing." I mumbled. "Alright. Perrie?" He asked. "Hmm?" Perrie replied childishly. "Can Theo take you into the services to try for a wee wee?" He asked in the same voice he uses when I'm 'little'. "Uh huh." She whispered and looked at me worriedly. I don't think she likes me that much, but to be fair, I don't really care. She's weird.

5 minutes later, Jed pulled into the services. "We'll be quick." I said and unclipped my seatbelt. I went round to Perries side. "Come on then." I held my hand out and she skipped beside me. As soon as we were out of sight, I dropped her hand and walked towards the bathroom. "Feo.." I heard Perrie mumble and reach for my hand "That's not my name." I groaned and walked into the toilet stall. "Feo, no." She whispered and knocked on the door. "Let me pee in peace Perrie." I moaned. "But I need pee pee." She muttered softly. "You have a pull up on." I laughed. "No, I no wan' pee pee in pull up." She muttered. "Not my problem Perrie." I mumbled, flushed the toilet and walked out to wash my hands. "Lets go and buy some food." I said tiredly. She reached for my hand again but I snatched it away from her grip. "Stop it, I don't want to hold your hand." I moaned and picked up a packet of biscuits. I went and also got three bottles of water. I got three sandwiches and also some crisps. "If Jed or Jade asks why you don't have any tell them you're not hungry, I'm not wasting my money on you." I spat at her, she whimpered but nodded. I quickly payed for the food then began walking back out to the car. Jade was now sat in the front so I'm guessing I have to sit next to Perrie. I visibly groaned and got in the car. "You alright now?" Jed asked as Perrie got in. "Yep, thanks." I smiled kindly. I began handing out food. "Where's yours baby?" Jade asked Pez gently. "I no hungwy." She mumbled and played with the ears on her teddy. She looked ridiculous. "Are you sure, I don;t mind sharing..." she naded half a sandwich over. Perrie looked at me slowly and bit her lip. I made a stern 'no' face. "It okway mama." She sighed sadly and rested her head on the window.

Perrie

I really don't like Theo, shes two faced and horrible but with little me she is so manipulative. "Sweetheart, go to sleep if you're tired." I heard Mama whisper. I nodded gently. I then heard mama talking to Jed but then felt someone snatch bubblegum from my hands. "Look how silly he is, you don't need this." Theo laughed and threw it on the floor of the car. My heart broke and tears came to my eyes. "Ha, don't cry." Theo sniggered. I blinked back my tears and looked up at mama, she was eating and talking to Jed. I wish I could eat right now too. I rested my head gently on the window and tried to sleep but I also really needed to pee pee. Theo never let me. I just decided to let it out, I've had a wet pull up before, it;s fine. Sadly though, it was loud and Theo looked over at me and smirked. She leant in and whispered, "Is wittle baby Pewwie going pee pee in her puwll up?" She lauged and I let a couple of tears fall down my face. However, I quickly wiped them away. Theo shook her head and laughed, I just hung mine in shame.

As time went on, theo was really beginning to bug me. she would tease me constanlty and whenever I tried to sleep, she would pinch my leg which really hurt but I didn't want to say anything just in case. I was trying so hard to ignore her.I was also trying realy hard to avoid this stupid itchiness on my foof. I've never stayed in a wet pull up this long and I just wanted it off. I wanted to cry... no I needed to cry. I wanted mama cuddles with bubblegum. I didn't want Theo arround me but I can't gwt away in this car. Just then I heard the seatbelt alarm go off and my waist come lose. "Perrie, seat belt stays on." Jed said sternly. I nodded slowly and did it back up. I glared at Theo. "Don't do that little girl." She pinched my thigh again. I whimpered and looked away. I was getting frustrated now, I was hungry, sat in a wet pull up, being bullied and didn't have my mama or bubblegum. I wanted to sleep but this stupid person won't let me.

"Okay pit stop." I heard Mama say, I was up and out of my seat in seconds. Mama came to me and gripped my hand. I wrpaped my arms so tightly around her. "you alright princess?" She asked me gently. I nodded. "Just miss you." I replied. "Ah well, lets go to the bathroom and grab some food, surely you're hungry now." She smiled at me. I wanted to tell her I was hungry earlier but then I didn't at the same time. I just nodded and walked slowly next to her. "I'm suprised you haven't slept after what happened this morning." Mama chuckled and smirked at me. "What happened this morning?" Jed asked curiously. "This little one had her first time out, wouldn't wake up, bit of a tantrum." She smiled he wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Ahh okay." He laughed. "Hopefully not another April." Jed laughed. "Don't Jed." Mama sighed softly. "Sorry babes." He rubbed her hand and kissed her cheek. I did the same, I don't know who April was but from mamas reaction it made her sad.

We arrived back in the car and I was slightly happier, Mama had changed my pull up which I guess is okay but I think she saw the pinch marks on my thighs, she didn't say anything though. I had had food and Theo wasn't sitting with me. So I had Mama all to myself. "Whys bubblegum on the floor?" Mama asked me. "He wanted a nap on the floor." I smiled. And took him. I cuddled him, obviously it want the truth but she believed it. I rested my head on her shoulder and mama put my brand new paci in my mouth. It was so soothing. I rested my head on her shoulder and Jed and Theo got in the front. Theo glanced at me and I got embarrassed so I spat my paci out. Theo laughed. "Baby, don't do that." Mama said. "Sowwy." I mumbled, Theo had turned back around now so I opened my mouth and she placed it back in. I was just about to nod off to sleep when Theo turned back around to talk to Mama. I took my paci out and sat up as she talked. "No sweetheart, stay here." Mama whispered and pulled me back down to her. "But mama." I whined and hid my face on her chest. She chuckled and rubbed my back. "Isn't she cute?" I heard Theo whisper. "She is." Mama replied. Why is Theo soooo two faced?

+++
I hope you liked it! ❤️