36

Leigh
We were walking back from McDonald's and I just wanted to cry, Jesy had just ran off, just as I was telling her what was wrong. It's like she doesn't want the relationship anymore, like I'm irrelevant to her life! Jade was holding my hand tightly which made me feel a little better, knowing I had someone at least. And Perrie was skipping next to me, which always brightened anyone's moods.

Perrie was colouring on the floor as me and Jade set up a den for movie night, we were pretty excited for it, we were going to watch a couple of Disney movies, I know they are Jade and Perrie's favourite, I do enjoy them but they aren't my favourite. But we are still watching them, Jade agreed that if Pez gets to sleep at decent time we'll but a more adultish film on but we'll see if that happens. When Jade gets her Disney, there isn't much that can drag her away from it. "Mammaaaaa, look!!" Perrie screeched as she put down her crayon. She had drawn a picture of us three. I was done in a brown crayon and had really really frizzy black hair! Jade was a slightly lighter brown crayon with long wavy brown hair (she drew it down to the floor!) and she drew herself as Rapunzel! We all had skirts and shirts on all different colours and we were under a rainbow which had a pot of gold at the bottom. "We following rainbow!" She cheered, watching me looking at it! "It's very pretty Pez." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You keep it Weigh!" She smiled and handed it me. "Are you sure princess, you don't want it on your pretty picture wall?" I asked. "No, you keep it." She smiled and bounced on her bottom. "Well thank you sweetheart, that's very kind." I replied and hugged her. "See mama, I being kind now." Perrie said, smirking at Jade who was popping some popcorn. "Don't get lippy with me." Jade laughed and raise she's eyebrows at her baby girl. I laughed at Perrie's pout and stroked her hair.

Just as we were about to begin out film, a knock came from the door, the next thing we know a bundle of ginger enters the room! Jesy has died her hair ginger!!! I won't lie she looks good but she always said she wouldn't when I suggested it! "Hey guys, can we slumber crash?" Jesy asked and flpped down onto the bed with a big sigh. "Erm, I guess so." Jade laughed. "No, I don't want you to." I said. "Why not, Leigh what's going on with you, you've been off with me like all week?" Jesy said, getting annoyed.

Jade

As Jesy said that, I knew an arguement was coming. I motioned for Pez to come and sit next to me and she thankfully did. "Well you've been practically ignoring me wll week. Replacing me you know." Leigh replied, standing up. "Replacing you?" Jesy scoffed, "With who?" She added, crossing her arms over her chest. "Medaline." Leig whispered. "You think im replcing you with Mads? THats ridiculous, I'm just making her feel welcome! I'm making an effort to get more friends, to stretch my social side. You and Jade told me to do that, now I finally am, you get jealous." Jesy shouted. Madelaine was in the corner of the room, almost crying. I motioned her over to me to, she needed comfort. She practically ran to me and jumped next to me on the bed. "Well of course I'm going to get jealous, you have hardly talked to me, Mads has been in our dorm every night or you've been here. You took her on a shopping trip but I didn't even get invited! We all want to be friends with her but you'rento tletting us!" Leigh shouted back. "Fuck off Leigh-Anne, you're being ridiculous." Jesy laughed at that, Leigh was out of the door.

Perrie
As Leigh-Leigh walked out, I noticed Madelaine sat in mamas arms crying. I knew she would take her next! I didn't want a cuddle from mama, insteaad I just went after Leigh. "Leigh! Wait." I shouted as I saw her walking quickly down the corridor. She stopped and leant agasint the wall. "You go back Pez." She said. "No, I'm staying with you." I smiled and stroked her hand. "Okay, come on. I'm only going back to my own dorm." She said as we began walking again. "It's okay." I mumbled.

Jade
"Fucks sake." I mumbled as Perrie ran out after Leigh. "Now look what you've done." I said to Jesy. "No sorry, it's not your fault." I sighed. "It's mine." Madelaine whispered from next to me. "No love, it's not! We promise you. Leigh and Jesy argue quite a bit, they'll be fine tomorrow. You just got in the way a little this time, an argument was going  to happen weather you're here or not, please don't beat yourself up." I smiled and hugged her. "Okay." She just whispered in reply but settled comfortably on my chest. "What is going on with her?" Jesy asked and sat in front of me. "She's jealous Jess, she wants your attention more than anything and you're hardly giving her anything. The most she wants is a simple cuddle but you're failing to apply that at the minute." I sighed and played with Madelaines hair. "But she gets snarky with me every time I try to pay her attention." Jesy replied. "She's upset because you're always with Mads. She wants you on her own." I said. "But we came in here and then she said she didn't want me." She whispered gently. "She does, of course she does, she just doesn't want you both and we were about to start the film." I chuckled gently. "I'm sorry." She said, gently. "It's okay, don't worry too much just talk to her in the morning." I smiled and rubbed her leg. "Thanks Jade." She smiled and came to sit next to me. "Shouldn't you go and check to see if they are okay?" Mads asked sweetly. "I probably should." I whispered. I sat up and went to pick up a Perrie's blanket and pacifier, along with Bubblegum, she'll struggle without him tonight.

Leigh
We were sat on the sofa in my dorm, Perrie's was curled into my chest sucking her thumb, I know Jade doesn't like it but I have no alternative with me at the minute. We don't have any of Perrie's things here in the dorm so yeah, I'm a little stuck! I want Pez to be little, to be allowed to rewind but she can't because she doesn't have anything and she left because of me... didn't she? "Perrie, why did you follow me?" I asked as I played with her hair. "Jade was hugging Mads, I couldn't stay," she replied sadly. "Oh sweetheart, you need to get used to sharing mama." I laughed. "I know but yeah, I'm upset today as it is." She whispered. "Yeah, it's okay." I smiled and kissed her head. Just as I was going to get up to go to the toilet, there was a knock at the door. "Leigh-Leigh, can I come in?" Jade asked from behind it. "Yeah." I sighed. She came in and had a blanket, Perrie's paci and Bubblegum! "Here you go Pez." Jade smiled and sat down, handing them her. "Thank you." She muttered and replaced her thumb with her paci. "Are you both okay?" She asked as Perrie cuddled up to her side. "Yeah, we just need space." I said. "Alright then, well I'll go. It's booody freezing in here. Turn the heating up." She laughed and rubbed her baby girls arms. "It's not that bad." Perrie giggled. "It is. But yeah I'll go, are you staying here sweetheart?" Jade asked Pez. "Yeah, I'm staying with Leigh." She mumbled. "Okies, bye baby." She smiled and kissed her head. "Bye Leigh." She said also before she walked out of the door.

+++
And she said I was lying...
I hope you liked! Xx