55

Jade
"He was what?!?" I spat out as I held my baby girl that little bit closer.
"You heard me Miss," the officer said coldly.
"I didn't even know that was a thing anymore," Perrie whimpered in my chest, her hand was gripping my top tightly. "It very much is miss Edwards," the officer said again, in the same tone.
"Are you just going to let him get away with this?" Jed shouted, I could tell he was wound up. This stupid officer won't give us any emotion, he won't give us any encouragement, I just wanted to hear some nice words come out of his stupid thin lips.
"Of course we are going to do something about it Mr Elliot, but first, we would like to talk to Perrie alone," he said, his cold, piercing blue eyes, shot daggers straight to my angel.
"No, not alone," I said sharply.
"If you want this problem dealt with then I suggest you let me speak to Miss Edwards on her own," he sighed.
"Jadey, he's scary," Pez whispered in my ear.
"You are not staying with her alone, I refuse," Jed shouted and stood up.
"Fine, I'll send you all on your way," he sighed, collecting his papers. 
"NO!" Jed shouted, just then, a female officer walked through the door. 
"Is everything okay here?" She asked in a sweet voice. 
"Not really, officer Chamberlain here doesn't seem to be very supportive of our feelings. Hes demanding to speak to Perrie alone when look at her," he pointed at the trembling girls in my arms, I was trying my hardest to soothe her. 
"Okay, I'll take it form here, thank you officer," she said, with an annoyance in her voice. Officer Chamberlain just rolled his eyes, stood up and walked out, slamming the door on his way. 

The female officer introduced herself as Sarah and then began asking Perrie questions about Zayn's friends. She was shown 4 pictures of 4 different boys on cctv, she identified them easily. 
"Don't hurt Niall or Louis..." she whimpered. 
"Don't worry sweetheart, we just wanted you to identify them so we could bring them in and question them, we think a few of them were in with your mum and Zayn," the officer smiled, she was a lot nicer than the other douche bag. 
"Erm, is there a reason we were told not to leave campus?" I spoke up, nervously. 
"Ah yes, we really don't think Perrie's mum and Zayn were working alone in trying to get her, and use her in that way so we really need to be careful and help track your girls movements along with the ones around you. I see you've brought Mr Elliot along, is there any other people you hang out with a lot?" 
"Erm, yeah..." I replied, more nervous, has all of this put our friends in danger as well?
"Can I please have their names and photograph?" She asked, kindly. I nodded and began telling her everyone's names. 
"are they going to get hurt too?" Perrie whimpered, she seemed so small, sat there, hugging bubblegum to her chest (I slipped him in my bag before we left). 
"No, well we hope not, its just if they're seen with you in public then the other people working alongside Zayn may use these people to manipulate you or try to get to you," Sarah smiled. Pez just nodded sadly in reply, I sat back in my chair so she rested her head on my shoulder and turned her knees to my legs. I wrapped one arm around her and planted a kiss on the top of her head. 

Thankfully, we got through things pretty fast with Sarah, she let us go at about 4, we had to have an escort back to campus though. We set up court dates for Zayn and then we helped identify some more of Zayn's friends. I think the police were mainly worried about Harry and Liam. We are also now aware that Zayn and Perrie's mum were in a relationship and that they are both currently in custody. My poor baby girl was an absolute wreck though, she was looking over her shoulder every time we took a step, she was shook violently if anyone even said Zayn's name, she burst into tears at the mention of her mum. I couldn't imagine how scary and traumatising this would be for her! She was being so brave though, my sweet little lion was trying so hard to sort this out, I think she just wanted to be free from her past. I really couldn't blame her though, I most possibly wouldn't be able to function if I was in the middle of all this. The poor girl still hadn't let go of bubblegum either, even walking through campus and the police car park, she clutched the unicorn close to her chest. When we reached the dorm, we could hear giggling inside and I watched Jed's eyes lighten up at the sound of his little girl's giggles. As soon as the door opened, Madelaine was in his arms. he held her so tight, I think he needed the comfort, to be honest. The poor boy was getting really wound up at the police station, as was I. What Zayn and Debbie were planning absolutely disgusts me and for Jed, Perrie's new male best friend, I couldn't even begin to comprehend how disgusted and upset he was for the blonde.  Jesy and Leigh instantly began asking questions but I shut them down with a shake of the head and a mutter that I'd tell them later, I was more concerned about Perrie, the first thing she did was walk into the bathroom and lock the door. 

"Perrie, angel can you open the door for me?" I asked nervously. 
"No," she cried.
"Come on sweetheart, it will just be me coming in," I sighed.
"I no want woo to," she cried again, everyone else was dead silent and still, all looking at the door. 
"Angel, remember your rules, you can't hurt yourself, you need a cuddle," tears were beginning to well up in my eyes.
"Bubblegum is giving me cuddles," I heard her whimper. 
"Jade," Madelaine whispered, I turned around, she was holding a bobby pin, I smiled, thanked her and then picked the lock. I didn't want to startle Perrie so I just slid between the door and the wall after it opened. I looked at my poor girl, she was sat on the toilet lid, crying softly to herself, I could see the tail of her unicorn through her hair and under her arms, despite the situation, she looked adorable.
"I won't hurt myself," she sobbed. 
"Thank you," I muttered in reply and went to crouch down in front of her. 
"Why did you lock yourself in here?" I asked her quietly. 
"I don't want them to see me so upset, I'm supposed to be helping to sort it out," she whispered and avoided looking at me. 
"Princess, you know we are here to help you, you can help yourself and the situation by letting yourself be sorted out, we all love you so much angel, we hate seeing you upset so we'd want to help you not get upset ourselves knowing you're hiding from us," I explained slowly. She just nodded, I looked over at the bath. 
"How about we have a nice bath with netflix and biscuits?" I chuckled, her frown broke into a huge smile and an overexcited grin. I chuckled, kissed her head then stood her up, I began getting her undressed and let the bath run, I added lots of bubbles and then (whilst I was dressed) went to grab two packets of chocolate digestives from the cupboards, I quickly told Leigh what were doing and then joined Perrie again. 

I stripped her down to naked then helped her climb in, I set bubblegum next to the bath so he could still see us, then I stripped down myself, and quickly climbed in behind my beautiful girlfriend. I turned netflix on the TV hanging on the wall. Perrie picked the film Sing to watch, it was a good choice because hopefully I'd be able to hear my angel sing and it was a good vibe film so it will also cheer her up! I handed her a biscuit and she munched on it. Her head rested back to rest on my chest, I felt so in love with her right now. I wish we could do this more often! 

+++

So @littlemixlove22 as promised, a cute moment between Jerrie! and then @cosmicjerrie as said, updated again tonight!! I hope everyone liked it!! xx