58

Jade
1 hour later

With Madelaine getting extremely restless I knew it was time to wake up Pez, everyone wanted to go swimming and I knew she would be really upset if she missed out on it, she's had a around an hours nap so I knew she wouldn't be too grumpy when she wakes up, well if she is I know swimming will cheer her up.
"Wakie Wakie!" Mads says tapping Perrie and I knew that wouldn't end well if she kept doing that, I watched as she hit Pez with her teddy and I smiled seeing Jed step in and tell her off, I walked over to a now fidgeting Perrie and she soon began to rub her eyes, she sucked harder on her pacifier which let me know she was obviously woken up by the teddy hitting her and she wasn't very happy about it either. I gently stroked her cheek and let her know I was here to hopefully keep her calm. I think hearing my voice, she came to her senses so her eyes flickered open and her arms reached out to me.
"Hello princess," I cooed and lifted her onto my knee.
"Hi mama," she replied and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Swimming now!! She Wakie!" I heard Mads almost scream!
"Baby give her chance, let's go and get you changed," Jed giggled and picked Mads up. "Dadaaaa," Madelaine giggled as they went into their room.
"We go swimming?" Perrie whispered sweetly in her ear.
 "We are Baby, that's if you want to go," I smiled and rubbed her back.
"I do mama," she whispered and got up.
"Well let's go and change you into a swim nappy and you're pretty costume," I smirked then took us to the bathrooms.

"Jadee!" Perrie shouted as she swam to me in the pool, I smiled and opened my arms. She came and gave me a cuddle. "Kisses," she whispered and leaned in to kiss me. I smiled and kissed her back. "I'm not little anymore so no more littleness. You're my girlfriend now," She smirked and rested her head on my shoulder. I just laughed and nodded. I could see that Madelaine was also no longer little and her and Jed were sat in the heated part of the pool.
"Come on, lets go sit with Jed," I smiled, took Perrie's hand under the water and walked towards the other two. We sat down next to them but then I realised I couldn't see Jesy or Leigh.
"Where are the other two?" I asked Jed.
"Oh, they went to buy some food and drinks, they want to have a barbecue tonight," He laughed I just rolled my eyes.
"You're going have to be in charge of the food, you can't trust Jesy or Leigh with cooking!" I giggled.
"Don't worry I've already told them that," he laughed with me. 
"Jed?" Perrie asked and scurried over to him then whispered something in his ear. 
"Yeah babe, no." Jed laughed. I was sat back, confused.
"Pleaseeeeee, if you do it, me and Mads have an excuse to do it," Perrie begged quietly.
"You'll have to ask Jade not me, Jade's your mama," Jed replied which just caused Perrie to sit down and cross her arms. 
"Now now don't sulk, I thought you were a big girl," I smiled sweetly and rubbed her back. She just huffed then.
"Perrie, honestly darling just ask her I'm sure she'll let you," Jed smiled and took kissed Mads' head as she cuddled upto him. 
"Urghhh! JadecanIgetdrunktonight?" Perrie whispered really fast. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around her. 
"Of course you can baby but you have to stay big and I still want you to wear a pull up just in case," I smiled she nodded and thanked me. 
"Lets go thennnn!" She quickly cheered and ran out of the pool. I just shook my head laughing and went after her. 

It was about 8pm now and it was still pretty light outside, they sky was a cool blue. Jed was making the barbecue and I was sat with Mads on the deck chairs. She wasn't feeling little little but she  wasn't feeling big enough to have a drink. I knew someone had to be in charge tonight so I was sticking to one glass of wine. Whereas Jesy and Leigh are already pretty drunk since they were already drinking before we got back from the pool. Perrie was on her 4th drink and I could see she was tipping over the edge and Jed was currently on his 2nd beer, he was being a bit more responsible since he's cooking. 
"Who wants a burger?" Jed cheered and started laying them out on a plate. 3 "meeees" came from the girls and I heard Mads squeak a cute "me" as well. 
"Do you want ketchup sweetheart?" I asked her she nodded and sat up from my chest. I went to sort the burgers out. 
Perrie was currently trying to make her burger but she kept touching the actual burger with her hands. 
"Goodness me babe, here let me help," I laughed and stabbed the meat with a fork and put it on the bread. "Ketchup?" I asked Pez sweetly, she nodded and smiled. Once her food was done, I handed her the plate.
"Thank you," she blushed and kissed my cheek. 
"No problem sweetheart now go and sit down somewhere," I said she went to sit net to Mads. I quickly made me and Mads a burger and went to join them. "Here you go baby," I handed it her and she sat up properly. 

After more food, I could see Mads was getting a little tired now, I don't blame her though, she's had a long day with no nap. She slept a bit in the car but that was 7 hours ago and we'd done a lot since then. 
"Go and say goodnight to dada and we'll go inside," I whispered to her and untangled her hair from my hands. She nodded cutely and shuffled over to Jed. I heard a little bit of the conversation. Madelaine came back to me and we went inside. 
"You don't mind me putting you in a nappy do you?" I asked Mads, she shook her head and went to get a nappy and her pyjamas. They were unicorn pyjamas and they looked very cute. I sat Mads down on the floor and brushed her hair and teeth then went to tuck her into bed. 
"Will you be okay baby?" I asked and ran my knuckle down her cheek, she blushed and nodded. "You have your blanket," I smiled and she grabbed it with her fingers. It was one of those baby blankets with a teddy on the top it had 'Maddie' on it. "If you need me or dada, come and get us okay? I'll come and check on you anyway, do you want anything else?" I asked and combed her hair with my fingers. 
"No it okway, thwank woo," she smiled sweetly. 
"Okay princess, sweet dreams." I kissed her forehead then went out the room, I pulled the door close but didn't shut it fully. 

"JADE!" Perrie screamed almost as soon as I walked back outside, she was sat on the step waiting for me. She ran up to me and hugged me.
"Hey sweetheart," I chuckled and let her kiss me. She kept pecking my lips, pulling away smiling then kissing me again. 
"Stop teasing," I whined and head her head so she could stay kissing me. She walked backwards then bumped into the balcony railing. her hands literally couldn't get enough of my body, her fingers were soft and they sneakily slipped up my top. Now usually if this happened I wouldn't think twice but Perrie is very intoxicated right now, I don't think it's too wise to make out too much. I could feel Pez's hands getting very close to my boobs so I quickly stopped kissing her and stood back. She groaned and opened her eyes. I was stood smirking at her, her eyes were very dark. 
"Come back," she whined and came closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her again. 
"Pez, babe stop it," I chuckled, she was way to eager. But like I said, I'd happily do this if she was sober but she was just way too drunk right now. 
"No, baby lets go to the bedroom," Perrie smirked and took my hand. 
"No Perrie, lets not." I sighed and removed her hand from mine. She stood still and looked back at me, I could see tears brimming her eyes. 
"You don't want me," her bottom lip trembled. 
"Baby don't cry." I sighed and went to hug her, she kept her arms at her side but let me hug her anyway. 
"It's not that I don't want you angel, I'd happily do it but you're a little too drunk right now okay, maybe another day when you're more sober," I said and stroked her hair. 
"O-Okay," she hiccuped cutely. 
"Oh baby girl," I hugged her tighter and she thankfully now wrapped her arms around me and hid her face in my neck. 
"Why don't we go to bed, yeah?" I asked she nodded. 

We said goodnight to Jesy, Leigh and Jed and I quickly checked on Mads, she was fast asleep, sucking her thumb which was adorable. Perrie's pull up was soaked. I quickly changed her into a nappy then we went to brush our teeth. It was a hot night and Perrie was arguing with me about pyjamas, I mean we don't really need them, as long as she doesn't try anything we're good. "We'll have a bath in the morning," I smiled, kissed her cheek then led her back to our bedroom. She slid into bed with bubblegum, I made sure our phones were on charge, Perrie had some water in her sippie cup and that the windows were locked. By the time I joined Pez in bed, she was almost asleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow, Perrie's arms wrapped around me and her head rested on my chest. 
"Jade," She whispered, with her eyes closed.
"mmm," I replied, too tired to reply with words.
"I love you," were the words I heard next, I felt my heart flutter a little and Perrie's arms tighten around me, she lifted her chin up to look at me. 
"I love you to," I replied, smiling. She smiled to then relaxed back on my chest.

+++
Yay an update! I hope you all liked!! xx