28

Jade
I felt awful. "Are you not going to give Mama a hug?" Jesy asked Perrie whilst bouncing her knee slightly. Perrie just shook her head and hid it in my neck. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry." I whispered and bent down in front of her. "No mama." She said softly and turned away. I sighed. "Are you feeling better though?" I asked and just tried to make conversation. She just point blank ignored me. "Jess, ask her." I groaned sadly. "Are you feeling better munchkin?" Jesy asked Perrie and moved some hair behind her ear. Perrie nodded and smiled at Jesy! "Oh, alright then." I mumbled and went to lie down on my bed. Leigh came and sat next to me. "She doesn't like me." I mumbled gently into her chest. "That's not true." Leigh sighed gently and rubbed my back. "She needs a bath." I thought and sat up. "Perrie baby, come and have a bath." I smiled and held my arms out. "Jesy do it." She mumbled and cuddled up to her. "I'll come in the bathroom with you, but Mama is cleaning you." Jesy reassured her. "No Jesy!" Perrie cried and wrapped her arms around her as she stood up. "Perrie be careful please." I whispered as she almost hurt Jess. "Weave me awone Mama." She groaned. I sighed and walked into the bathroom ready to run her bath. I added lots of bubbles and all her bath toys. Jesy walked in with her a couple of minutes later. Perrie had nothing but her nappy on and it seemed quite full. "Can I take this off princess?" I asked and held the top of it. She shook her head and moved to Jesy. Jesy gave me a quick sympathetic smile and removed Perrie's nappy. "In you get then." Jesy whispered and helped her climb in. I sat next to the bath and rested my arms on the side. Jesy was sat next to me and kept a hand on my leg rubbing it slightly. I noticed it was getting sort of late, she'll have to get a wiggle on and asleep soon. I don't want to knock her out of routine anymore than we already have with her being sick. "Let mama wash your hair." I smiled and leant over to the special strawberry scented shampoo. I held it above her head ready to squirt it on her hair but she moved quickly causing it to squirt into the bath. Perrie just laughed loudly. "No Perrie, that was naughty." I sighed, she just pouted at me. I held the shampoo ready to squirt it onto my hand instead but she began wiggling and trying to get away. "Perrie, stay still please." Jesy whispered. "Wesy do it!" She cried and flicked her legs causing me to get very wet. "Baby girl stop." I sighed and tried to hold her legs. "No!" She screamed and moved her head straight forward, I still hadn't put the shampoo bottle down so it went straight into her face- right under her eye. She cried out and held it. "Oh princess I'm so sorry." I cooed and tried to hug her but she moved away. "Baby girl please, it was just an accident!" I said upset. "No weave me awone!" She cried loudly. She attempted to get out of the bath. She wanted away from me and I hated it! Usually she clings for me if she hurts herself but she thinks I just her. It really was an accident. "Baby, sit down. You don't need to get out. Let me look." Jesy smiled sweetly. Perrie was still trying to get away, she was slipping and sliding all over the place. "Jade, go out. Let her calm down." Jesy whispered. I just nodded, got up and walked out of the bathroom. I heard Perrie mutter, "Mama wealy mean today." Gosh I'm such a mess up! I shouldn't have ever gone to choir.
"Are you alright babe?" Leigh asked. I nodded quickly, moved some hair behind my ear and walked to the door. "I'm just going for a walk, can you try and get her asleep soon. It's already past bedtime." I sighed. "Of course babe." She smiled and waved me off. I slid my hands into my pockets and trudged towards Jed's room.

Jesy
I'd gotten Perrie out of the bath, she had an ice pack on her eye and was wrapped in a towel. "Sweetheart, Come here." I whispered and opened my arms. She shuffled over and sat on my knee. "Mama didn't mean to hurt you." I said and moved some hair behind her face, she looked ever so pretty. Her hair was wet and I hadn't yet brushed it, her eyes were puffy slightly from crying, she had her blue Paci in and it was bobbing gently in her mouth. Her ice pack was also a Peppa Pig one. She really was adorable.  "She hurt me though and she weft me." She mumbled. "She had to Princess." I said gently. "But she said she not go." She whispered and reached over for bubblegum. Leigh handed her to him and she mumbled a small thank you. "Sometimes, sweetheart, big people especially Mamas have to go places that are really really important and when their little girls are poorly they tell them they'll cancel and it's all okay they won't go. But they have to and they know deep down, they have to or they'll get in a lot of trouble. You don't want Mama in trouble do you?" I asked sweetly she shook her head and rested it on my shoulder. "So, you have to try your very hardest to forgive Mama. She was only doing what any other mama would do! And she definitely didn't want to hurt you in the bath, you were just being a little bit of a silly billy." I chuckled gently. She nodded and hid her face in her hands, I heard her sniffing and her little whimpers. "Why are you upset now sweet one?" I asked and rubbed up her arms. "I feel really upset... I was mean to Mama. And now she gone. She won't come back." She hiccuped. "Oh no, sweetheart, she'll be home in the morning. Maybe, even tonight! But you need to be a good girl and go to sleep then you'll see her." I said to her softly. "But I wan mama now!" She cried. "Oh princess." I whispered and rubbed her back.

Jed
I was with Luke in my dorm room when I heard a knock at the door. Confused, I got up and went to see who it was, I looked through the peep hole and saw Jade stood with her hands in her pockets kicking the ground gently with tears streaming down her face. I quickly un locked the door and opened it. She looked up and I opened my arms. She moved herself into them instantly. I quickly felt her crying. "Luke! Out!" I laughed and hugged Jade. "Oh, Jadey! What's up!" Luke asked as he walked past. Jade shook her head and walked into my dorm with her head down. "I'll talk to her, off you go." I laughed and pushed Luke out. "Don't be late for practice again tomorrow!" Luke screamed as he walked away. I shook my head and jogged over to a sobbing Jade on my sofa. I sat down next to her and she quickly began crying in my chest. "Oh, what's happened?" I asked and rubbed her back gently. "P...Perrie." She cried heavily. "Calm don a little first babe, then tell me." I sighed and carried on comforting her. I hated seeing Jade cry, she hardly ever does and when her dams break, there isn't much stopping them. After a couple more minutes, her breathing softened and her cries became hiccups. "There we go." I smiled and kissed her head. "Now, speak." I laughed. She chuckled gently, pulled her sleeves past her hands then started speaking about Perrie. She told me all the things she's been feeling about me replacing her place for Perrie and Perrie apparently hating her but one bit caught my attention the most. "I think I love her Jed, like properly. I want her to be my girlfriend, but she won't feel the same." She whispered. "Baby, you need to talk to her. That's all you can do, maybe when she's big to avoid unnecessary upset and so she will understand and remember more but just talk to her." I replied and rubbed her back. "You're doing such a great job, anyone can see how much she looks upto you, how much she loves you. It's obvious she doesn't hate you or wants to replace you. You just need to sit down and talk." I added. She nodded and smiled at me. "Thank you." She mumbled. "No problem sweetness. Now com here." I opened my arms and she shuffled closer to me. I wrapped a blanket around us, gave her a tissue and turned a film on. Just like the old times.

+++
I hope you liked it!!!  I'm sure many people will be happy with Jades confession lol xx