17

Jade
Finally, we arrived at my Mams house. Perrie was sleeping on my shoulder, she had her Paci in and bubblegum under her arm, I wanted to let her sleep but I had to wake her now. Theo and Jed were already out of the car, our mams only lived next door.
"Perrie baby." I whispered and shook her gently. "Wake up." I said softly and tickled her arms. "Mamaaa." She whined and sat up.
"Hey sweetheart, sleep well?" I asked her she nodded and stretched out.
"Well we are at my mams house. Come on." I said and got out the car, she followed and quickly latched onto my hand. "Don't worry, she'll love you." I smiled, she nodded and Jed wrapped his arm over her shoulder to.
"Don't let it take over you babe. You're better than the anxiety." He said gently. Perrie nodded and hugged him quickly.

"AHHH JADE!" I heard my mam explain loudly from the door. She had her arms open, I ran to them.
"Ahh I missed you baby!" She whispered and gave me one of her famous hugs.

"I missed you too mam." I replied.

"And Jed babe!" She excaimed and pulled Jed into a massive hug. "now who is this beauty?" She asked Jed and pointed to Theo.

"This is Theo, my girlfriend andlitte." He replied and pushed her closer.

"Girlfriend?" I asked shocked. Theo raised her eyebrows at me and smirked, what the hell was that about?

"Yeah she's my girlfriend." Jed laughed awkwardly and kissed her cheek. I nodded and felt a smaller hand wiggle into mine.

"And this is Perrie." My mam smiled and rested her cold hands on either one of Perrie's cheeks. Pez blushed.

"You really are the most beautiful one." My mam whispered and planted a soft kiss upon her head. Perrie blushed madly and quickly buried her head in my chest.
"Don't be shy little one." I said and stroked her hair.

"Now, who's hungry?" My mam said and led us into the house, it was a beautiful house.
"Ohhh me!" Theo said jumping up and down. Jed rested his hands on her soulders.

"Tone it down baby girl." He whispered in her ear. Perrie was still latched onto my hand, I could easily see the difference in their personalities.

"I hungwy to." She squeaked.

"Go and tell my mama then." I said gently. Her eyes widend, shook her head and jumped behind me. I laughed.
"I'm only joking princess." I pulled her away from behind me.
"it no funny mama." She whimpered.
"Oh i'm sorry baby." I kissed her head.
"Mam, can you make Pez some toast?" I asked, I knew my baby liked toast.
"Of course." My mam smiled and began rocking it up, she had made Theo some cereal and she was eating it at the dining table.
"Go and sit down sweetheart." I said to her gently. She walked over slowly.

Once both the girls had eaten Jed came and sat next to me.
"They both need a bath and Theo's little, shall we bath them together?" He asked me. I nodded and walked over to Perrie, she had her thumb in her mouth and was watching cartoons on TV with Theo sat next to her.
"Girls, it's bath time." I said to them and rubbed their shoulders.
"Togever?" Theo asked excitedly.
"Yeah!" I replied. Perrie looked down sadly.
"Hey, come on, it will be fun." I smiled and hugged her. She lifted her arms and I picked her up onto my back. She rested we head on my shoulder and my arms wrapped under her thighs.
"Dada! I want piggy back to!" Theo screeched. Perrie whimpered and covered her ears.

We reached the bathroom and I sat Perrie in the toilet seat.
"Are you wet princess?" I asked and removed her jumper. She nodded nervously. I removed her top and she kicked her legs out so I could take her pants off. "Good girl." I smiled. She giggled. Jed began running the bath.
"What toys?" I asked the girls.
"Sark sark sark!!" Theo chanted and clapped.
"I wan ducky." Perrie smiled sweetly. I put the shark and duck into the bath for them.
"An BUBBLES!!!" Theo shouted, she was next to Perrie and she whimpered and moved away slightly.
"Come here." I patted my knee and she shuffled to it.
"Sowwy Perrie." Theo said smiling.
"It okay." Perrie whispered and rested her head on my shoulder, I rubbed her bare back and watched as the goosebumps rose on her skin. I laughed and kissed her head.
"Time to get in!" Jed said. Theo shot up and walked towards the bath.
"Dada help!" She said and reached her arms out for him. Jed lifted her into the bath. I quickly took Perrie's wet pull up off and helped her climb into the bath to- thankfully my Mams bath was nice and big.

Theo had been playing around and splashing a lot with the shark whereas Perrie had been sat quietly mumbling to the duck in her hand.
"Uh oh, Pewwie, the shark gonna eat ducky." Theo said and began slowly moving the shark towards the floating toy in the water.
"Noooo." Perrie screamed and snatched the shark from Theo's hand. Theo glared at her and tried to snatch it back but she ended up splashing Perrie in the face with a lot of water. Perrie screeched and dropped the shark.
"Girls, stop." I said and moved Perrie's hands from her dripping face.
"She stole sarky!" Theo exclaimed throwing her hands around.
"Don't talk to Jade like that." Jed warned her and slapped her hand gently. Theo just crossed her arms and flicked her foot slightly.
"Perrie say sorry, you didn't need to take her shark." I said to Pez.
"Sowwy Feo." She mumbled and tried wiping her face with the wet cloth which made her hiss from the stinging in her eyes.
"Theo say sorry to." Jed said.
"I'm sorry Perrie." She said harshly.
"Perrie baby, look at me." I said to Pez, I moved the cloth and she opened her eyes, they were blood shot. "Oh sweetheart." I whispered and wiped them with a dry towel.
"Mama." She cried and reached for my hand, I strokedher cheek gently but then let her continue playing. I put special strawberry shampoo on her hair and massaged it in gently as she played with her ducky. Jed did the same to Theo as she played with her shark. I stopped and got the shower head down.
"Head back little one." I said to her, she did so and I quickly rinsed the soap off her hair. I then rested my arms on the side of the bath and rested my head on them, but then I felt a small, wet hand reach mine and hold it.
"I'm here princess." I said softly, she smiled and nodded but still held my hand.

After bath time was over, I helped my baby climb out and I wrapped her in a big, fluffy, white towel. I rubbed it down her body and she giggled loudly. Theo had slipped out of her little space so she had left and is getting changed in the guest room. 
"You're such a pretty baby." I cooed at Pez as she shivered from the cold. 
"Hehe, mama I cold." Her teeth chattered so I rubbed her with the towel even more.
"Lie down little one." I said, she did so. I quickly dried her diaper area and got out her pull up. I slid it up her legs quickly.
"Mama, I wear pwoper diaper for bed?" She said and played with the waist band.
"Usually you do but silly Mama forgot to buy some more before we came, will you manage not leaking?" I asked, she bit her lip. "I can put two pull ups on if you want?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"I be okway." She smiled and climbed onto my legs. 
"I still need to dress you silly." I smiled and played with her notty, wet hair. 
"No yet mama, I comfy." She said and wiggled a little. 

"Aren't you cold?" I asked her. She grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her, she moved them up and down on her amrs.
"No anymore." She smiled cheekily and lent back onto my shoulder. I just shook my head and kissed hers, my princess.

+++

YAYY I UPDATED! I hope you liked! xx