42

10 days later
Jade
I woke up from my alarm at about 5am this morning! Me and Madelaine were last minute packing before we woke Perrie up. She looked so peaceful, our flight was at 8 though and it takes about an hour and a half to get to the airport. Jed and Madelaine were taking us there which I was very grateful about. "Time to wake her." I mumbled and looked over at my sleeping beauty. She looked too peaceful and I wasn't looking forward to weakening her, especially with what happened last time. "Ohh good luck." Mads whispered and pushed me towards her slightly. I groaned but knelt down next to my bed, she slept in my bed with me last night. "Princess, wakes wakey." I whispered and moved some hair from her mouth. "Come on lovely, show mama them baby blues." I added. She groaned and brought Bubblegum closer to her face. "Ohh no baby girl. Uppie time." I said as I tried to lift her up and slid in behind her, thankfully my attempt succeeded. "Mama." She whimpered and sucked harder on her paci. "What's the amber baby girl? Mamas here." I said softly and stroked her thigh gently. "Hmm mama." She cried. "Jade, smell." Mads whispered. I did a sniff and realised why she was uncomfortable. "Oh sweetheart, you've done a smelly." I said realising, she nodded gently in my chest. "Stand up, we'll get you all clean." I smiled and helped her stand, she did so. "We holiday today mama?" She asked after seeing all the bags by the door. "We are." I smiled, excitedly. She smiled as well and trudged to the bathroom.

After my princess was allllll clean, I put her in another nappy just in case and gave her a picky back to the beds. "Let's get you dressed." I said gently and moved some hair behind her ear. I wanted her outfit to be comfortable but not too obviously little. I decided on a white jumper with black lines on the sleeve and a pink skirt. I then used a matching vans back as a diaper bag and gave her a pretty ice cream cap.

"You look lovely

"You look lovely." I smiled as Perrie wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. "Tanks." She replied. I chuckled and moved her arms from my waist, slid the back pack onto her back and tied her laces tightly. She ran to the door and waited patiently for me and Mads. We had two suitcases so I took one and Perrie's hand and then Madelaine took one for us as well as a sports bag full of more stuff. "Are you excited Pez?" Madelaine asked as she watched her practically bouncing next to me. "So excited Maddy." She cheered. Perrie decided to call Madelaine Maddy when she's in little space, she likes having special names for me and her.

We arrived at the airport with 45 minutes till our gate opened. Perrie was latching onto my hand very very tightly, and she kept looking around frantically, I could tell she was nervous. "Calm down baby girl." I muttered in her ear and kept her closer to me. "It scawy mama." She whimpered and hid her head in my hair. "But mama is here, mamas got you, nice and tight." I replied and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled us towards the side of the corridor. But Perrie caught sight of something, I'm not sure what but she stopped and she stared. "Pez?" I said and looked around to what she was looking at...

There stood a man wearing a black coat, shaggy black hair which was short on the sides, round classes on his face and black skinny jeans. He was smirking straight towards us. "Perrie, who's that?" I asked, already having my suspicions. "Zzz-Zayn." She whispered, still not taking her eyes off him. "Baby, we need to go." I said and tugged at her. "Jadey." She whimpered and reached out for me. I stood next to her again, attempting to take her gaze off her ex-best friend by jumping in front of her. "Perrie, please come on." I said desperately. "What's going on?" I heard Jed ask from behind me. "Zayn, he's over there but she won't move." I was panicking now. Jed turned around and saw that Zayn had gone. "No ones there." She said and moved me around. "No, he was! He was there." I said, even more worried. "Jade, calm down. We just need to get Perrie somewhere safe, he's not here right now." Madelaine said and rubbed my arm. Just then, Pez collapsed into my arms crying. "This is a great start to the holiday." I mumbled but tried to comfort my baby. "It will be okay. Perrie can we get you to the bathroom, you'll be okay there. We need to calm you down." Jed whispered. "I-I- can't." She sobbed. At that, I picked her up and carried her to the family bathroom. "Shh sweetheart deep breaths." I muttered and rubbed her back as I sat her on the sink counter. "Mama." She sobbed. "I'm here little one." I said and stroked her back, I was upset to see her so sad.

Jed
Poor Perrie was clearly distressed for seeing Zayn. I really didn't know what to do. "Perrie, lovely. Let go of mama a minute." I said gently and tried pulling her away. I only did it because I could see Jade getting upset to. "Ma-Mama!" She screeched as Jade stepped away. "Jadey let her cry, she's okay." I said, watching tears fall down her face as she looked at the floor sadly. Madelaine took Jade in her arms and I walked over to Perrie. "No mamaaa." She cried and flicked her legs. "Sweetheart, mamas a little upset, as are you. It will be okay." I whispered and rubbed her arms. "Take some deep breaths for me lovely." I said gently and wiped her tears. She sobbed gently but kept looking at me, her breathing settled slightly. "Thats it sweetheart, deep breaths." I smiled sweetly and held her hands then rubbed my thumb over that back of her hands gently. "You'll be okay." I smiled and kissed her head as her sobs slowly tunred to whimpers. Jade managed to calm herself in Madelaines arms so she stood up and wiped her face slightly. "You okay poopey?" I asked and gave her a little side hug. "Yeah, I was just reaally scared." She muttered and hugged Perrie. 

After about 30 mnutes, their gate got called so we all stood up from our seats and said goodbye. "Bye Jadey, have fun. Goodbye Prncess, have fun and be good." I said as I hugged them both goodbye. Madelaine said similar and they gave us one last wave before walking towads their plane.

+++

A bit of pre-holiday drama for y'all. Hope you liked, things will be fluffy in the next chapter so get ready for cuteness. x