27

Jade

It was only 5pm and Pez had been asleep an hour now I was getting extremely bored! I wanted to do something but I had no work... for once. I couldn't play the keyboard since it will wake Perrie up, I couldn't shower becasue it will wake Perrie up! I had to be quiet and bored. I had scrolled through my instagram fedd, over and over, just reading the same old posts, I'm sure I've re-read one caption 45 times. Mayeb I should just go to choir... She'll be asleep, she'll never notice. And I can ring Jesy and Leigh-Anne to see if they could some and watch her and if they can't, I know Jed's free. I didn't want Jed to be my imidiate option since he's getting really close to Pez. They spend a lot of time together when I'm busy and as much as I love the fact Perrie has someone she can be free and little with, I'm slightly jealous. It's frustrating, especially when I come home, looking forward to my babies cuddles and have her too busy playing with Jed! I know it's sound silly and childish but the other day I came home to see Jed playing barbies with Perrie, Jed was playing Princess Jasmine. Princess Jasmine has always been the barbie I play with when I'm playing with MY babygirl. Perrie ended up giving me Hans from Frozen, I knew she hated that character as well so it broke my heart slightly. She always made Hans the bad guy.I think Jed noticed I felt slightly left out so he offered to swap but Perrie wouldn't let him, I just told Pez I had some wor to do and I'll play with her againlater. She didn't mind at all. As horrible as it sounds, I feel she's replacing me. Hence, why I've been so clingy towards her lately.  Also, why I am planning a holiday for just me and Perrie. I was thinking Disney land and I won't lie, I'm planning something else to! But that's for me to know and you readers to find out....

I decided to just go to choir. I quickly sent a message to Leigh.
Jadey🤗: Heya babe, are you busy? Xx
She replied almost instantly.
Leigh❤️: I'm not, what's up? Xx
Jadey🤗: Can you possibly come and watch Pez for an hour, she's poorly and sleeping but I need to get to choir practice! Xx
Leigh❤️: Aww of course I can! Jess wants to come to, should we bring anything? Xx
Jadey🤗: Bring something quiet to entertain yourself and you can bring pyjamas if you want to stay here. Xx
Leigh❤️: We'll pack our bags and be over in 15! Xx
Jadey🤗: Thank youuuuu xxx

15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I jogged over to answer it and of course, it was my sisters. "Hey babe." Jess smiled and hugged me. "Thanks for coming, I didn't want to leave her alone, especially since she's ill. I also told her I wasn't going to choir but she's been sleeping for an hour and she was very ill, I doubt she'll wake up before I'm back. If she does though, call me and I'll come home." I smiled and kissed Perrie's burning head. "Also, if she wakes, please give her some sort of medicine." I sighed softly. "Of course poopey!" Leigh sniggered and pushed me out.

Leigh
Half an hour passed, me and Jesy had just been cuddling the whole time, we were watching movies with our headphones. I noticed Perrie begin stirring over in her bed. Well I say bed... Jade had some  how put bars up on her side so she never fell out and I thought it looked adorable. "Jess. She's waking up. Jades not back." I panicked slightly. "It's alright we can just say she nipped out." Jesy replied and climbed out of the bed. She walked over to Perrie's bed and leant over the bars slightly, they weren't that high but high enough to stop her falling out. She has done it before. Her eyes flickered open and she groaned loudly, her small hands reached up and she rubbed her eyes. "Hello Princess," Jesy cooed and stroked her cheek. Pez seemed quite regressed since she didn't say anything, just reached her arms up,and did grabby hands for Jesy. Jess smiled and lifted her up into her arms. "Ohhh someone's done a stinky." Jesy teased and tapped Perrie's bottom. Her nappy did look extremely full. Perrie just blushed and hud her face in Jesy's neck. "Mama?" She asked sweetly as her thumb slid to her mouth. "Mama's jus nipped out baby girl." Jesy whispered and led her down on the chnaging mat which was in her bedroom. "I wan mama!" Perrie cried. "Shhh, sweetheart. Mama will be home soon." I whispered to her and stroked her cheek. I sat down next to ther and picked up her big Tinkerbell teddie. She made cute grabby hands for it but her eyes were still full of sad tears. "I'll ring Jade." I whispered to Jess as she cleaned up Perrie's dirty bottom. She nodded and I reached for my phone...

"hello, this is Jade Thirlwall. Sorry I am not able to come to the phone right now, I'll call back asap!" The answer phone message rang though. I sighed and tried again and again. "Mama?" Perrie questioned, hearing her mama's sweet voive coming through my mobile. "She's a little busy baby girl. She'll ring back soon." I smiled sympathetically at the poor girl lying on the bed. 

Jade

"And that's a wrap for today people! It sounded lovely." Our choir master dismissed, just as I was about to pull my phone  out of my pocket she quickly addded, "Jade, can I have a word." I mentally sighed but physically smiled wide and walked over. "How come you were late today?" Maria asked kindly. "My dorm mate, she's not very well. I wanted to wait until she was asleep until I snook off I guess." I said sadly. "Aw, young Perrie." She smiled. "That's her." I laughed at the thought of my princess. "Ah well I must let you go back to her. You did wonderful today. I do, however, not want you late again this week. We have a big performace coming up soon." She smiled. I nodded and walked away quickly. I pulled my phone from my pocket and noticed I had a few miss calls of Leigh-Anne. Pez is obviously awake. I didn't bother ringing back just sent a quick message saying I'm on my way and I'll be there in 5. 

I walked back into the dorm expecting a wonderful, tight hug off my princess but instead, I was met with the sight of her cuddling up on Jesy's knee whislt she told her a story. Perrie looked up at me with sad eyes and turned away. "Pez." I groaned sadly. Perrie just shook her head again and buried it in Jesy's neck. I felt terrible.

+++

I hope you enjoyed this update!!! xx