68

their house is plan is at the top hehe

Jade

I put the final  box down and sighed. My word, that was tough! Today was moving day, all six of us had been moving boxes all morning, from the ,moving van into the house btut also from the main room to the rooms they belonged in. Including all the boxes to the attic. My arms and legs were extremely tired! Thankfully, we all had bed's in our rooms, a sofa and TV already in, we came by and did all that the other day, along with other things. Six people requires a lot of boxes. 
"JADEEE?" I heard Jesy shout, I shouted back, she came into the back room, where I was. 
"Mads and Perrie are arguing our front, they aren't listening to me or Leigh and well  it's getting quite physical." She said, panicy. I sighed, put my notepad down and walked out, finding the girls stood on the front porch practically on top of each other. 
"For gods sake, girls get off," I groaned and went over. I pulled Perrie off Mads who was on the ground. 
"What do you think you're playing at?" I asked both of them. Mads looked to the floor and Perrie pulled  her sleeves over her hands. 
"No don't go all quiet, what's going on?" I asked, grabbing Perrie's wrist, then helping Mads up. 
"She start-"
"Don't even try that Perrie." I shook my head. I walked them into the house and sat them on the sofa. 
"Talk, one at a time," I groaned and stood with my arms crossed in front of me. 
"I-I called her a slag b-because she pushed me," Madelaine whispered and avoided eye contact. 
"You called her a what?" I asked, almost choking. 
"It just slipped out!" She gasped and tried to hide behind her hands. I just rolled my eyes. 
"Perrie why did you push her?" I asked. Pez just shrugged. "No, you do know, tell me, why did you push her?" I knelt down in front of her. 
"I- was angwy," she mumbled. 
"That's not an excuse to hurt someone, we've been through what you do when you're angry, haven't we? You know to come find me and we go calm you down." I sighed and stood up again. 
"Any other hurtful things said by either of you?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. 
"sh-she said I was dramatic," Madelaine whimpered and cuddled into herself. 
"Why'd you do that Perrie?" I asked. 
"I-I didn't," she said, wide-eyed. 
"Don't lie to me," I sighed and closed my eyes. 
Perrie whimpered and started to cry, she knew she was in trouble. 
"Are either of you hurt?" I asked, they both shook their heads. "Right well, Perrie go and stand in that corner, Maddie, that one, I don't want to hear from either of you for 10 minutes," I sighed. They both nodded and walked over, crying to themselves. Perrie had been on edge all week, I think she's been nervous about the move really, even though we've all reassured her she'll be even safer over there; it's a new environment. 

Jed
I came down from my bedroom to see both littles in timeout, I had heard them sqaballing outside so I knew they got caught and are being told off. I just smiled sympathetically at Jade, she smiled back at me. 
"Would you like my big strong muscles to carry some of your boxes up?" I asked her and flexed. She laughed loudly. 
"If you don't mind that would be awesome!" She stood up and went to her pile. 
"I was going to get the girls to help me when they were done as well," she said and handed me a box of things. 
"That's alright, I was gonna take Mads with me to get dinner, I'd need some help carrying it all," I said and began to walk behind her, upto her and Perrie's bedroom. 
"Yeah that's alright, I've just gotta talk to them and make them say sorry then you take her wherever," she laughed. I nodded. 
After a couple of trips, she took both girls out of timeout whilst I did one more box. 

Perrie
I didn't want to say sorry to Maddie, she had been mean but I knew mummy would make me. I really didn't mean to hurt her feelings though when I pushed her, I just wanted her to know I was upset. Mummy took my hand and sat me down again on the sofa, this time she sat in between  me and Maddie rather than standing in front of us. 
"Right, girls what do you say to each other?" Mummy asked, a hand on each of our knees. Maddie whispered a 'sorry Perrie' but I didn't want to! She hurt my feelings! 
"Come on Perrie darling, one word then I'll drop it," Mummy giggled and nudged me slightly, but I really didn't want to. 
"It okay if she no want to," Maddie muttered sadly. "I just sorry and i no do it again." 
"I would like her to say sorry to but she obviously isn't quite up to it right now," Mummy sighed, I felt her wrap an arms around my shoulders. 
"Mads sweetheart, do you want to coem get food with daddy?" I heard Jed say, I was looking at my feet and playing with my sleeves. 
"Yes pease daddy!"Mads cheered and got up. 
"I'll text you the order soon Jed," Mummy said and I heard the door shut. 
"Darling, whats the matter?" Mummy asked me and pulled me onto her knee. 
"Nothing mama," I sighed and tried to wiggle away. 
"No princess, don't say nothing, come here," she held me tighter and began to stroke my hair. 
"Mama," I whined and tried to fight her again. 
"Shh baba, let mama comfort you, its the new house, the new environment and your anxiety is getting to you but it's all okay, mama is here. " she whispered and cradled me. I gave up and just let myself get comfy in her arms. How did she always know? 
"How about a nap baby girl?" She asked me, I let my thumb slip into my mouth and I nodded, a nap sounded nice. 

Jade
A couple of days later and our house was starting to come together, it was all already decorated as we'd had the keys for a couple of weeks before hand and had sent some people to come decorate how we wanted. furniture was all being fitted well and it was finally starting to become our space. Perrie had settled down a little, her and Mads are friends again. They were currently tidying up their room as it got a little messy yesterday, Jed was out with the band, Leigh-Anne was cooking and me and Jesy were unpacking some more. I was really hoping this house was gonna be full of amazing adventures! Some great times, obviously, it won't be perfect far from it but I know i'll always have my 5 greatest friends at my side. 

Our house.

+++
Ayeeeeee it's done! I hope you all enjoyed it! 61 chapters of ups and downs, this story has definitely been one of my favourites to write! I never realised it would get so many fans though! I really hope you've all enjoyed reading this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it!! 

A question though-
What can Jed and Madelaine's ship name be? I'm gonna need it for my oneshots book because I plan on developing their love story more. 

Another question- 
what should I call the oneshots book, I'm thinking
1.0ur house. 
2.The six 
3. A little book of oneshots

News- 

Sooo i'm gonna start a new little book with Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane, Perrie and Jade but it won't be published until I get a couple of chapters done. It will be called Safe Place. 

Bye nowwwwwww,

see you all in my other books! 
thank you for reading! xxxxxx