65

Jesy
Jade and Jed didn't get back to the cabin until 5 this morning, both of them were an absolute mess which leaves me and Leigh to sort out the little ones this morning. We didn't really have THAT much to drink last night, I was completely sober by 6 this morning. As was Leigh, yeah we both have a headache but it's nothing a bit of paracetamol can't fix. I know Leigh is still asleep but I can hear Mads and Pez talking in Madelaines room. Of course Perrie slept in there. I really am still slightly annoyed with Perrie, this holiday has literally gone to shit after Mads broke her foot and Jade and Jed get so drunk and don't come back till 5 the next morning! I just feel like it's all Perrie to blame you know. I decided to just make everyone breakfast- well I say make- walk to the shop and buy fresh croissants and stuff like that. I went back into mine and Leigh's bedroom.
"Oh hi," Leigh smiled at me.
"Heya babe, how's your head?" I asked and stroked her cheek.
"Sore, I need coffee," she chuckled.
"Do you want come and get some with me?" I smiled and straddled her.
"I would love to but darling, we can't have sex yet," she chuckled and rested her hands on my chest.
"Why not?" I whined and pouted, she chuckled then nodded towards the door. Now I think about it, I could hear someone in the main living area, it will be Perrie. I sighed and got off Leigh then opened the door. Perrie was trying to reach one of the glasses but I could just see an accident happening.
"Whoa whoa! What you doing?" I asked her and grabbed her waist before she feel and broke anything else.
"I want a drink Jesy! Get off!" She whined and tried to wiggle. I just lifted her up and then landed her feet on the floor. She crossed her arms and turned to face me. "You ask Perrie," I sighed and reached for the cup, I got it easily.
"No! Urgh, you're so annoying. I'm not little I can do it myself," she whined again. I just shook my head and began making her juice.
"No Jesy! I can do it myself," she groaned again.
"Perrie, why are you acting up?" I asked.
"You won't let me do it!" She cried loudly.
"Because you're not big enough sweetheart," I chuckled, now it was just funny winding her up.
"I'm not little!" She screeched then walked off to her and Jades room. I mentally laughed, Jade wasn't back until 4 hours ago, she going to be flat out and then have a grumpy, upset Perrie come storming in is kind of like karma.

Jade
"Jadey?" I heard a little whine as a weight came on top of me. I mumbled when I recognised the voice as Perries. I lazily wrapped my arms around her, still half asleep.
"Jadey you awake?" She asked cutely. I kind of hummed in reply causing Perrie the let out the biggest most dramatic sigh ever. I then just laughed and held her tighter. "Please wake up, Jesy is being mean," she whispered and rested her head on my shoulder. I was beginning to get with it now so I replied with a simple 'why?'
"She wouldn't let me make my own drink even though I'm not little. That's not fair," she groaned and banged her legs on the bed- semi-tantrum style.
"Shh babe," I muttered. She nodded. "What time did you get back?" Perrie whispered and sat up to look at me properly. "Ermmm about 5..." I whispered sheepishly. At that she sat up, straddling me, "Jade!" I just laughed. Jed was groaning beside us. I just chuckled at Pez and shrugged. "You can't do that!" She groaned and gently slapped me. I grabbed her hand and lazily kissed the back of it. "And you can't tell me what to do princes, now up. I need the toilet," she got off me and started bugging Jed as I went to the bathroom.

+++
Okay this is literally the shortest shittiest chapter lmao. But I ran out of motivation but I have an idea for something else but it won't match this part🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry it's taken so long- shit has happened! But yeah sorry again🤷🏼‍♀️

Also I have decided that I will end this book in a couple of chapters time so yeah c