31

Jade
Me and Perrie had received an email from the schools head mistress. We were a little nervous since we have never had one before but I'm hoping it's just a check up in on us. I don't know. "Jadeyyyy can you tie my waces?" Perrie pouted and waved her foot around lazily. I laughed at her gently then crouched in front of her, I quickly tied her shoes laces then stood back up. "Fank wooo!" She cheered and hugged me. "It's alright princess now, lets go." I smiled and took her hand. I made sure we had my phone and the dorm key and got going. I locked the door before we walked off though.

We reached the head mistress' office and told the receptionist we got called here. She nodded and told us to take a seat. "I wonder what it's about." Perrie said as she sat on her hands then began rocking her legs back and forth. "Me too." I said thoughtfully. A couple of minutes passed by and the door opened. We got told to go in. "Hello Jade, Perrie. It's lovely to see you." Mrs Lodge smiled and reached her hand out. We both shook hands and our eyes moved around the room. Sat in the chair opposite to my new one, was a beautiful girl. She had long, bright ginger hair and it really was gorgeous. She smiled widely at me and even that was cute, not in a 'omg love me' cute but more of a 'I just want to hug you' cute... yes there is a difference. "Girls, this is Madelaine Petsch. She's just moved here to England and I was,hoping you two could keep her company. We were also wondering if she could share your room." She smiled. I felt Perrie tense up next to me. I wanted to hold her hand and tell her it's okay but not yet. "Erm, we,only have two beds." I laughed awkwardly. "We are aware and we were hoping you could possibly share with Perrie tonight and help Madelaine feel welcome, we can supply you with all your extra needs tomorrow." Mrs Lodge smiled. "Yeah, that's okay. We don't mind, do we?" I asked and nudged Pez slightly, she seemed terrified. "No." She managed to squeak out. "Wonderful, you can all leave now if you'd like. Get to know each other a little more." Mrs Lodge cheered. Madeline stood up and I did to. Perrie was the only one still sitting. "Pez, up you get." I smiled and held my hand out. She took it and latched on quickly. "I don't believe we've had a proper introduction, I'm Madelaine Petsch." She smiled and held her arm out. "And I'm Jade Thirlwall, lovely to meet you Madelaine." I smiled and shook her hand firmly. She laughed, I struggled to keep a straight face to.

Perrie kept a tight grip on my hand as we walked to the dorm. Madelaine kept conversation. "Erm Mads, you need to know something before we get back to the dorm." I smiled gently. "No Jadey." Perrie mumbled. "Pez, we need to tell her." I whispered. "Noooo." She whined. "Sorry, give us a minute." I smiled and moved Perrie to the opposite side of the hallway. She nodded and pulled her phone out.

"Pez baby, we have to tell her." I whispered. "Nooo, I don't want her to know." She cried and jumped on her feet slightly. "Baby girl, we have to. She's our dorm mate now, we need to let her know. She'll be understanding." I whispered. "Why? I don't need to be wittle, we can get read of it all." She said. "Oh no, we aren't doing that Perrie. I know full well you don't want to do that." I sighed. "I just don't want her to know just yet." She mumbled. "She has to know." I groaned. "No she fucking doesn't Jade!" Perrie screamed at me. I was a little taken aback by not only her language but her sudden change of tone. I wasn't sure whether to tell her off for swearing or let her off... no she needs to be told. "Don't swear like that at me young lady." I said and took hold of her hand, bringing it home that I'm in charge. "I can talk to you however I like! You aren't the boss of me." She shouted and moved her arm away. Madelaine looked up at us, confused. "Perrie stop acting up." I said softly. "No, I'm going to Jesy and Leigh's dorm." She said and walked off with her head up. I shook my head, sent a quick text to Leigh to warn her and went to join Madelaine again.

"Where's she off to?" She asked. "To see our friends, we had a little argument. It doesn't happen often, hardly ever to be honest, she just doesn't want to tell you something which she has to. So I'm going to tell you anyway." I said. She nodded and smiled, moving her Dutch plated hair over her shoulder. "She's an age regressor." I smiled at the thought. "Okay. That's fine." She smiled back. "You're not freaked out?" I asked. "Not at all, but isn't it a sexual thing?" She asked. "It can be but me and Perrie do it completely non-sexual, it's her coping mechanism for her anxiety." I replied. "Oh so you regress to?" She asked again. "No, I'm her caregiver. I look after her when she's 'little'." We reached the dorm so I put the key in and unlocked it. "Does she have things that she does when she regresses?" She asked, seeming to get more curious by the second. "She does. See." I smiled and showed her the box of toys and her changing mat. "Ahh I see." She whispered. "That's cute. One of my friends sisters was an age regressor but I always felt to rude to ask her about it." She confirmed. "Oh okay, well you can ask all you like here, you are our dorm mate after all." I laughed and sat in Perrie's bed. "This is Pez's bed, that's mine. You'll sleep there tonight." I said as I showed her the room. "Erm, bathrooms in there. We keep our shower and bath stuff under the sink, towels on the racks, toothbrushes, hair brushes, skin stuff, makeup all above the sink. We share period things so in the cupboard next to the bath." I said quickly and showed her all the things in the bathroom. She smiled and sat back down after the quick dorm tour. "When will Perrie come back?" Madelaine asked and sat on my desk chair. "I'll message Jesy. She left her phone here." I replied.

Jade💕: Hey babe, is Perrie at yours? Xx
Jesy❤️: She is! Xx
Jade💕: Put her on the phone? Xx
Jesy❤️: okayyy... one second.
Jesy❤️: It's Pez x
Jade💕: Please come back... xxx
Jesy❤️: ohh I bet you told her didn't you? X
Jade💕: I did, and she's COMPLETELY fine with it x
Jesy❤️: She is? X
Jade💕: Yeah! She asked questions and said it was cute. She's seen all your stuff. Xx
Jesy❤️: Fine. But Jesy and Leigh are coming to. X
Jade💕: That's okay and thank you baby! Xx

+++
I hope you liked this update! X