Stop Playing

While in Mr. Sebastian's class it seems as if all the girls in the class couldn't help but stare at his built figure and handsome face.

I mean I couldn't blame them, but little did anyone know..I was kind of related to his fine self.

He is married to my cousin Linda, but oddly they never wear their rings at work.I Honestly believe they have an open marriage, but that is none of my business. 'Sips tea'

The rest of the day happens to go by smoothly and it's time for lunch.

The first person I spot is Damien sitting on one of the tables talking to the rest of his basketball team. Damien was biracial and used to have some beautiful curly and I used to think he was Puerto Rican  ,but now he just grew locks. He has an arm full of tattoos which he this is necessary to show all the time. One thing I really don't like about him is that when he sees his team he doesn't know us anymore, fake ass.

  One thing I really don't like about him is that when he sees his team he doesn't know us anymore, fake ass

I went to the booth which is where the group usually sit at.

"No scholly today KC ?" Alison says smirking at him.

"Don't ever try to play my sexy ass again. you know damn well I don't go for that nasty shit, I'm telling ya'll they trying to kill us with this school lunch" He says as he scrolls through his Instagram.

KC on the other hand is a little too laid back, it kind of scares us but he is our boy. Alison and I met him freshmen year. He has this ' I don't give a fuck' type of vibe and most chicks dig it. He is unique and has eyebrows that most girls would kill for.

"L

"L.O.L" Alison says looking bored by the reaction she got out of him.

My baby Ally was kind of like the baddie of the school, Her hair just laid over her figure nicely too. I told her to chop it off but as soon as i suggest she looks at me as if she wants to chop me.

"You wanna know whats's odd ?" KC asked as he stares at me

"Wha-"

"Your name."

"That's was rude of you to just cut her off like that" Alison now jumps in

"Anyways, like I was saying, you do realize that you were named after a plant ?" He says paying her no mind and looking at me with a confused look.

"UGHH, you are so annoying with this, you remind me all the time you pot head" I say as I roll my eyes at him.

"You should be pressing your mom cause she must of been high as fuck when she had you, I wouldn't be surprised if that is her choice of weed" He said shrugging his shoulders.

Next thing you know Damien comes walking up to us all jolly as if he didn't just get his ass whipped by Ally a couple of periods ago.

"I thought I would at least leave a scratch on your face" Alison says aggravated.

"Nah" He says brushing the situation off "But you know what's funny ? I think the nurse is a cougar" he says while raising an eyebrow.

" That's not funny" I say chiming in looking highly aggravated.

"AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD BRO, GET THAT COUGAR PUSSY BRO !" KC shouts, now standing up giving Damien a five.

" Why are ya'll so loud, Damien just puts a battery in your back KC and why the fuck you look so annoyed" Alison says getting heated at everyone.

"Someone needs some dick me down time" KC says under his breath "But have ya'll realized all three of ya'll are matching..like was I not invited to the summer fling ting squad?"

"Shut up and I am wearing orange..colorblind much?" Alison said dropping her phone on the table.

"Damien only realize us when he needs entertainment., I don't call that a real friend if you ask me" I say raising my hands up in defense.

"Anyways I have a photo shoot after school" KC says out of nowhere.

"We out ?" Alison says now looking happy as hell.

"I'll pass" I say being the buzz kill of the group.

I mean did these assholes hear what I just said..Don't ask me 'oh, what's wrong' and when I tell you, YOU DON'T CARE !

"Boo you whore" Damien says as he walks away from our booth.

____________________________

School is out and this bus ride back home, I am not looking forward to cause school kids don't know how to relax and the bus is always crowded.

*Two hours later*

I eventually reach my house. As I approach it I see the front door open.

I walk in hella cautions cause a bitch not trying to die this evening.

"Tiva, is that you ?" I hear my mother say from upstairs.

"Yeah, why is the front door open ? I ask relaxing and dropping my bag on the floor.

She comes skipping down the steps and stands in front of me.

"For the movers." She said happily.

_______________

Authors Note :

I know this chapter was super short but I got YALLLLLLLLLLL 

GLLLLTTTTTT!!!