I Must Be Smoking Something..

I closed my eyes and stood there waiting for impact.

I heard a twig snap and that's when I knew I was gonna be a goner

All I felt was its head push me back, I opened my eyes confused, following its instructions I moved back, I continued to move back every time it came close to me and once it stayed in one spot, so did I, only to find myself in the back yard of my kidnapper. I looked back at the house and stood in shock...How did this thing know whereto take me ? A second later my ears were met with a popping and cracking sound.I snapped my head back to the wolf but instead it was Kendall kneeling and standing up.

'WHA- HO-......NAHHHHHHHH WHERE IS THE WOLF !?!?!?'

"Where did you come from and where are your clothes?" I stood there wide eyed.

"I was always here..And if you try that little move you did in there again, You'll regret it." He started walking closer to me " Now let's go inside I'm hungry."

Before I could say anything my arm was yanked inside. My nose was getting hit will all types of flavors, seems like breakfast was already made.

Kendall grabbed some sweatpants which were already laid out on the couch for him.

There was a lady in a white dress here..HELP ME MISS!

"Mr. Knight, Your breakfast is on the counter." The lady bowed her head and exited the house.

"Shall we?" He gestured to the kitchen and I followed

We ate on silence...And I couldn't help but stare at him.....WAS HE THE WOLF? WAS THIS A JOKE ? WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

"Are you done ?"

"D-D-DONE W-W-WHAT ?" I stuttered.

He dropped his fork on his plate and huffed.

"Look, you can't leave me okay, You belong to me and only me little one, you will always be mine." He let out sigh "Look I know you are in shock right now, I completely understand, and to answer what you are probably asking yourself....Yes, that was me, the wolf you saw...I am a werewolf and you are my mate."

'OMFG!!! ALL THESE STORIES I READ ABOUT WEREWOLVES AND HUMANS BEING TOGETHER WAS REAL....I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE IN ONE OF THE STORIES'

"I understand" I said lowly before looking down at my hands.

"What ? "

"Now I know why Daniel called me Luna." I was now looking up at him, he looked shocked "Because I'm the Alphas mate, you run the pack, and Daniel seems to be your right hand man...So I'm guessing he is your Beta."

His eyes got wide.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I got up from the table and began to walk upstairs. Kendall sat there dumbfounded.

When I arrived in the massive sized room with black marbled floors, I looked around and came across a walk in closet. Everything was color coordinated, even the shoes. I looked to the left and seen my clothes, it was organized as well, my feet were being messaged by the carpet in the closet.

picture

I mentally made my outfit and went to take a shower.

Once dried and moisturized, I put on my clothes and struggled to put my hair into an actual neat bun. Once done I ran downstairs. He was still in the same spot I left him in.

"So are we going to school or what ?"

He stood up and began washing his dish.

"We're playing this game again Kend-"

"I'm gonna get ready, just stay here please." He quickly ran upstairs, way faster than an actual human could.

I sat on the couch and what seemed to be like five minutes he came down the steps looking as handsome as ever.

He wore a white shirt, dark blue jeans, black sneakers and a black leather jacket. His hair looked like it had been gelled to the side.

"Shall we " He grabbed the keys and gestured me to take the lead.

______________________________

We were in a black BMW and Jenna's car was nowhere insight. When we arrived at the schools parking lot there was no one in sight.

"We're late."

"You were the one who wanted to get a quick workout in this morning and took years to get ready." We both closed the car doors.

"Excuse me this hair is a process, it takes tim-"

"Your shirt."

"What about i-"

"It's see through and short."

"I mean It is a crop top."

"No, go to your locker and get your gym shirt, I refuse to have you walking aro-"

In the middle of his ranting I walked over to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips, guessing was the only way he would shut up. Before he could sneak his hand to my waist I broke the kiss.

"You have to trust me." I said low.

"You kissed me" He stood there touching his bottom lip

"Glad you realized, I told you..I understand, I am your mate..There is no leaving you, Plus you were kind of my first kiss." I began walking away "See you later Babe."

______________________

Authors Notes :

Thanxx