Are You Trying To Leave Me ?

I stretched my arms and rose from my seat/bed. I actually felt good, relaxed, and well rested. I had this odd feeling, as if Travis and I were not alone. I looked to my right and seen Travis watching a moving on the small television screen that was provided in everyone's station in first class. The fact that everyone in first class gets everything individually is pretty cool. I look down at my lap where a brand new iPhone appeared and it was vibrating. I flipped the phone over and the incoming calls number looked familiar.

~Phone Call~

"Hello?"

"OH SHIT! What's up pissy pussy bitch, seems like you don't know nobody no more."

'Damien' I hissed his name...but how did he know this number...WHO'S PHONE IS THIS ? Ignoring these questions I continued the conversation as if nothing was going on.

"It be like that." I responded sharply.

"OUUUIIII SPICY !! You better stop, got my junior rising."

"Your a dog." I said in disgust.

"I'm a dog but I'm no bitch, ANYWAYSSSS, What are you doing ?"

"On a plane to Vegas."

"Ahh you funny."

"I am so serious." I held the phone intensely to my ear, worried that someone would be eavesdrop as I began to bring my knees to my chest.

"Sooooooo, how are you on the phone ? They ain't got service in economy." I could hear his smirk.

"I'm actually in First class."

"STOP LYING YOU BROKE BITCH! " He shouted "How?" His voice was now calm and curious.

"Uhh...bipolar much, but I have friends and it is kind of business."

"Facetime me."

I press face time and I show him my surroundings His voice came out as a whisper as he began to talk.

"bisshhhh, how ? You out here balling while we struggling, well fuck you and your new life.."

He hangs up and I just stare at the phone confused. Than a two text message rolled in from Damien and one other person but I couldn't see the name it was saved as because Damien text came second.

~Text message~

Damien : Sine bitches got money now.....let me hold 40 dollars.

I shook my head in disappointment from what I just read. My eyes traveled down to the first text message and the name reads 'Kendall'

Kendall: Are you trying to leave me ?

My breath got caught in the back of my throat, damn near chocking myself.

____________________________________

Author's Notes :

I'm tired of witting notes... If I want to comment on the chapter that is when I will write therefore....fuck these notes

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanxx