Forest

The radio played as we drove for a while. We finally arrived at a nice house......It was stunning actually.

"You live here ?" The house was like a mini mansion

"Well to be specific, Daniel and I live here?"

'So nobody has concerned parents out here ?'

"Let's go inside"

She opened the door and the inside definitely complimented the outside of the house.

"Alright, you can put your stuff on the couch, make yourself comfortable while I go get some soda, Sprite ? "

"Yeah, That's fine."

"Cool, the remotes on the coffee table."

I sat on the couch still taking in my surroundings. I looked at her as she got the drinks from the fridge. Her butt was.....Nice.

"Your staring again." She was now turned around holding our drinks.

"Here" She handed me my sprite.

"Thank you."

Jenna sat on the couch across from me and began flipping through channels.

"So what movie do you want to watch ?"

"I was actually gonna get started on my homework."

"Speaking of work, do you have a job ?"

"No."

"I could get you one if you'd like, but I am pretty sure you won't be needing one ever."

"So why offer?" Giving her a quick smile.

"I don't know..I need to think before I talk." She laughed.

Jenna got up and sat next to me and began rubbing my thigh. I gasped at her touch...OMG IT'S HAPPENING, MY FIRST GIRL EXPERIENCE!!!

"I know you want me, I knew you did ever since class." She said in a low seductive tone.

"Do you trust me." She looked in my eyes for an answer because I couldn't move my mouth due to the shock.

"I'll take that as a yes." She smirked and put her free had on my neck. She rubbed my neck and made her way down to my collarbone. He hand finally made it's way to me chin. She bit her bottom lip before planting a kiss on my lips softly. If I was back home I probably wouldn't hesitate to take the lead and go down on her, but for some reason I couldn't move..And my mind was stuck on Kendall..Boy does he know how to fuck up my chances with this beauty.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me.

"I don't feel well, maybe we should do this another time."

"I wanted to do this to you ever since class." She laughed then stopped suddenly.

She jumped away from me "The boys are here."

"Daniel you mean and how do you know, I don't see a car. ?" I said now standing looking around.

"Yeah and Kendall, trust me I know."

She looked at me wide eyed as if she seen a ghost which made me scared. My heart skipped a beat when she said his name.

"Okay, umm, let's just act naturally, let me just pick a movie."

The Conjuring 2 started playing. She skipped some parts to make it seem like we have been here for a while. Making matters worst Jenna sat right next to me on the couch and plays it cool like nothing just happened.