You Are Not Serious

Gym it was, even though this is my second week here Mr. Allen and I have become really close. I also don't mind seeing his handsome face...So I think he is cute, shoot me.We did our daily warm ups and then there was a break. Breaks for Lisa and I were walking around the gym and talking.

"You wanna hear something crazy?" Lisa said out of breath

"Sure."

"Ughhhh, okay, how do I say this ?"

"Just say it and stop fidgeting, your making me nervous."

"Yeah but this is weird."

"literally everything you say is weir-"

"David is forcing me to move in with him."

"Come again?"

"K, so I went over to his house on Sunday and ended up staying the night. His house was like a mansion but he didn't live alone. He asked if I wanted to meet his family and I agreed."

'Moving fast now aren't we ?'

"Little did I know the family was in this big ass mansion, and this house is in the middle of nowhere just complete forest."

'Not surprised, everyone here is beautiful and wealthy .'

"This wasn't like any ordinary family home, it was like a hotel full of people, kids, adults, and teens. I just thought, okay they all wanna stay together, but it is like 500 people in there, it was definitely a hazard, I stayed over for a bit and he would continuously tell me that I was his and only his."

"Someones a little crazy." I giggled but her face was serious "Sorry"

"Look, don't get me wrong, I like him and all, but moving in is crazy, we just met...UGHH,I can't get him out of my head I guess I just love him so much....But I supposedly have a day to pack my things or he will do it for me." Lisa's face showed that she was worried, yet she was comfortable with leaving everything behind just for him.

"This is the most craziest honeymoon stage I have ever heard of. "I shook my head "Are you scared ?"

She shook her head.

"So why are you acting like this? Do you want to leave ? What about your parents?"

"My parents don't give two shits about me."

"Lisa..Are you okay ? Did he hurt you ?" I asked sincerely.

"WHA- NO SATIVA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT?"

Both of her fists were balled up and placed on each side of her.

Why is she snapping on me ?

Just then Kendall, David and Daniel came in the gym, TOO LATEEE!

"Lisa are you okay ? And you three my office after class. Come on Lisa, Come walk with me."

Mr. Allen slung his arm over Lisa and walked off with her while gesturing his clipboard to the rest of the class telling them to mind their business. David watched Mr. Allen intensely, like he wanted to kill him for touching her. David is at least 6 foot something so he could dunk Allen like a basketball.

I just stood there dumbfounded, people would glance at me once in a while but they didn't matter. I NEED TO HELP LISA.

After statistics I went to my locker to drop off some books, Lisa wasn't in class either.

"Hey !" An angelic voice sang to me as I closed my locker.

"Hi Jenna "

"So what happened with your friend ?"

"I don't really know nor want to talk about it, whats up with you? And how did you know about my friend?."

I put my hands in my back pockets and we began walking out of the school.

"Nothing much, Victoria bailed on me and Lisa was never really known in the school, she has friends here and there but she was like a loner until you came and now she snapped...It's kind of funny"

I had a confused look on my face

"You know since you and your friend are not on the best of terms, I could drive you home or hang out at mine ?" I giggled.

"Your so cute when you giggle."

"And you are beautiful when you smile."

"Well you still have not given an answer to my offer."

"It's cool I'll just tell my sister to come g-"

"NOPE!"

"okay" I half laughed

"You are all mine, now lets go."

She directed me to a gray Porsche and I almost fainted.

"UMMMMM, so you just ride around town in a Porsche ?"

"Yeah, why not ? Not like someone would try to rob me and if they did, it will be their last one."

"Your a feisty one."

"That's how Danny likes it. She smiled showing her perfectly white pearls.

________________________

Authors Notes:

Lisa....You are going crazy

Thoughts ?

Thanxx