Active

The week just so happened to be going by smoothly. Lisa and I have become close over this week. She keeps on trying to invite me over to her house but I fear what may happen .

As Lisa and I walked down the hallway I get this familar burning sensation on the back of my neck.

"Thank goodness it's Friday." She said raising her hands up.

"Hey do you think you can look behind us and see if somenone is staring at me."

She did so and was not discrete about it what so ever.

"Oh my goodness."

"What ?"

She just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Kendall is looking this way....Oh my gosh, do I look okay ? " She moved her hair from side to side.

"You look great as usual, I'm kind of jealous."

"Oh, stop it."

"Who is kendall ? "

"Ummmmm, are you kidding me ?"

"I mean I have only been here for a week now."

"Okay, and girls can be here for a day and would still know who is fine self is." Rolling her eyes as we continued to walk to gym "Kendall is not the buffest but he is one of the good looking boys of the school, and sadly all the good looking boys hang out in one big old click, even the nerdy good looking boys, they kind of take them under their wing and fix the up, but they seem picky about who they choose."

"Soooo, they are like a walking GQ magazine"

"Perfect."

We went into the locker room and changed. Not to sound like a pervert but these girls bodies are pretty nice to look at....OMG I'M GAY !...I walked out in some black legging, my usual workout shoes and a black shirt.

"You have a nice butt."

"Lisaaaa, stop being a weirdo...but if I must say, you do look good in gym clothes." She wore a black workout outfit, it was a set.

"You keep talking like this to me I just may have to go down on you."

"Woah there buddy, lets just go out there before Mr. Allen has a fit. " My eyes were wide, mostly out of shock, I never would have seen that coming.

"COME ON EVERYBODY, STAND IN YOUR ASSIGNED SPOT SO WE CAN GET THIS OVER WITH !" Mr. Allen shouted out at everyone. "Alright, now that that is over, we are gonna be running toay."

Almost everyone sucked their teeth or groaned.

"Line up against the wall, three to a line."

Lisa and I were on different lines but stood next to each other so that we would run at the same time.

"OH LOOK AT WHO IT IS, Mr. Kendall please explain why you are late and are sitting on the bleachers?"

Some boy walked in with two other boys who were gorgeous.

"Sorry I forgot my clothes at home sir."

"I don't want you slipping up, your grades is everything and I need you to be on point this season, the team needs you."

Mr. Allen informed him before turning his attention back to the class.I felt like this amazing man goddess was gonna look in my direction so I looked at Lisa.

"That's him." She said squealing

"Is he a hoe ?" I just wanted to know..I mean every good looking boy I have ever seen was usually not loyal, but if he was not..Your girl is about to shoot her shot.

"Umm, No, He used to talk to some girl named Janet but that broke off and she moved back to Washington , ever since then he has been pretty laid back. "

"Cool."

"Are ya'll ready..Three sprints across the gym and when your done the one behind goes next and the following, first line step up to the gray line and when you hear the sound of my whistle you will go, mind you, on your third sprint you should be at the end of the gym."

Just my luck I was first. Once all the drills were done Lisa and I laid on the now dirty floor not caring because we could hardly breathe.

"Mr. Allen...Needs to relax...just because he was in the Marines does not mean we have to workout like them." She said breathless.

"You know...I can do the workout stuff it's just keeping up a healthy diet, like I just can't, I love my carbs and all bad things."

We both sat up looking at each other breathless

"So there is a party tonight at my cousin Alison house, do you think you can come ? "

"Umm, I'd have to ask Sammy and hope I can go because I have been dying to go to a party that allows me to throw it back." We both laughed.

"I hope so too, I'd pick you up and all, shit you can spend the night at my house."

Some girl approached us soon after.

"Hey Lisa."

'So I'm not here too..okay'

"Hey, Are you coming out to my cousins party tonight?"

"What time does it start and end?"

"Starts around like 9 and ends most likely at 2 in the morning."

"Umm, are you crazy, you can't be telling my parents something ends at 2 in the morning, you know my mother."

"Ugh your life sucks." Lisa looked annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I have parents that care" The girl was laughing

"Whatever, I just hope you can come Tiva?" She said looking down at her hands.

"Same."

"Oh, Hi, I don't think we ever met." The girl extended her hand.

"Yeah, I'm Tiva and you are ?"

"Sabrina, Hope to see you around more often." She said with a wide smile

I mean we have the same class so I guess we will.....

"Why is Kendall still staring over here, does he like what he sees, maybe we should kiss and give him something to look at. " Lisa looked now excited

"Let's go get changed, I'm hot."

_____________________________

When I got to the house I knew I only had an hour or so to get Sammy all warmed up and then pop the question..'Maybe I should get her drunk'. Fuck it, I'm just gonna ask. I went down stairs and saw Sammy reading a decor magazine, this crazy bitch is really classy...it's disturbing.

"Hey Sammy." I sat next to here on the couch and looked at my toes.

"Hi."

" I know one of your rules are not to stay out too late but what if I could sleep over a friend house."

"Like a slummber party."

"Yeah, My friend is having a sleep over basically, She will pick me up and drop me off tomorrow afternoon. " Okay, let's just go with her idea.

"Cool, Parents ?" She looked up from her magazine and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, they will be present."

"Honestly I would want to meet the parents but I trust you..Go ahead."

"Thank you" I said squealing and giving her a hug .

Did I really just do that..and now she is smiling at me super happy...She is gonna kill me.

_____________________

Authors Notes :

Like ??

Let me know.

Thanxx