Okay....

I'd pass by Kendall in between classes but we never talked.

~GYM~

"Alright everybody, I have the most insane headache so I am going to let you all do what you want, but make it look as if you are doing something and if I catch you not doing anything the whole class will suffer, got it ?"

"Yes Mr. Allen" The class said in Unison

"Good, now go get the volleyballs, basketballs....Whatever ya'll are doing, I'm done." Mr. Allen was off today I watched as he sat on the bleachers with his head in his hands.I was brought back to reality by a concerned voice.

"Hey, you okay." Kendall's sky blue eyes met mine.

"Yeah, I'm good, let's walk around the gym and gossip." I was sad because Lisa was the one I always did this with and I have not seen her since...I should just call her..Call her ?

"Where is my phone?" We began walking

"Uhhh, about that." Kendall scratched the back of his neck giving me a weak smile.

"What ?"

"I broke it."

"KENDAL-"

"Stop shouting, you'll make a scene little one."

"Kennnn" I whined with a pout face.

"Don't do that, stop making that noise." He looked serious.

"Get me new phone." Getting annoyed

"Done.."

"oh."

"I wanna ask you...How do you know so much about my kind ? Like..you have no questions ?"

"Why do you look so confused ? "

"Because I am, this is not how I expected you to act when I reveal myself."

"Welp, blame the internet..I get curious at night time, look stuff up and spoke myself in the dark."

"AWE."

"Stop it ." I playfully shoved his arm.

"That is so cute yet so disturbing at the same time."

"Shut up..." I said rolling my eyes. "So is David one ?"

"Yeah."

"What ranking does he fall under."

"Ummm... David is a delta."

"Is that not a plane."

"I think so but nah, he's basically trying for the position for beta, but I honestly would perfer him to be a warrior."

"So is he mated to Lisa." He nodded his head.

"Will I ever see them again?"

"Stop being dramatic, yes you will see her."

Looking around I noticed were a few steps away from Allen. All this talking, I forgot we were even walking .

"How many times have we walked around this gym ?'

"Two." He looked at me confused

"That's weird because it feels like we have been talking for two seconds and moving at the most slowest pace ever.

"I guess I just have a hypnotizing effect on you." He smirked, looking sexy as ever.

"Anyways Jenna."

"What about her?"

"She is mated with Daniel."

"Something like that."

"Hugh ?"

"So Daniel had a mate but she died from some illness a while back, he never was the same after, but then Jenna came along and picked him up, she was like a miracle and ever since then they have been happily together."

Only if he knew..But if she was so 'happily with Daniel' why did she push herself on me ? I kind of need answers and kind of wanna mind my business. Kendall noticed me lost in my thoughts and before he could say anything Mr.Allen told us to go change.

________________________

Authors Notes :

BOO YOU WHORE !!!

Thanxx