Well Hello There

"So you and David huh ?"

"OOh hush Sativa."

"So how long."

"Well...We started talking over the summer after I seen him at the beach, which was a month ago and now he just wants me near me all the time it seems like."

"I've never noticed him at school."

"He recently transfered."

"OUUUUUU he want that MEOW!" Travis said nowhere in sight.

"TRAVIS SHUT UP, plus I'm a lady." She crossed her arms and Travis appeared and we just stared at each other than back at her.

"Wha??"

"Nothing" We said in unison 

_______________________

Monday rolls around and all I see is David and Lisa together 24/7! I mean I am happy for her, but damn it is kind of getting uncomfortable. I got my books and started walking to class.

"Heyyy, Sativa right ?" A familiar yet unfamiliar voice said.

I turned around and found myself in front of none other than Kendall. He is talking to me....HOLY SHIT, His voice just sounded so orgasmic ...his presents was just UGHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WANNA JUMP ON TOP OF HIM AND LICK HIS FACE!!

"Hi" I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't.

"So, waht are you doing later? "

"Nothing much. just going home, watch netflix and do homework."

"Do you do this eveyday ?"

"Pretty much."

"So if I was to ask you everday to hang out would tell me that you have to go home, do homework and bendge watch?"

"Yeah, I guess." trying to hide my smile but it is not working as he just stares in my face.

"Well I would just feel like you are avoiding me." He gave a sexy smirk

"I mean hey, believe what you want." Trying to play cool is not that easy ecspecially when Kendall is staring dead at you.

"Guess I will just have to kidnap you." He said playfully

Oh my gosh please plant your seed in me!

"No." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Yes I will." His face had serious written all over it and to be honest I was turned o-.. WAIT WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS UGHHH!

"I-I have to go to class." Breaking away from his grasp I speed walk to my class thinking about what the fuck just happened and how come my classroom has this beautiful blonde curled girl in it....I mean she was like...my dream girlfriend and the crazy part is that she sits right next to me.

"Alright settle down class and welcome back miss. Jenna, nice of you to join us."

"Nice of you to have me back." Her smile, her eyes......OMG!!! I NEED TO GET A BOYFRIEND...and maybe a girlfriend on the side too...that is besides the point, she is just everything.

"Alright lets turn to page 105 section 9.5 part B."

As pages turn and people mumble to others, my teachers voice began to fade in the distance as he spoke but one little whisper caught me.

"Psssst. Hi"

I turned my head and it was Jenna...why is this beautiful woman talking to me, I am a joke compared to her..She put average high school girls to shame.

"Hi" I waved shyly to her.

"I've never seen you before...did you just move here ."

"Yeah, I've never seen you here either."

"I was on vacation."

"May I ask where?" I didn't really care where I just wanted to hear her voice.

"Switzerland with my friend Victoria, It is so beautiful I swear you have to go see it for yourself." flashing another smile.

"You have a really nice smile."

"Thank you, and you really pretty." She winked and then focused her attention on her textbook.

OH SHIT.......DID I MESS UP MY CHANCES AND WHO IS VICTORIA?...IF SHE IS EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL I WILL LITERALLY DIE. I can't lose her now....I must shoot my shot, as I mentally I panic I blurt out......

"Sooo, boyfriend ?"

"Excuse me ?" She asked raising an eyebrow

Ughh The way my hands want to touch her to see if she us real is out of control.

"UM, I was just asking if you were seeing someone." I hung my head low at this point and she giggled.

LIKE BITCH YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY.....MY LOVE FOR YOU IS STRONG AND YOU WILL LOVE ME BACK THE FUCK.

"Ugh, yeah I am actually, sorry I'm no-"

She was scrunching her face and I couldn't take the rejection.

"No, I'm not either I was just asking." Now I know how Lisa felt when she first met me.

"It's cool, you were just staring at me, I've noticed." She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.

"Sorry...Umm" I hesitated, trying oh so desperately to change the subject "Your outfit is cute"

"Thanks, but I know my boyfriend is gonna flip."

"Why, you look good?"

"He doesn't want people looking at me...So I just pray no boy is around when he sees me because it will not be a pretty sight."

We giggled some more in the back of the class until It was time to leave.

"Hey we should hang out after school sometime." She said struggling due to all the laughter we had shared.

"Ugh, sure."

"Cool my place, you have a car ? "

"No my sister picks me up or my friend Lisa drops me."

"That's fine.. so Just tell sister and Lisa you will be riding with me."

"Wha-"

"HEY BABE, I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU, I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU TO MAKE SURE IT WAS YOU BUT YOU IGNORED ME."

NO WAY HER BOYFRIEND WAS DANIEL!?!?!?!?!?!

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed all over her face before realizing her outfit.

"Really."

His voice was stern, low and his face had 'you better run' written all over it and I did not want to be in the middle of that.

____________________________________-

Authors Notes :

Fuck it up Jenna.

Thanxx for reading