WOW

KC P.O.V.

"UGHHHHHHHH, DAMIEN TOUCH ME ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKING TIME"

I've been in this car with them long enough..And they still haven't stoped

I have to break this up..

"I can't take this anymore, Are you guys hungry ?"

"Thank God you said something cause I could have sworn I felt my stomach take a chomp out of my liver...You a real one"

"KC, your such a sweetheart thank you for asking..I know you will make a very caring and handsome husband someday"

Or..

"Yeah, man I appreciate how tolerante you are with us, I wish I was more like you "

I wish this is how they would thank me for offering but noooooooo ....

"Man shut yo light skin bug eyed ass up and tell this big headed bitch to give me my shoe back."

"First of all who are you talking to llike that with your wanna be Jamacian headass?"

"Shut the fuck up.... MAN, pull over to Subways cause the cow is hungry and my ass hurt, I been sitting in this same spot for hours now."

"Same, step on the gas you DICKHEAD."

"Wow, all I asked was if yall was hungry, now I'm being attacked, cool"

________________________________________

Sativa P.O.V.

After Travis agreed to having a staring probably all Kendall could do was stare at him and smile...Wait, why is he smiling ???? OH THIS BITCH CRAZY!

"Very well then..Tiva I'll meet you upstairs, Travis and I are gonna have a quick chat." He said with a smirk spread across his face.

"UM, She will be in a suite with me, you'll have your own little room so if you will excuse me, I must steal your girl."

"OOKAAAAAYYYY, HI"

I mean if I don't stop it now, things are really gonna hit the fan... Like I know Kendall is a hot head but I haven't seem him all the way pissed off and I don't want to.

"Travis can you please show us to our rooms?"

"Ugh.. right this way"

This elevator ride felt like an eternity, not to mention I was standing in between my friend and my boyfriend...I think that's what I'd call him.. Wait, we never talked about this.

"Wow, we been on tis elevator for a while, what floor are we on, 200?" I said nervously.

"This is just the fifth floor and no we're on the twenty floor" Travis said looking straight at the elevator doors.

I didn't like his tone and he needs to fix it before I do it for him..Ughh BOYS!

________________________________

Kendall P.O.V.

I looked down to see Tiva side eyeing Travis.. She is so feisty, how am I gonna handle her.

Than this annoying boy decides to speak..

"This is our floor. "

Sativa was following him but I was following her body, damn she look so good.

"Alright unwanted guest, this is your room and our room is down the hall."

He tried to dangle the key card in front of my face but it wasn't working..

"Thank you." She snatched the card out of his hand.

"Wait, your supposed to be with m-"

"I will I just need to make sure he's settled."

They stared at each other for a while, raising eyebrows, and making unnecessary face movement...I DONT LIKE IT.

"HELLO" I said angrily.

"Okay bye Travis." Sativa swiped the key card and yanked me into the room closing the door in the pricks face.

I was now facing her, getting lost in her eyes until I was pushed into a room, falling on the bed.

I was confused and excited all at once.

She took off her shoes and climbed on top of me...OHHH I like this.