Show Time

Kendall P.O.V
"one, you need to relax."
"I can't, do that with you on top of me"
"Huh?"
"Do you know what I'm capable of doing right now ?"
"Shut up"
"Anything for you " I smirked
"Seriously, I need you to be nice to Travis, he's done nothing wrong."
"Yeah, okay" I said while laying my head back and closing my eyes.
"I'm serious, he's done nothing, You're the one who came here sticking out your chest trying to be all big and bad."
"Oh really ?" I was shocked
"YES !"
"You see, I like when you yell out things but can we try that like in another way ?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. I knew I was getting on her nerves but it was funny.
"Go home." She was climbing off me pointing towards the door.
"If I go you go too, you do know that right ?"
"No I'm not, I'm here for a favor and your here to fuck up things for me."
"Fuck up ?? Honey I haven't even started" I laughed to myself while sitting up.
"Kendall I'm serious you need to stop this, your really starting to piss me off and I don't get pissed off easily."
"I bet I can make you piss." I said lowly but apparently it wasn't low enough...
"The fuck ?" Shit...
"Nothing, can we just go to sleep now ?"
"Are you gonna stop ?"
"Ughghgg I guess now can we go to sleep now?? pleeeeeeease" I put on my best puppy dog face
"Why the fuck are you so weird ?"
________________
Allison P.O.V
"Can you stop kicking me with your big ass feet Damien?"
We were officially calling it a night in this old ass hotel in the middle of nowhere.
"I swear I will light this bitch up"
"Damien you just get bolder and bolder the closer we get to Sativa."
"Why are you even in the bed with me ?" He said sticking his butt out on my back.
"Cause I paid for the room so this is MY room, you just a fucking visitor."
"KC get in the middle" Damien said
KC was sitting in a chair by the window just watching us argue.
"Nah, I'm good"
KC was so cute, I mean he always was to me, but I'll never tell him..
I've had a crush on him since I first met him but he always had eyes for someone else *cough* Sativa *cough*
Yeah I missed her too but I kind of hoped her being away would allow me to shoot my shot with KC but he was always to himself, just so cool and laid back. The only person that could get through to him was Sativa.

UGGGGGHHH

And I loved how he wouldn't pay attention to any of the girls who would claw at him. And I knew they were jealous of Sativa and I.

Man how I wish he was next to me instead of this water bug head ass boy..

"Well I'm gonna have to separate from this little rode trip because I have to make an appearance in Vegas."
"Don't nobody wanna see you" Damien laughed to himself
"Why?" KC beautiful voice spoke
"Because I just have to"
No one was allowed to know about this. I only went on this trip so I could have an excuse for my parents.
"But if my mom called you guys by any chance just say I'm with you okay ?"

"Whatever" KC said while sighing , leaning his head back into the chair .
_________________
Sativa P.O.V
I woke up to loud banging on the door but was pulled right back down by Kendall
"Relax it's Travis, he'll go away soon." Kendall said in a sleepy voice
"How long has he been banging like that?" I said while trying to free myself.
" About a minute now.. Stop" he said while pushing his face deeper into one of the pillows
I knew he was t going to let go so until I either did something sexual or violence to him. So I began to dip my nails in his arms hoping he'd feel something.

" I will bite the shit out of you if you don't stop"
"Kendall let me go, you said you'd stop."
"Alright." He let me go and rolled over.
I sprinted to the door and was met with an annoyed Travis.
"The fuck Tiva? I was literally banging, calling you, I was about to get your hotel key"
"I'm sorry"
"No time for apologies, we have a couple of hours until the big party, follow me to my room."
He grabbed my arm and I closed the door behind me.
"What time is it? " I asked confused
"It is 5p.m and your ass looks a hot mess."
His suit looked waaaaaaaay better then mine.
"Strip" He said
"Huh"
"If you can huh you can hear, now take off your pajamas and head to the bathtub..everything is already set up, the bubble bath the wine, everything, now go."

Here goes nothing