Planes AGAIN!

This airport is beginning to give me anxiety. Last time I boarded a plan, I was high and now I am sober which means I will have the full experience.

Travis sensed my anxiety "Calm down Sativa, We're not gonna die..at least I hope not." The last sentence was a whisper.

"I really don't like heights..w-w-wh-"

"Why couldn't we just drive there?" Laughing "Maybe because it is in fucking VEGAS!, come on get a grip."

I looked around the crowded airport as we made our way to the plan doors. I felt like I was hurting Kendall by not letting him know, I mean I am his mate..The least I could have done was invited him since we have a two week break from school. I look at my surroundings one last time and notice that there were men in black suits spread out all through the airport.

"Hey who do you think is the big shot." We began to inch closer to the door.

"What ?"

"All these bodyguards."

"We are...I told you, my family are wealthy shot callers which also means they are big ass targets, my uncle just wanted to make sure his sexy ass nephew made it alive." He popped his collar in the process.

"You are so not cute."

I handed the attendant my passport and that was when I felt holes were burning through my chest.

"Have a good flight" She said handing my passport back to me.

I could still feel a pair of eyes set on me, I wanted to turn my head and see who it was but I already had an idea. My body was telling me to go back but my mind wanted to explore. Overpowering my body I continued to walk forward and every move I made I felt these eyes that were on me get angrier.

We were in first class which was beautiful but all I felt was pain, pain from betrayal. I was the one who was betraying Kendall and I never intended on doing so, everything was happening so fast and honestly I was tired.

'Hopefully this is a dream' I thought to myself as I rested in my seat.....well more like a bed, first class literally had beds and I could get used to this.