The More, The More Fucked Up

We sat in silence as turbulence began to take over. I wanted to hold him so I would feel safe but I had to much pride and I refuse for this dick to feel as if he's won.

I later hear Travis groan, it sounded as if he just woke up. I attempted to get up and go to his section but was paused by a glare that Kendall gave me. He was not going to let me check on my friend or shall I say his 'Enemy'.

"Sativa." Travis called out to me in a half awake half asleep tone.

I can see Kendall staring at the curtain that blocked Travis from seeing us as if he had x ray vision.

'man if looks could kill.'

"Stop, he is my friend." I whispered to Kendall who was now looking at me as if he wanted to skin me alive.

"Excuse me." He gritted through his teethe

As much as I would be offended by another person, his ocean eyes wouldn't allow me to get angry for some reason.

"Yo, Sativa." His voice was more awake and I needed to respond soon before he pulled the only thing that separated us apart.

"Yeah." I responded confused.

"You good?"

I wanted to respond but was distracted by Kendall who seemed to turn his attention to where Travis's voice was coming from and cracking his knuckles.

"Y-Yeah, planes just make me feel weird, remember I told you what happened ?"

My eyes stayed glued to Kendall as I talked and once I was finished his eyes snapped to me, he had an apologetic look in his eyes, as if he wanted to know what my deal was about planes and sad that I never told him.

"Oh yea-" Travis was cut off by his phone ringing

I looked at him wide eyed, I mean what the hell are we going to do or tell Travis ? He'll probably get upset that I invited him when that was no where near the case.

"Why are you here Kendall ? " I asked tired.

"To be with you, why do you seem so tired ? " He had an confused expression on his face.

"I am really not in the mood to fight with you and I don't want to fight with Travis...all of this thinking and excuses that I'm making is just mentally draining."

"Why would you make an excuse ? No need to lie..I was going to come and get you regardless."

"Excuse me ? Look if you want us to work you need to fall back, I'm not trying to runaway from you , this is kind of like business and vacation."

"Well I guess we are going to Vegas baby." He smiled creepily.

"Sativaaaaa" Travis sung as he got closer to us.

The curtain was pulled back and I was met by Travis confused and shocked expression.

"Fuck are you doing in here with her?" He was now angry and his anger was now feeding Kendall.

"Fuck did you take my girl ?" Kendall stood up slowly which was intimidating. He towered over him and I prayed that nothing went left.

"Kendall stop, Travis it's okay, let me ex-"

"NO! I simply asked you to come here with me, not this clown!"

"And what if she didn't invite me ?" Travis crossed his arms and backed away from Kendall realizing the lack of space.

"Okay, let's say she didn't.. why are you in her seat ? It is for only her not a plus one."

"What does it matter to you ?" Kendall spat back.

"Guys stop it."

"Shut up."

"HEY!DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT !" Kendall pushed Travis making him stumble back. I know Kendall was holding back and I was grateful for it.

I shot up from where I was sitting and shoved Kendall back, feeling his muscles that was covered by his clothes.

"You need to relax-"

"I NE-"

"Stop arguing with me Kendall, I said stop, what don't you understand ? Look we are already here, what is the point of arguing, just drop it and have a good time."

"I been over it ." Travis teased.

"Stop it Travis" I snapped " Look Kendall, if this is going to happen you need to trust me, I mean, minus this but I am only here for a friend and when things are over we can leave together if that is what you want, but I am helping a friend in need."

Kendall just stared at me like I was stupid for a few seconds and then sighed, showing that he was defeated.