Yikes..

Statistics was boring because I had no one to distract me. As I headed out the double doors to exit the school I seen none other than the 'tsunami creator' himself.

"You bitches got me driving all the way from the other side of town to get a hold of you?" The parking lot was empty, mainly because I left early.

"Nice to see you to Travis." I giggled.

"I'm tired of this racism..Nobody ever wants to answer the Asian man." He shook his head staring at me. "Anyways, the family thing got pushed back to Sunday and I was wondering if you were still up for it ?" He got closer to me.

"Umm, why can't you take Lisa and you know I have to check in with my sister first."

"Umm, David would smack the taste out of my mouth if I asked her this and plus she's being a dick right now."

"Tell me about it." I said low

"Come on."

"Where are we going ?"

"To your sisters duh."

I followed him to his black Jeep. I was scared about how Kendall would feel noticing that I left and who I left with.

'Bitch he's just gonna have to suck that shit up, you told him to trust him and if he don't he can SUCK TRAVIS D-'

"YO!" Travis snapped me out of my thoughts

"Put in her address in my phone, Thank you daydreamer."

When we arrived at the house I noticed her car was in the driveway and not the garage. We walked in and I heard sniffling coming from the Kitchen.

"Sammy ?" The sniffles suddenly stopped.

We walked in the kitchen only to witness her wipe her cheek viciously and forcing a smile.

"Heyy sissy..Who is your friend?" She was throwing darts at him with that stare.

"Hello Miss, I am Travis who just so happens to be a friend of your sisters." He extended his hand and she accepted it happily. He was such an actor.

"Well hello Mr. Travis" She giggled in between words.

Travis couldn't help but blush.

'UMMM Sammy?? I hope you know a six year difference is a ten year sentence, you pedophile'

"Has anyone ever told you, you kind of look like Lauren London ? You are just gorgeous."

"So I look gorgeous just because I look like her?" She spoke showing her dimples.

I'm getting tired of this , I began to walk up the steps and made my way into my room. It looked the same, but felt cold . I went to my closet and seen half of my clothes missing...

Shit! Kendall is gonna freak. I mentally slapped myself. So does this mean I live with him now ? What about Sammy? How can I just leave this clearly unstable girl alone? She clearly needs me now.

"Hey, pack some of your stuff up" I walked out of my closet and looked at him like he has lost his mind while he continued to examine my room.

"Oh..So you living like this ?" He chuckled " Alright, hurry up."

"Excuse me, what do you mean pack ?"

"Oh yeah, the family gathering is happening in Vegas, my uncle is a high roller out there, my whole entire family is except me So I need a bad bitch to be on my right, balling with me, come on everything is paid for and I got us some dope ass wardrobes..Now that I think about it, we don't need to pack."

"Excuse me, who said I can go?" More importantly how ? Kendall will end our lives.

"Umm, Sammy's sexy ass did, I mean is she not your guardian ?"

"She didn't even attempt to argue ?" I asked confused

"Nope."

"What the hell is wrong with people letting their children go anywhere in this town?"

"This area is odd, but come on, our flight leaves in an hour..sorry I'm now telling you this."

____________________________

Authors Notes :

Sips tea....

Thanxx