WESTBUBBLEFUCK

KC P.O.V.

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KC why would you put your water in the cup holder, where my phone is at ?"

"Cause bitch it's a cup holder, his cup holder at that, you got a problem you can walk your big ass over to Kentucky."

Kentucky ?? That's where he thinks we're going ?

"MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS DAMIEN, YOU NO PUSSY GETTIN ASS BITCH"

"Why the fuck are ya'll so loud though?"

They both stared at me and back at each other. It was silent for a second, until Damien decided to speak.

"Why the fuck are you always so calm?"

"Because...that's just how I am"

"Nah, you like a little too calm all the time" Alison chimed in.

"Why do ya'll care so much..weren't ya'll just fighting ?"

"Yes, but now the focus is on you...are you okay fam, is someone hitting you, you wanna talk about it ?" Damien began rubbing my shoulder

"Ya'll are goofy as hell."

"It's okay KC, Day and I got you."

"Why the fuck did I even invite you two to come and visit Tiva?"

"Umm, because we are her friends too, you not about to go out there on some captain save a hoe and become her new bestie."

"Facts" Damien agreed while scrolling through his notifications.

"But Ally you are her best friend, the fuck ?" I chuckled with my eyes glued to the road."Ya'll got that bond in general because ya'll are females...It's just some shit that can't be broken."

"Unless a dude come in between them, if you can let a boy break ya'll relationship, you guys were never meant to be friends."

"I agree with Damien."

"Why do you agree with this dumb fuck, plus boy are grimy sometimes, it be ya'll goal to just fuck up shit and make the girl go insane."

"Umm no." I said looking at Day.

"If a nigga do that, he is miserable."

"I agree again with this kid..And if there is a guy out there doing that he is just mental."

"KC you wanna be English so bad, like who says 'mental' just say mentally Ill"

"What are you talking about Allison he was speaking English, I swear you are so dumb."

Poor Damien....

"GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCK !"

This car ride is about to be a disaster... not to mention we have DAYS! to get there.

___________________________________

Author's Notes :

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Just all of them together needed there own chapter..