Chapter 4- First Task

Imma change it up a bit, like you'll see but like yeah C:

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I stand in a small tent like building waiting for my name to be called, there was 3 choices you could make.. the Bronze egg which was 15 points and the easiest, the Silver egg which was 25 points and was a bit harder but pretty easy and then the Golden egg... it was the hardest, it was under the dragon.. mine is the most dangerous dragon, Hungarian Horntail.. great.. the egg costed 50 points and was very dangerous to get, Fleur got the Bronze egg because she was a bit scared, Cedric got the Silver egg and so did Krum.. "Harry Potter" was called from outside and i walked out into the rocky plantation, i saw the giant dragon was laying down and a glint of gold shone through it's legs.. it puffed a ball of fire and stood up with a growl... it was even bigger.. i gulped and looked up at it, i shot fire at me and i dodged it and sat behind a rock, i fiddled with my wand and casted a spell "Accio Firebolt" i muttered and the dragon clutched around some rocks beside me, i ran as it shot fire at me again.. i ran up to the egg but it's horned tail knocked me down and i fell with gasped erupting from the crowd as i fell down the rocks on my back, i stand up and look around.. i notice Draco standing there and i smile and i run up the rocks and the Firebolt flew through the air and i jumped on it as it flew by.. gasped admitted from the crowd and i flew above the ring, the dragon got loose and flew up puffing blazing orange at me, i flew around it and flew towards the castle.. i fell off my broom and clutched the roofing as the dragon searched for me.. i let go and grabbed my broom and jumped back on it as the dragon shot more fire at me i flew in the ravine that was connected by the bridge.. i flew between the small holes in the bridge and the dragon hit it with a light thud blowing fire at me again, i leaned forwards and caught more speed and i rolled off the broom and fell onto the top rock, i quickly got up and ran to the bright gold egg and held it up. Cheers admitted from all around me "50 to Harry Potter!" Ashley; who is a 7th year Gryffindor announced "yeah Harry!!" Draco cheered holding up a small Gryffindor flag "Go Harry! Yeah Harry!" was cheered as i wiped my face from the earth and ash that dressed it. I limped down the rocks and out the arena with the egg in my hand, a gash over my shoulder.. over my glamour.. shit "Good job Harry" Cedric said patting my other shoulder as i sat down, madam Pomfrey came to tend to the gash "Potter? do you have a glamour on?" she said and i turn bright red in embarrassment... "how did you know.." i say looking at the older lady "i can tell, your gash is closing up as we speak" she said and i look at me shoulder and the gash was going back to normal "uh- er yeah i am.. for reasons i don't want to speak of" i mutter and she looked at me "Please leave the tent" she told the other 3 and they did, she stood me up and took the glamour off, i had a long sleeve shirt on so she didn't see the cuts and bruises on my arms just my face and part of my shoulder where the fabric ripped "like i said, reasons i don't want to speak of" i said glaring at the lady and i was about to put my glamour back on until a flash of a camera dazed my eyes "don't think about putting my picture in the paper Skeeter, some bruises wouldn't get you anywhere" i spat at the curly haired blonde in bright green lipstick "actually, it will" she said and she walked out, i bit my lip and through the glamour back on with anger "Professor" i called out to Dumbledore and he turned "Rita Skeeter is going to put my picture in the prophet, i have a bruise that i have been hiding with a glamour, could you please get her to not.. i don't want people seeing a simple bruise on my chin" i say and he nods, i sigh and turn around and become nose to nose with the blonde slytherin "good job" he said and i smile "all because of you" i say and he blushes "you did amazing" he said licking his thumb and pushing the earth and ash off my face making me blush bright red "and here comes your fans" he says turning to stand next to me as everyone ran to me.. like every Hogwarts person came and ran to me, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny in the front of the group "Harry! that was amazing!" Hermione called and i smile as Ron gave me a fist bump, Ginny just stood there rocking back and forth on her feet "Good job baby" she says and i glare at her "We're aren't together anymore Ginny" i say and she bites her lip "oh uh yeah..forgot" she muttered and everyone cheered and swarmed around me "That was amazing!" the cheered making my ears ring, i held Draco's arm as i my head ran in circles making me dizzy "Harry? are you alright" he says and i shake my head, my knees buckled and he caught me..