Chapter 22- Sirius

>Harry's POV>

Mr. Weasley is perfectly fine now and we were back at Hogwarts, it was the day of the OWLs and Hermione was so happy, i groaned and we walked down the stairs with nothing.. I stopped and waited for Draco who was coming around the corner with Pansy, she saw me and ran to me and gave me a hug "Oh Thank you so fucking much Harry! i don't have to marry the guy my mum was talking about" she said hugging my around my neck, i hugged her back and people stared as the walked by as a Slytherin who was wearing my jumper and Harry Potter were hugging, she pulled back and jumped a bit making me laugh "Back off my man Pansy" Draco said and i blushed and she rolled her eyes and i laugh, we go to the D.A.D.A class.. the desks were in long rows and a huge clock was placed in the middle of the wall in the front.. I take a seat and papers roll onto the desks and Umbridge comes walking down the middle isle where My row was and Draco's row was, there was like 8 desks in a row, and 4 rows.. I had Hermione, Ron, and Ginny in my row. I looked over at Draco who was across of me and he smiled, i look at Fred who looked out of it and look so fucking evil so did George.. i turn back and a bewitch quill sat in front of me and everyone scrapped their quills across the paper.

Next OWL.. we sit in the same spots but Fred and George were gone from their seats, i begin the scrape my quill lightly as the thud of the clock broke my ears..like 30 minutes into the OWLs there was light whistling from somewhere and it was annoying Umbridge a hella lot.. she left the room and stood in the door frame and looked out, everyone watched.. the whistling grew louder and then 2 people flew in on brooms making papers fly into the air, fireworks ran around the class making it turn smokey, everyone cheered as they watched the two.. tiny fireworks danced around my head making me laugh. The two people casted something making a fire dragon glide through the air and it chased after Umbridge and hit her with a small crash making ash admit everywhere. The people flew out of the class and everyone chased them into the court yard and they flew into the air and i laughed at the giant W they wrote into the sky with orange fireworks. Fred and George. I saw Professor Flitwick go a small fist thrust in the air making me laugh.. My head hurt and i saw something.. Sirius was standing with his hands behind his back and pain in his eyes "I Need That Prophecy" a cool dark voice ran through my head.. i felt over come and disgusting like i was being used "You'll have to kill me" Sirius said his voice was shaky and his face was sweaty.. "Oh.. i will but you will fetch it for me" Voldemort said walking around Sirius as he sat on his knees, Voldemort's cloak draped around him and moved swiftly to his move, his skin pale and his voice high and cold "cruciatus" he rang and Sirius twitched in pain and groaned as he was being tortured.. he kept doing it making me hyperventilate.. Sirius cried in pain as he was being torture by Voldemort.. there was a small glowing blue ball with the number 97 on the shelf.. i went back to the dark green tunnel where Arthur was attacked by the snake.. Lucius Malfoy and Cornelius Fudge was standing in the hall and at the end was the black door i saw in my 'vision' of Arthur... Hermione and Draco crouched down in front of me and i breathed heavily and harshly "Sirius" i say and they stare at me.

Draco, Hermione, and Ron chased after me as i ran up the stairs to Umbridge's office to use the only floo network left.. i get to the door and trace my wand around the hole "Alorahomora" I called and the door clicked and we ran in. "We're in this together" Hermione said as we stare into the fire "That. You. Are" Umbridge said behind us and we all turn around pale faced. I was pushed into a chair as the others get held behind the desk i look over at Draco and frowned, Neville was pushed in my Flitch "Found this one trying to help the crazy blonde girl, she got away" he groaned and he dragged Neville to the wall with the others "you were going to Dumbledore? weren't you?" she said sweetly leaning over me "No" i say and she glared and her lips twitched. She slapped me full force and i winced "you sent me?" Snape said coldly striding in, and Draco tried to get out of the person's grip "Ah, Mr. Snape. The time has come, they are going to give me answers if they like it or not" she said looking up at Snape "have you brought the Veritaserum?" she said and Snape stared at her with his blank.. cold.. eyes "i'm afraid you used up all of it on interrogated students; last of it on Cho Chang" he said and i bit my lip "unless you wish to Poison him then i'll show you greatest sympathy if you did, i cannot help you" He said holding his hands in front of him, i look at Hermione and Draco and Ron and Neville... "He's got Padfoot.. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden" i say as Snape turns to leave he freezes to listen "Padfoot? What's Padfoot? Where what is? what is he talking about Snape?" She said quickly and Snape turned his head "No idea" he said coldly and he left. "Very well, you gave me no choice Potter, as this is an issue of ministry security you leave me with no alternative" She said looking away from me.. i gulped and Draco looked like he was about to break "The cruciatus curse" she said and Draco let out a growl "That's illegal" Hermione said as a wand was pointed to her head like a muggle gun.. "Cornelius doesn't know, it won't hurt him" she said coldly with a ting on sour as she pushed down the photo on her desk.. my Adam's apple was bobbing up and down and i stare at her.. She pointed her wand at me and i stared at her and suddenly her wand flew up "Tell her Harry!" Hermione cried.. why did her wand fly up?? I'm so confused "Tell me what?" she said turning to her "Tell her where it is or i will" she said and Umbridge smiled "where What is?" she said looking at her not caring about the wand that just flew into the air and was discarded on the floor "Dumbledore's secret weapon" she said and Umbridge smiled.