Chapter 20- D.A. Meeting

>Harry's POV>

I walk down to the Room of Requirements after Divination and walk past the wall 3 times thinking of the place and the door pushed it's self out and i pushed the door open and I smiled at the room that i longingly missed, i took a breath in and i walked to the large mirror that was by the far wall and i looked at the small photos and news articles that was pasted to it, i dance across the glass and stare at the photo of Cedric smiling at me.. the door opened and everyone walked in, Draco in the front "Hi love" he said and i smiled and he walked over to me and kissed my head "Alright, so today we are going to practice the Patronus charm" i say walking in a small circle in the middle of the room as everyone stood around me whispering happily making me smile. "so spread out and hold you wand up and i'll give you further instructions" i say and they all nod and spread out around the room making it easy for me to walk around "so, first i'm going to demonstrate it then i'm going to show you how" i say and they nod, i run my hands around my pants and i look up "Dray i-" he handed me his slim gray wand and i smiled, i stand with one foot in front of the other and i held his wand up "expecto patronum!" i call staring forward and a large ball of light shot out of the wand and a stag ran around the room and around everyone making them laugh and gasp and let out a noise of surprise "Whoa!" some called and the Stag came back and sucked it self back into the wand and i handed it back to Draco "that was so cool!" Neville called and i laughed "alright so i want you to think of your happiest memory you can think of and focus as hard as you can and say very very cleanly expecto patronum" i say and they nodded and everyone did what i said and the room echoed with expecto patronum and wands spat out blue but not much, i walked around and stopped in front of Draco who's wand spat out blue but stopped. I smiled and held his wand up from behind him and he smiled "expecto patronum" he said and the blue spat out again and he dropped his arm when it stopped "what's you happiest memory?" i say and he bit his lip "having you" he said and i smiled and he kissed my head lightly making me blush "focus baby" i say and he nodded and i stepped back and he said it again making the blue shoot out again and a serpent slithered around the air and snaked around me and back into his wand "Very good Draco!" i say jumping up and kissing him, he smiled and kissed me gently and he continued to practice.. i noticed someone wasn't here.. Cho? hmm.. i walk around and congratulate the people who was getting it "Very good Luna!" i call as a hare runs around the room quickly "Yes Hermione! Excellent!" i say as an otter swims around her head "There you go Ron!" i call as a Black Russel Terrier ran around the floor and between Neville's making him fall, "Yes Seamus!" i call as a Dolphin swam through the air "You got it Collin!" i say passing a small white wolf who let out a silent howl and disappeared "There you go Neville! great work!" i say as a Red Fox runs out of his wand making him gasp and smile brightly "Excellent work Dean!" i say as a red squirrel ran around making people laugh "good work Ginny" i say passing a large horse who let out a nae, she blushed a bright red and stared at me as i walked around making her Patronus disappear. I help the others and now everyone was getting their Patronuses  known  and out and stuff.. I smiled and the glass chandelier rattled above us and the everyone's Patronus disappeared and stared at the wall, the room rattled and Draco walked over to me and held me as the room raddled once more making the glass shatter everywhere. Everyone backed away and a small hole appeared in the wall and the wall shattered causing dust and rubble to go everywhere, i hide my face into Draco's chest as he held my head.. i look up after the dust cleared and Umbridge and Flitch stood there, Flitch grabbed someone from behind the wall and pulled them and we all stare at the person in shock and disbelief "Get them!" her voice was sugar coated and cold, Crabbe, Goyle, and some other Slytherins ran and and grabbed us by the forearms, well Me, Draco, Hermione, and Ron and they dragged us away. They dragged us to the Headmaster's office, "We got them running a secret order" she said to Dumbledore "It's my fault, i was the one who made it.. not Draco or Hermione or Ron!" i say being pushed, Dumbledore simply looked at his hands and back up "No, i believe my name was in the title, Dumbledore's army.." he said simply "Well you are going to be sent to Azkaban since that is against the ministry's law" her voice covered in sugar and salt all together "let me grab something" he said quickly standing up and walking up the stairs, Kingsley was there and some other man that i didn't care of.. Dumbledore was being sent to Azkaban.. he can't.. he came back down and the older man and Kingsley went over on Umbridge's command "hurry up!" she called and they walked faster and Fawkes swooped down and Dumbledore clapped his hands over his head and absorbed into flames and disappeared "sorry to say this minister, but you got to admit.. Dumbledore's got style" Kingsley said and the i'm guessing minister stared where he once stood.