Chapter 34- Best friends

>Sophie's POV>

I hum as Draco drives to the platform.. teddy is staying with his Grandmother for the term while we are away.. he's 10 now so he'll go next year.. I hop out and pull my trunk out and we walk to the train, i walk through the barrier and smiled at the bright scarlet train.. i hug Harry and Draco as they left to the Professor compartment, i skipped down the paths to a compartment and sat down.. it was empty surprisingly.. i hum a quiet song as i pull the trunk onto the shelves.. I lean back and put my back against the window and pull a nice book out. The compartment flung open and i jumped a bit.. i looked up from the book and a pissed off blonde stood there.. i stare blankly.. she slams the door again as she stepped in "you piece of shit" she spat and i stare "i had Noah all to myself you had to come and fucking ruin it all, you ruin everything! why are you even coming to this school you Mudblood" she spat and i bit my lip in anger, i place the book down "how about you shut the fuck up" i spat standing up and she pushed her hair behind her shoulder "you ruin everything you bitch! you don't deserve to be here in this fucking world!" she spat and i let out a quiet growl "i know that i don't you bitch! I've tried to leave for years and i haven't found a fucking way! when i find one i'll make sure i tell you!" i spat and i saw her throat bob up and down "i'm sorry that i'm prettier and more decent to actually get Noah's attention without fucking putting him under a love potion!" I spat at her and her nose scrunched up "that look isn't good either" i say and she growled and turned, opened the door, and slammed it "that's what i thought" i say to myself and i sat back down.. i fell asleep and i felt a light cloth placed over me.. my eyes fluttered opened and blushed at the deep red sweater over me.. i cuddled close to it.. it was Noah's.. i smiled when i saw the three asleep on the benches near me... i have the best of friends.

>Harry's POV>

I help new 1st years off and they left to Hagrid.. it was about 7 pm now and the sun was setting behind a golden line in the sky.. "ready baby?" Draco said and i nodded and we walked to the castle.. Hermione and Ron are gone.. they left to be Aurors.. Ginny waved to me and i rolled my eyes and i hopped onto the carts, Sophie jumped up with a smile and i pulled her to my lap and she giggled "Teddy is going to be happy when he sees you this holiday" i coo to her and she smiled "i'm happy that i'm considered his sister.." she said and i smiled and kissed her head, Noah jumped up and the rest of the siblings did too.. they sat down and smiled.. the blonde.. Angel stepped up and sat next to Noah who blushed... "ready for another year princess?" i hum and she nodded, she rested her head on my shoulder and i smiled, Ginny stepped up and sat across from us.. "Hiya Harry" she said and i nod once "Professor" Draco says and i laughed "thanks Dray" i say and he smiled, he lightly kissed my cheek making me blush "I love you Handsome" he whispered and i smiled "i love you too baby" i hum back making him smile.. he held my hand as we made our way to Hogwarts. 

>Angel's POV>

I grab a potion from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes "i need this to work and make sure there isn't a antidote" i say to the twins and they hum "well" one said "we have one" the other said "but it's illegal" the other finished "i'll pay 10 galleons" i say and their eyes lit up lightly "deal" they said and they walked me to the back and dug into a box and pulled out another box with a log and took keys from around their necks and put it into the small box and it popped open with a click, he pulled out a golden syrup looking potion and handed it to me. I handed them some galleons and left with the golden potion and walked to the common room, i hum and look around then at the ticking clock "lunch" i mutter and i walked down, everyone was walking in and i dash to the front, Noah was in the back with Sophia and his siblings, i go to his cup and dump it in and it sparkled a bit and bubbles admitted from it. it stopped bubbling and went back to the normal tea it was before, i walk down the table a bit and Noah takes his seat and starts to eat. This better fucking work...

"How are you Noah?" I say walking over to him and his cheeks lit up to a tint of red "good, uh.. you?" he said swaying back and forth "outstanding" i say and he blushed "you look beautiful by the way" he said looking at the floor and i smiled "aw thanks Noah" i say kissing his cheek a bit and he turns a bright red, his eyes were lustful. I turn around and out of the corner of my eye i could see him smile brightly and i skipped away.

He walked up to me slowly and i smiled "take a seat" i say as he walked into the common room and he sat next to me, he turned and i smiled lightly and i pushed my lips onto his.. he kissed back and we made out on the sofa.

>Sophie's POV>

I walk to Harry and Draco's room where they said they had something for me, i knock on their door and they answer "come in" they said together and i laugh and pushed open the door... they were standing in front of something and i stared at them "surprise!" they said and they moved out of the way. A nice willow wooden broom sat on their bed, my mouth fell open "the newest model, not even out yet" Harry said and i jumped up and down "Awe! thank you!" i say and i jumped into their arms, they laughed and kissed my head "take it for a spin?" Harry said and i jumped up and down again and nodded "let's go then" he laughed, they grabbed their brooms and i grabbed my new one and i ran to the court yard where kids stood. Draco laughed and stood with his broom and so did Harry, i mounted the broom and kicked off and everyone gasped as i shot up and i flew around the castle tower quickly, it was very fast and smooth in the air.. i flew back down and laughed "This is amazing!" i said and they smiled, i laughed as everyone asked where i got it. I looked for Noah who wasn't around.. until i saw him holding hands with Angel.. my face froze and so did my heart.. i gripped the wood hard and looked away.. i took a breath but it didn't go through my lungs and got stuck in my throat.. "Sophie? dear?" i was on the ground.. i don't remember anything.. my eyes opened and Harry was leaning over me, Draco was on my other side "sweetheart? are you alright?" he said and i blinked "i- i don't know what happened.." i muttered "you like fainted, you were very pale" Amara said and i blinked a few times.. i sat up and looked around.. Noah was being pulled away by Angel.. that's why i fainted.. "dad.. what happens when you breath but the air doesn't go to your lungs?" i say staring at them "you faint" he said slowly.. yep "well.. i know why i fainted" i muttered, i rubbed my eyes and they helped me up "do you think Fred and George have any love potions in their joke shop?" i say and they look at me "probably, they have everything" he said slowly "don't worry i don't want it" i say simply and they nodded.. "i think someone got more love potions.." i mutter and they look at me.. Bitch..

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG i'm sorry for the random chapter~ so like thanks for 1.5k when i'm writing this (10/21/18) i love you guys so much <3 and thank you to the person that said that the story is really good, i appreciate that a lot, i don't really know what to write.. so i think i might do a few chapters and then end it? i don't know.. it's hard to make more chapters now since Harry and Draco aren't students so like er yeah >:I well i love you <3 thanks for the sweet things and i'll keep writing

x x x