Chapter 32- Heart breaking Letter

>Sophie's POV>

I finally got out of the hospital wing, and i slowly made my way to the common room... i pushed open the door and stared at the blonde standing close to the door "But you said you loved me!" she yelled "you said that i was beautiful and you kissed me all the time!!" she yelled, Noah was stood by the couches "you put me under a damn love potion you freak" he yelled back and she huffed and ran to the corner and slid down, i walk over to Noah and he smiled. He hugged me and i smiled, when he was pulling back.... he kissed my cheek "I'm happy you're okay" he said and i shrugged but smiled "want to go to breakfast?" he said and i nodded, we walked down and sat at the long table, dressed with golden china. I sit down and everyone sits around me, i began to get food on to my plate, so did everyone... there was a chirp and owls swooped down, there was a letter that fell into my hands and i stared at it.. i slowly opened it;

Dear Sophia,
I have gotten news from the adoption center about you being 'adopted'? who ever adopted you, you are not going home with. We will be at the platform this summer to pick you up. Mary said that she thinks shes ready for a kid.
Sincerely, Dave + Mary

I stared blankly at the paper "what is it?" Noah said leaning over my shoulder, i showed him it and he looked at me "what does this mean?" i say staring straight forward.. with the parchment gripped in my hands.. i gulped and read it again, i stood up.. i need to talk to Harry and Draco.. i slowly walked up the step and to the staff table in front of them "dads.." i say slowly and Harry smiled at me "Yes princess?" he said and i slid the paper onto the table, they looked over it and read it.. they told me not to worry about it and that they will be there for me and i nodded "alright.." i said slowly and Harry stood up and walked around the end and crouched down "don't worry princess, i can tell about your eyes" he said slowly and i nodded, i hugged his neck and he laughed quietly. He hugged me tightly and kissed my head "it will be alright dear" he whispered and i nodded again, he let me go and i walked back with the letter crumpled in my hand.. sigh..

>Time skip to the end of term>

"You'll send letters yeah?" i say walking with Noah, Nick, and Amara "Yes" they laughed and i smiled "all three of you?" i say turning to look at Nick "I'll try Soph" he said and i smiled. They walked off the train, Harry and Draco came up behind me "let's go" he said smoothly and we walked down the short steps and i pulled my trunk "i'll take this" Draco said, he picked my trunk up by the handle and i smiled, Noah popped up and i laughed "my mum wants to meet you, lets go" he said and i giggled as he pulled me, Draco and Harry followed. They stood there proudly as they watched "Mum, this is Sophie" Noah said and she smiled, she had a slimish body and curly brown hair "Why hello dear" she said and i smiled "hi" i say sheepishly and her rosy cheeks lifted up as she smiled "Come on kids, Daniel needs to be picked up" she said too the triplets and they nodded, they all gave me a hug and i walked back to Harry and Draco "ready to go?" they said and i nodded, we walked down the platform and pass families until the tall man that i highly desire to kill walked up with that slim ginger bitch "Sophia" he said, his voice was deeper and he had more tattoos "what" i spat at him, looking directly up "we're going home" he said and i bit my lip "you are, i'm not" i spat and i slightly leaned on Draco and Harry for protection "you are, by law you have to" he said and i gained courage "if you would of wanted me to come back, you wouldn't of fucking put me in a damn adoption center!" i spat at him, he nose scrunched up "Your mother didn't want children right then, and now she does" he said as Mary held onto his arm "SHE ISN'T MY MOTHER!" i yelled, i held onto Draco's arm as he stood there "She didn't hum me asleep when i need her, she didn't hold me when i cried, i bet she doesn't even know my fucking middle name!" i spat and he stared at me then to her "it's uh- er... Phoebe?" she muttered and i glared "for your fucking information, it's Teona! just like my real mum's name!" i spat at her and she shuttered "dads please" i say looked up and they smiled "fuck off" i spat at them and i grabbed my trunk and Harry and Draco walked me to a car park where a nice black Tesla sat, it was black and the inside was white leather. They put the trunks into the trunk.. obviously and i jumped in the back and buckled "we have to pick someone up right now dear, then we will go home" Harry said buckling and i nodded, The car was already on and Draco came in and sat down, he buckled up and we pulled out of the car park and drove for about 10 minutes.