Chapter 18- Holiday Break

>Harry's POV>

I sit on the frozen ground in the snow bundled in a coat but i was freezing so i stood up and brushed the snow off of me as snow fell more and more over me, I walk into the castle and people smile and wave to me as they past "Hey Harry" Chai said with the group of girls behind her, Cho Chang was there as well "Hi Chai, Cho"  i say and they way "Cho do you know of the meeting after the holidays?" I say and she nods, i smiled and look back at Chai "are you going home for the holidays?" She says and i shrug "I really don't want to go back but i might go to the Weasley's house for the Holidays or i might stay here with Draco, he wants to spend Christmas together and i wouldn't disagree" i say and she nodded, she bit her lip thinking and a people started walking over to me "Hey Potter" Slytherin girls said and i stared at them "yeah?" i say and they waved and winked "er okay?" i say and they giggled down the hall, Pansy walked over and stared at the girls "what the hell was that?" she said and i shrugged "i need girl advise, i have no over friends and Blaise wont help" she says and i roll my eyes "What now?" i say and she laughed "you're best friends with Granger right?" she says and i nod "shes the best, but continue" i say and she rolled her eyes and leaned her elbow on my shoulder "so, how would you get a smart person like her date a Slytherin like me?" she said and i look at her "guy" she said and i hum "well, talk to them really.. get to know them and if you want to make a flirt do it" i say and she nodded "Thanks Potter" she said ruffling my hair and she sauntered away and i fixed my hair "i need to go Chai, don't forget Cho" i say and they nod and i walk off and i look down at my watch and i step into someone "oh sorry" i say looking up and Draco turned around "ah Harry, There you are" he said and i smiled "you were looking for me?" i say and he smiled "yeah, i wanted to tell you that Father and Mother said that i could stay at Hogwarts for Christmas" he says and i smiled brightly "that's great! we can finally have Christmas together!" i squeaked and he laughed "i'll make it the best" he says leaning down a bit and kissing my lips lightly "want to see if we can go to the Weasley's? i bet they'll let you come" i say and he smiled "Sure why not" he said gently kissing my nose making me smile. We walk up to the common room and i look around for Ron.. i couldn't find him.. i walked past the small closet in the common room and i hear squirming.. i knock on it and then open it and see Ron at the bottom of the closet and he squinted "the Hell Ron??" i say running to him taking the small piece of tape off his mouth and i untied the rope that was over his wrists "Thank god" he breathed untying his legs "Who the fuck did this" i say and he let out a breath "so I think Lavender slipped me a love potion, but i feel a strong desire to someone else.. and i think she caught on and she put me in here.. i don't even know where this came from" he said and i helped him up and he rubbed his eyes and we step out "I found him" I told Draco and i explained and what not. "so Harry, want to go to the Burrow for Christmas?" he said and i stared at him "I came here to ask you that" i say and he laughed "but, yeah sure" i say and he nodded "i'll get my stuff packed" Draco said kissing my head and i looked up and kissed his lips and he went to pack his things in his room. 

I pull my trunk down the stairs and so does Ron, Hermione was waiting at the bottom "ready?" she said and i nod and we walk down the hundreds of steps and stop at the front where everyone stood. We left the area leaving the trunks to be taken to the train and we walk to the platform and Ron, Hermione, and I step on and find a compartment.. i sit on the bench and hug my jumper from the bitter air that filled the room "Hey Harry, Hermione" Ginny said completely ignoring her brother "Hey" i say and she smiled sitting next to Hermione who was next to me. "Is Malfoy going home to his-" she stared but the compartment door opened once more and i smiled happily at my blonde "Hey sweetheart" he said and he noticed that i was hugging my jumper because i was freezing so he took off his Malfoy hoodie and pulled it over my head and i smiled and fixed my hair back "there you can stay warm" he said kissing my head and sitting next to me "you left your diary in my room last night" he said holding my journal and i blushed "Not a diary" i pouted and he smiled "no pouting or i'll tell everyone what you wrote about the other day" he said and i opened my mouth and he handed me the book "Thank you" i say and he smiled and kissed my head again making me laugh "I want to know what he wrote!" Hermione teased and Draco smirked "he said that he wished he had a younger sibling or a child of his own to take care of" he said quickly and i covered his mouth but i was too late "Really?" Ginny said and i blushed "mean" i muttered and Draco smiled as i take my hand off his mouth, he leaned down and kissed my lips making me smile.. god.. i lay against his chest and we talk to Hermione and Ron.