Chapter 7- Final Task..

>>A little note on what happened from between then and now; everyone that was playing T.O.D kept them a secret and stuff like that and they had their classes like normal and Harry became sorta good friends with Sasha (girl in the shop) and yeah they are all cool and stuff now, alright back to the story<< >>Also not a lot of the task more of just cute stuff ;) hope you enjoy>>

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I stand in front of the hedged bush and look back at Draco who looked more scared then me.. i gave him a small smiled and the cannon blew and i stepped in and the bush closed behind me.. this is going to be great..

>~<Third Person>~<

Harry ran through the maze taking sharp turns and paths back when he ran into dead ends, Draco on the other hand was nervously biting his lip and he stared into the maze from above on the stands next to Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Harry saw a spell be casted and he ran into Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum "Stop! He's bewitched!" Harry yelled holding Cedric back from casting a spell onto the boy on the ground.. they ran to find the cup, by getting hit by branches and stumble over roots. Harry gained speed and Cedric fell getting tangled into the vines Harry looked at the bright glowing cup and back at his friend and pulled his wand out "Reducto!" he called out letting the blue light hit the roots making it pull back and he helped Cedric up and they ran to the cup "grab it! you saved me!" Cedric called as the bushes between them closed with wind whipping around them "Both of us!" Harry called and they jumped and grabbed the cup and instead of green sparks shooting up the two boys disappeared.

>~<Harry's POV>~<

We fell to the cool ground and i looked up, graves were everywhere and the cup was a bit out of my reach and i looked at the graves 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' the words red from the stone with a angel thing on top of it "Cedric we have to leave" i say and Cedric looked around, there was a pot in front of the grave and there was some rustling from behind a wall and Cedric pulled out his wand "Who's there?!" he called and a short man with a thing of blankets in his arms "Kill the spare!" the voice was high and cool at the same time, my scar started to burn "ah" i muttered rubbing it harshly "Avada Kedavra!" was called and a shot of green hit the Hufflepuff and he fell to the ground lifelessly.. i was lifted up and trapped behind a long staff thing that held me.

>~<Draco's POV>~<

I bit my lip waiting for Harry's return, it must of been 30 minutes since he disappeared and i felt my eyes burn in fear... please Harry..

>~<Harry's POV>~<

"Accio!" i called and the cup flew towards me, i had my hand on Cedric and we disappeared just like that. I clutched Cedric as everyone cheered.. Professor Dumbledore came over to me "What happened!?" he said trying to pull me off but i stayed clutching him, crying "He's back! Voldemort's back... He told me to bring his body back.." I say looking up at professor Dumbledore who turned to Snape and whispered something "Move" someone said and pushed through the crowd of people and i jumped up and hugged them tight "it's alright love, your safe now" he whispered as i cried into his chest "the body must be moved Dumbledore" Mcgonagall whispered harshly and then Cedric's father came rushing down "no! my boy!" he cried falling to his knees, Draco held me tight as i watched.. this is all my fault.. "It's not Harry, you couldn't do anything to stop it" Draco whispered.. i turned my head so i couldn't see anything besides the darkness of Draco's robes as he held me close to him "come on sweetheart, lets get you some tea and some rest" he whispered and i nodded, and we walked out of the arena with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny behind us. He walked me to the common room and sat down on the couch, and he laid down and i lay against his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair and traced my scar on my side and my breathing slowed as the other 3 spectated "I'm sorry Harry" he whispered kissing my head and i just kept my hands around his neck as my eyes slowly fell into darkness as i lay on top of Draco.