Chapter 10- Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?

(LOL SORRY for the major time skip, i really didn't know what to do so sorry sisters, i just wanted to write a truth or dare scene at some point so yeah :) sorry sisters)

>~<Harry's POV>~<

Draco and I were packing our stuff, he went out and bought our books. He is a Prefect, so or Ron and Hermione.. i got left out like always but it's fine, i get into trouble too much so it's for a good reason.. that mean i wont be able to spend as much time with him but homework is a thing so maybe it will be fine "Ready to go love?" he said picking his house keys up and i nodded we left and made our way to kings cross..

Me, Dray, Hermione, Ron, Pansy, Blaise, and Ginny all sat in a compartment, we were about to start a game of Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear.. only people that didn't know about Draco and I that was in the compartment  was Blaise and Pansy, and Ginny pretending i still liked her.. I'm surprised that the whole school doesn't know but i'm sorta glad.. "here you are" Hermione said handing a familiar bottle. We sat on the benches, on the left was Me, Draco, Ginny, and Blaise, on the other side was Hermione, Ron and Pansy.. our trunks above our heads "Ronald, you start" she said and he nodded "Uh.. Blaise, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" he said and Blaise turned a light pink, you had 4 choices, Truth; answer the question truthfully Dare; do the dare Kiss; kiss the person you are chose to kiss and last but not least Swear; you have to use the unbreakable vowel charm.. "mm.. Dare" he said and Ron smirked "I dare you to.. tell us a hidden talent" he said and he nodded "uh? i can sew?" he said and Pansy laughed "Shut it Parkinson" he said and she shut up making Draco and I laugh "alright, Potter? Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" he said and i blush "er- Kiss?" i say and i instantly regret it.. a evil grin spread over her face and Ginny smiled brightly at him and he looked back at me "Kiss.. Gi-Draco" he said and Draco and I blushed a bright red "Why?" i lied and he smirked "No reason, just do it" he said and i chuckle, i turn to Draco and put a hand on the back of his neck and he slowly moved his lips over mine making me blush and we moved back and forth slightly and we separated with a blush, He whistled and i hit his arm lightly making him laugh "er- 'Mione, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" i say and she blushed "Kiss" she said and i smirked "Ron" i say and they blush a bright red "Mate.. you know i have a girlfriend right?" he says and i nod, he blushed and turned to Hermione who was hiding her blushed face.. he lightly picked her head up and placed his lips onto hers and the door open with a slight crash and they separate.. damn.. "Ron-won! Hi baby!" Lavender Brown said walking in with her brown braids and a cloth over her head, she walked over and basically sat on his lap "er- Hi Lavender" he muttered looking over at Hermione who was still bright red "did we do it?" she muttered and I chuckle and nod "Alright, er.. Gin, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" she says and i stare at Hermione "hmm.. Truth" she said and i let out a small sigh and they went on "Who is your biggest crush?" she said with a smirk and she blushed "Uh- it's really isn't a secret but uh.. Harry" she said and Lavender let out an obnoxious squeal "you guys should totally date!" she squealed and i stare at her "Uh- er" was all Ginny let out and i felt fingers on my waist; the right side "That tickles" i say through giggles and Draco laughed "Harry, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" she says and i roll my eyes "Truth" i mutter and she smiled weirdly "what girl in the school would you date if you could date anyone?" she said and i shrug "uh? maybe Hermione?  don't know actually.. never thought about it like that so uh yeah? Maybe 'Mione?" i say and Hermione laughed "i would be honored" she said and i laughed "So like are you two a thing then?" Lavender said pointing between me and her and i shake my head "you would like tots be great together!" she said and i rolled my eyes as she moved herself more onto Ron's lap kissing him 'passionately' and i gag quietly and Dray laughs "Dray, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" i say and he smiled "hmm, truth?" he said and i nod and hum as i think "what is the question you want to tell someone for a long time or just a short time, and if they're in the room say it" i say and he smiles "Well there is a question but i don't think it's time.. they are too young" he said and i look at him and he gives a small smile "who is the question for?" Blaise said and Draco bit his lip "uh- it's for Harry but like i said... too young" he muttered and i blushed a bright red.. "can i still know?" i say looking up with him with big puppy eyes "that face.." he muttered and i did it more intense "er- It's a secret" he says and i pout my lip "pweeeeease Dray" i say and he bit his lip again "uh erm.. shit" he muttered and i smiled "i er.. damn it Lion" he said and i kissed my head making me laugh "fineee i won't bug you Dray" i say and he hums, i rest my head on his shoulder and he hummed again "hmm.. who to pick..Ronald, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" he says and Ron looks at him and nods "Ron-Won! that's you baby boy!" Lavender called kissing all over his face "Oh i'm so sorry baby i didn't mean to get lipstick on you" she said brushing off his face where a large pink lip stain sat "uh Kiss? i don't know" he muttered and Draco looked over at Hermione and she blushed "What do you mean kiss?!" Lavender spat, Hermione rolled her eyes and told her what the game was "Oh! i want to join!" she said and 'Mione rolled her eyes again and we continued "i want you to kiss.. er Hermione" he says and Lavender gasped "You are not kissing that nerd!" she called and everyone glared at her even Ron, Ron turned to Hermione as Lavender watched and placed his lips onto her gently and pulled away with a smile "See, that's all i had to do Lavender" he said and she huffed and like leaned on him wrapping her hands around his neck making Hermione frown, i whisper to Blaise "could you switch with Hermione please, she might break down.." i whisper and he nods and stands up then leans over her and whispers and they switch "You alright?" i whisper and she nods, i put my arm around her and hug her like i always do "thanks Harry" she said after the hug and i smile, she rests her head on my shoulder and Draco rubs my side again "uh, Pansy?Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" Ron says and Pansy hums "Daree" she said stretching out her words assuredly and Ron nodded "I dare you to... hold hands with Blaise for the rest of the game" he said and she blushed and Blaise groaned and held his hand up and she placed hers into it and they sat like that for a while.