AN OLD FRIEND

Hey Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With A Brand-New Chapter. Here Is One Announcement, My Exam Is Near, So I Won't Be Updating For A While. So Today I Am Updating Two Chapters In A Raw.

Enjoy.....

"How did you find me?" Ash said in stunned tone

Gary gave his usual smirk. Which simply just implied one thing, that Gary hasn't changed much in the last two years. But Ash has changed. Ash and Gary both looked same in height, tan and muscular.

"Following your stupidity Ashy boy. You should have aware that I sleep in the grandpa's lab sometimes. I saw you breaking into the lab, collecting the poke balls of Charizard, Infernape. It surprised me though, cause you may be stupid, but you were never thief by nature. So I followed you and came into your house. I heard everything you told your mom before departing."

Ash sighed out.

"Guess I have made a mistake."

"Yes, you have." Gary's face turned serious. "And your biggest mistake was not confronting me on the whole matter at first."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I am interested in your Life plates of mega evolution. I know you are going to hunt those mega plates before those get into the wrong hand. I want to come with you and research about those Mega plates"

"Gary, I can't take you with me," Ash said that explicitly.

Gary smirked. "Either you take me with your ashy boy. Or I will follow you. One way or another I am coming with you. I am not letting go of this lifetime opportunity to research these plates."

"Gary ..." Ash gritted his teeth. "You are making this much more difficult."

"I am just helping and guiding you Ashy boy. Cause I believe you are still a kid to handle this heavy assignment to save the world,"

"I am not taking you with me," Ash said that in raged tone. Furious that Gary still called him a kid. "Those plates are not things to steal,"

"I am not stealing those things Ash. I just want to research its power and origin,"

"Ash" Mrs. Ketchum interrupted their argument suddenly.

"I think Gary should go with you."

"What are you saying, mom?"

"Whatever you are going to is pretty dangerous Ash. I am worried. It will provide me much relief if someone like Gary is going with you. He can help you in dangerous situations as a friend,"

"My buddy Pikachu is enough for me to accompany me. I don't need Gary." Ash said. Defiant to the last.

"You mean that little yellow mouse which can't even evolve to Raichu," Gary mocked.

"Piiiii – kaaaaa....."

A few seconds later, Gary got shocked by an angry Pikachu.

Gary was already up when Ash woke up from sleep. One thing Ash had to admit that Gary was more punctual than him. He already had full knowledge about the Alola region. Of Course, Ash could reach any region with Lord Arceus's help quickly, but Gary made a better arrangement for them to reach the Alola region swiftly. And somehow, he managed Ash to reveal everything about Mega plates, which of course bothered him even more. He also brought his research equipments with him.

"You are late Ashy boy. Get up. I have made breakfast for us,"

"Coming," Ash said in a languor tone. Naturally, he would never take him as his traveling partner, not in a million years. But it was Gary, once he makes up his mind about something, he always manages to do that. And for some weird reason, mom supported him too.

And now here are they, in the forest of the Alola region right beside the Heahea City.

After breakfast, they were walking.

"Tell me something Ashy boy."

"What?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you participating in the Alola Pokémon League?"

"Don't fool around Gary, the reason is simple. It is the very first Pokémon league in the Alola region; the winner will get the yellow life plate of mega evolution, as a trophy. But no one should get it for wrong use, so I must win this,"

"You can just take it away."

"Gary, that is stealing"

"And this ethics is coming from a person who stole Pokémon and poke balls from my grandpa's lab," Gary said in his usual cocky tone.

Ash gritted his teeth; no doubt Gary is a real pain in the ass.

"Pika pi... Pikacchu," Pikachu called out.

"What are you trying to imply Gary, to be the greatest jerk of history?" Ash sneered in furious tone.

"Pikaa ...pikacchuuu....." The yellow mouse nudged Ash's shoulder suddenly, like he saw something.

"Just admit it Ash," Gary still had his smirk. "You still hold the dream to win a Pokémon league, to be a Pokémon master,"

That made Ash silent, literally. He just didn't know what to say.

"Pikkaa...!"

And suddenly Pikachu jumped off from his shoulder and started to run into the deeper forest.

"Pikachu, wait, where are you going?"

Ash started to run after Pikachu, inside of the forest.

The Next Chapter Is Up Guys, With A Little Big Surprise