A HERO'S REFUSAL TO GIVE UP

Hellowwww Readers, Welcome Back. Today I Am Back With Another Brand-New Chapter.

Before This Chapter, I'd Like To Thank Everyone For Helping Me By Favouriting And Reviewing The Story. Definitely Pretty Cool To See That.

Things Are Already Moving Pretty Quickly At This Stage Of The Story, Want To Find Out More? Get Into The Story.

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter......

They all stood silently for some moments, Greninja staring at silver and at his two powerful legendary Pokémons and silver at Greninja

They all stood silently for some moments, Greninja staring at silver and at his two powerful legendary Pokémons and silver at Greninja. Darkrai was glaring Greninja with pure distaste; nonetheless, it has some really bad memories with this certain water-type Pokémon.

Serena gulped; it wasn't that she doubted Greninja's strength, but two legendary Pokémons! Would Greninja be able to defeat them?

Silver charged first.

"Luster Purge"

Latios let out a cry upon hearing the command and sent a powerful purple beam at the water type.

Greninja didn't hold back either, starting to rush towards Latios with incredible speed, swiftly dodging the attack. As they got closer, Greninja pulled out two blades of light from his side, and the next thing mythical legendary saw that the water type suddenly appeared above its head, even though it wasn't a flying Pokémon. In moments, attacks after attacks were directly charged at mythical Pokémon, knocking it on the ground immediately.

"Use Ice Beam!" cursing the water type, silver quickly ordered, and dark legend cupped his hands together and fired the three-arc freezing beam to Greninja at high speed.

"GRENINJA!" Serena called out anxiously as the attack hit Greninja directly, letting smoke cover the sky. Greninja fell out of the smoke-covered sky and landed with a grunt.

"All right Darkrai, one more..."

Greninja didn't give silver the chance to finish his command, as it sprinted forward becoming nothing but a blur, even Darkrai couldn't follow that. And out of nowhere, Greninja leaped down from the air towards Darkrai, who turned in shock. Greninja's fists were glowing towards it for "Areal Ace" attack. That attack hit Darkrai right on his chest sending him back towards his trainer. The legend shocks his head regaining his bearings after the unexpected and very painful blow.

Greninja would have charged again, but couldn't as Latios stormed with a powerful Giga impact, Greninja growled with arch pain as he backflipped from the strike, landing gracefully on his feet in front of Serena. However, the fully-evolved starter stumbled to one knee, as the water type now had a hard time walking.

"Greninja!" Serena breathed out, now she was really getting worried.

"Braixen!"

Serena turned and saw Braixen standing, but still severely hurt from previous battle.