I CAN SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR EYES

Helllowww Everybody, Welcome Back. Today I Am Here With A Brand New Chapter, More Specifically, Amourshipping Chapter.

This Chapter Is One F My Most Favorite Chapter, Why? Guess You Have To Find Out That By Reading.

So Without Wasting More Time, Let's Get Into The Story....

It must be a dream,

It had to be...

All her entire life she fancied him, wanted him from the deepest core of her heart, never ever thought she would get him like this.

But it happened.

Her meeting with him in Professor Oak's Pokémon summer camp was an accident, at the same time, one of her warmest memories. Then she met him again in Kalos, coincidently yet memorably, they became traveling partners.

As their time in Kalos flew away, one by one days... She made sure to impress him in every way possible, if he finally sees her in a different light... If. And then of course, the kiss of Escalator, that was something she would never forget.

Even though they parted ways, she never lost hope about him.

Until she truly lost him.

And then the mysterious dude came, Aaron Satoshi aka a new Ash Ketchum.

And suddenly then everything changed...

Never ever even in her wildest dreams, she thought, that dense, rock-head boy would return her feelings... He would look at her eyes with the feeling of love, with the feeling of fondness.

It all truly happened.

NO... It had to be a dream.

Right now they are on the back of mighty Charizard, flying for the unknown... Serena didn't know the destination, or precisely, didn't want to know. Aaron aka Ash was riding him from the front and Serena just laid her head on his back... Peacefully.

Being half awake and half asleep.

She didn't even know how long it went... And finally, when the Charizard landed, she heard his lovely voice again.

"Serena?"

"Aha"

"Wake up. The ride is over."

She opened her eyes to see his smiling face, but as soon as she looked around, she was startled.

"What the...! Ash! Are we at...?"

"Yes Serena, We are at Laverre city of Kalos region," He said smiling.

"But that is impossible, even your Charizard can't reach here this quick!"

"Nothing is impossible Serena." He gave her a mysterious smile.

"Soon you will find that... Right now, let's have our lunch, it's getting late. Charizard, Pikachu, everybody... Come out!"

"Pikkaa..."